What's new

25,000 Indian-origin British doctors to return to India

Yeh, we do have a small problem of hitler fanatics in the UK, nothing near to compared to India who go into massacre mode....lets not start quoting history shall we...........

Communal violence has nothing to do with Racism. You require a dictionary to understand the difference between communalism and racism.

I believe it was your comment about we don;t need racists in this forum.

What does the Hindu caste system have to do with the forum?

Well, firstly, you are not in any position from India to talk about racism,

Really? Because they are racists in India, people can't criticize racism in other nations? Really? Is that your argument? :lol:

and if you wish I have already had one thread regarding a very influential Indian making racist comments and I would be reluctant to start that again.

Once again, irrelevant.

By the way, when conworldus says that Indians doctors are incompetent and cheats, you do realise that when he meant Indians, he is actually talking about all doctors from South Asia? I doubt he can spot the difference between a Pakistani and an Indian.

Yes, when an Indian have to cry about racism, then this topic of caste systems will be bought up again and again and again...........however I must add here that we are going a little off topic:pdf:

Translation - I can't debate properly and have been properly owned. Hence i shall ignore all rational thought and continue to bring up caste irrespective of context.

PS - We are going on a tangent because you're the one who brought up the caste system and ignored all other points i made which were about the topic.

That's one giant flag...

Don't know about Britain but after witnessing one failed case after another at the hands of Indian doctors while I was living in Los Angeles until 3 years ago, I cannot agree with you that Indian doctors are among the "best". I spent quite a bit time in the hospital helping them run their patient case database. I am talking about big hospitals, not small clincs. The problem is that, Indians tend to favor their own when it comes to hiring. So once you put an Indian doctor in charge, the standard drastically lowers in the subsequent hiring. Sometimes you end up with one Indian doctor from Johns Hopkins and the rest from some no-name college, who probably cheated on their MCAT because they are extremely incompetent. But I guess small private clinics may be better at this.

Also, the British healthcare system is very different from the U.S so it may be different on other things...

My friend in IT told similar story, but IT doesn't kill, does it?

But in general, congratulations on India!

Regardless, quality of hospitals is important, and we really don't want to end up with the average life span of India (64.7 years)... We in Hong Kong live 82.3 years :D

which means in a few years Hong Kong will be full of OLDIES. its a demographic fact mate, go google it.

owned!

When you know nothing about HongKong, please stop spreading your

usual BS, let someone like me a "native" of HongKong enlighten you

with the Facts about your so-called full of oldies crap; and shut up.
http://www.gov.hk/en/about/abouthk/factsheets/docs/population.pdf:smitten::pakistan::china:

exactly and it seems like u didnt even read the pdf file well before posting as a reply, grey boy that was one stupid post. Let me enlighten you something from your own pdf source........

it says....."Fertility rate in Hong Kong has continued to remain at a low level. It has also attained a very low level of mortality". Does this two sentances making any flash in your head buddy?:smitten:

low birth rate and longer life span only make the country full of oldies.hahhaahah. get it??:smitten:

Google - public data

which means in a few years Hong Kong will be full of OLDIES. its a demographic fact mate, go google it.

owned!

Foolish but physically strong youngsters and wise but physically weak oldies, each has its merits.

However, in general, as production moves towards higher end, brain is more important than muscle.

exactly and it seems like u didnt even read the pdf file well before posting as a reply, grey boy that was one stupid post. Let me enlighten you something from your own pdf source........

it says....."Fertility rate in Hong Kong has continued to remain at a low level. It has also attained a very low level of mortality". Does this two sentances making any flash in your head buddy?:smitten:

low birth rate and longer life span only make the country full of oldies.hahhaahah. get it??:smitten:

Google - public data

Yeah right, pick and chose whatever fit your stupid argument

make you look smarter ? Please don't deny "FACTS"

The birth rate remained low, however was increasing steadily.
2004 7.3 922
2005 8.4 959
2006 9.6 984
2007 10.2 1 024
2008 11.3 1 056

The birth rate remained low (11.3 live births per 1 000
population in 2008 to 7.3 in 2004). Moreover, according to
the total fertility rate, 1 000 women in 2008 would bear, on
average, 1 056 children in their lifetime as compared with
922 children in 2004.

http://www.gov.hk/en/about/abouthk/factsheets/docs/population.pdf

When the birth rate was increasing steadily and the life span stay

almost the same for the last ten years, how the hell your

dumb so-called full of oldies theory stand ?

Buddy, i guess IQ 81 was not there for nothing ?
:smitten:
:pakistan::china:

according to
the total fertility rate, 1 000 women in 2008 would bear, on
average, 1 056 children
in their lifetime as compared with
922 children in 2004.

LOL keep posting ur stupid argument. You do the math, "1000 women in 2008 would bear, on average, 1056 children(male+female)". Lets take that 1000 women for examle to keep it round and simple for u to calculate with ur IQ.:smitten:

1000 women gets 1056 children in total and its a mix of boys and girls. when those 1056 children(mix of male and female) grows up, do you have another 1000 female and 1000 male?? NO!!.....you will have 528 male and 528 female and the number of young generation reduces step by step. In the mean time death rate is reducing, whoalaaa......you find urself in trouble mate. The future of chinese demography sure looks promising. No need to take my words, lil googling(if its not filtered.:rolleyes:) might help.:smitten::lol:

If u having hardtime to calculating this with ur brain get a calculator, might help u.:smitten::rofl:

Last edited:
LOL keep posting ur stupid argument. You do the math, "1000 women in 2008 would bear, on average, 1056 children(male+female)". Lets take that 1000 women for examle to keep it round and simple for u to calculate with ur IQ.:smitten:

1000 women gets 1056 children in total and its a mix of boys and girls. when those 1056 children(mix of male and female) grows up, do you have another 1000 female and 1000 male?? NO!!.....you will have 528 male and 528 female and the number of young generation reduces step by step. In the mean time death rate is reducing, whoalaaa......you find urself in trouble mate. The future of chinese demography sure looks promising. No need to take my words, lil googling(if its not filtered.:rolleyes:) might help.:smitten::lol:

If u having hardtime to calculating this with ur brain get a calculator, might help u.:smitten::rofl:

Little one, kudos to your illogical lame argument;

Yes, trying to twist the facts that the birth rates are increasing steadily

by shooting out your so-called male or female BS,

So does only female get married and have babies, and the male will

remained single ?

Some more useful informations to debunked your dumb argument;
http://www.gov.hk/en/about/abouthk/factsheets/docs/population.pdf
The death rate was almost the same every year and the birth rates
were increasing, thats prove your BS theory wrong.

In 2008, the death rate was 6.0 per 1 000 population.
The expectation of life at birth was 79.3 years for males
and 85.5 years for females, compared against the
corresponding figures of 79.0 and 84.8 years in 2004.

Also, kept in mind, HongKong is not India, we take good care of our
next generation,

There was a decline in the infant mortality rate from
2.7 per 1 000 live births in 2004 to 1.8 in 2008. The decline
reflected a continual improvement in maternal and child
health services.

India infant mortality rate 2009.

Whats the purpose of high birth rates when Indians let their babies

die with a high rate like India ?

09: Infant mortality rates in India: UNICEF 2007
Of the estimated 9.7 million children in the world dying before completing five years of age, 2.1 million, or 21%, are in India
50% of child morality is due to neo-natal reasons, as opposed to 37% across the world.

09: Infant mortality rates in India: UNICEF 2007 | OpenSpace:smitten::china:

Little one, kudos to your illogical lame argument;

Yes, trying to twist the facts that the birth rates are increasing steadily

by shooting out your so-called male or female BS,

So does only female get married and have babies, and the male will

remained single?

Ahahaha keep twisting the plate mate but that wont save u from me, let us finish up the aging population part first shall we?.

grey boy's quote said:
"does only female get married and have babies, and the male will remained single? "

^^ Now thatz what i call a million dollar stupidity.:smitten:

In our countries, one male marry to one female and produce children. So I assumed China works the same way, ie, two adults produce one Child as per one child policy.:rolleyes:

If ur above question is true, then, in china free babies are beaming down from the heavens or the Chinese single men are getting pregnant. ur call mate.:smitten:

let me break it down for ur IQ level one more time.

1 male + 1 female = 1 child (its the ratio as per one child policy)

now,

1000 male + 1000 female = 1000 child(ie, 500Boy + 500Girl)-----------(1)

now, 500 boys and 500 girls grow up....

500 male + 500 female = 500 children (ie, 250 boy+250 girl)------------(2)

now that 250 boys and 250 girls grow up....

250 male + 250 female = 250 children (ie, 125 boy+125 girl)------------(3)

graph (1), (2) and (3) u will get the logical answer.

i cant simplyfy it more than this mate, if u still cant grasp it then...sorry mate u should check if u r eligible for anykind of disability.;)

Last edited:
Ahahaha keep twisting the plate mate but that wont save u from me, let us finish up the aging population part first shall we?.

^^ Now thatz what i call a million dollar stupidity.:smitten:

In our countries, one male marry to one female and produce children. So I assumed China works the same way, ie, two adults produce one Child as per one child policy.:rolleyes:

If ur above question is true, then, in china free babies are beaming down from the heavens or the Chinese single men are getting pregnant. ur call mate.:smitten:

let me break it down for ur IQ level one more time.

1 male + 1 female = 1 child (its the ratio as per one child policy)

now,

1000 male + 1000 female = 1000 child(ie, 500Boy + 500Girl)-----------(1)

now, 500 boys and 500 girls grow up....

500 male + 500 female = 500 children (ie, 250 boy+250 girl)------------(2)

i cant simplyfy it more than this mate, if u still cant grasp it then...sorry mate u should check if u r eligible for anykind of disability.;)

Sorry, little one, due to your lack of knowledge of HongKong , you

make a damn fool out of yourself one more time, by deleting my

Facts in my post only make you a big time loser.

(1) HongKong don't have a "One Child Policy" We run a

"One Country, two system" in HongKong.

China Elections and Governance | The Carter Center

(2) The people in Hongkong not necessary marrying the native

people Since HongKong allowed the most immigrants from people all

over the world, which included alot of people from mainland China

every year. So your ignorant logic debunked again.

Hong Kong (12/09)

Now go and read the link i provided and learn some facts of HK.

Or Do feel free to keep denying FACTS, and continue your childish

rants by twisting my words will only show your stupidity.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Sorry, little one, due to your lack of knowledge of HongKong , you

make a damn fool out of yourself one more time, by deleting my

Facts in my post only make you a big time loser.

(1) HongKong don't have a "One Child Policy" We run a

"One Country, two system" in HongKong.

China Elections and Governance | The Carter Center

(2) The people in Hongkong not necessary marrying the native

people Since HongKong allowed the most immigrants from people all

over the world, which included alot of people from mainland China

every year. So your ignorant logic debunked again.

Hong Kong (12/09)

Now go and read the link i provided and learn some facts of HK.

Or Do feel free to keep denying FACTS, and continue your childish

rants by twisting my words will only show your stupidity.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

U just opened the big door i was going to open.:smitten:

China is no different as far as aging population is concerned. In fact, China will be the biggest loser in the graph of demographics. Even the people of Hong Kong marry from mainland, doesnt make any differnce in China as a whole. Now, dont tell me China doesnt have one child policy and low fertility rate.

just google the word "china demograpic problem" and see for urself instead of making a fool out of urself.:smitten:

U just opened the big door i was going to open.:smitten:

China is no different as far as aging population is concerned. In fact, China will be the biggest loser in the graph of demographics. Even the people of Hong Kong marry from mainland, doesnt make any differnce in China as a whole. Now, dont tell me China doesnt have one child policy and low fertility rate.

just google the word "china demograpic problem" and see for urself instead of making a fool out of urself.:smitten:

Open the door for you to hide your embarrassment after you got

debunked with the argument of HK by swiching to China ?

But little one, as you wish if thats going to help you with a better

sleep.

You better put more concern on whats burning your own A@S before

doing your finger pointing against China.

NEW DELHI: India is failing its rural poor with 230 million people being undernourished — the highest for any country in the world.

Malnutrition accounts for nearly 50% of child deaths in India as every third adult (aged 15-49 years) is reported to be thin (BMI less than 18.5).

According to the latest report on the state of food insecurity in rural India, more than 1.5 million children are at risk of becoming malnourished because of rising global food prices

I guess India was doing pretty good, setting a great example for the

world of how to manage her population ?
India tops world hunger chart - India - The Times of India:smitten::pakistan::china:

I think these doctors have done their studies in UK other wise india should have enough medical institutions to produce 25'000 doctors in couple of years to compensate any shortage of doctors.

Not true. Most of the Indian NHS doctors have completed their MBBS and MD/MS from Indian colleges before giving their PLAB exams and moving to the UK or their FRCS before moving to the US for their residency programs.

When you consider that 4 out of every 10 American doctors is an Indian (with similar percentages in the UK and Australia), its a HUGE brain drain for a poor country like ours, as save for the capitation colleges (which service mainly NRIs and/or sons/daughters of very rich doctor parents with set hospitals/clinics) all other Indian medical colleges spend CRORES in making a SINGLE doctor.

Its a good move and is always a welcome sign of the growth of our country when high-value professionals start coming back to their motherland.

Cheers, Doc

Open the door for you to hide your embarrassment after you got

debunked with the argument of HK by swiching to China ?

But little one, as you wish if thats going to help you with a better

sleep.

You better put more concern on whats burning your own A@S before

doing your finger pointing against China.

NEW DELHI: India is failing its rural poor with 230 million people being undernourished — the highest for any country in the world.

Malnutrition accounts for nearly 50% of child deaths in India as every third adult (aged 15-49 years) is reported to be thin (BMI less than 18.5).

According to the latest report on the state of food insecurity in rural India, more than 1.5 million children are at risk of becoming malnourished because of rising global food prices

I guess India was doing pretty good, setting a great example for the

world of how to manage her population ?
India tops world hunger chart - India - The Times of India:smitten::pakistan::china:

keep posting the stupidity ahahahaah, anyone who have an eye and brain can see who brought the china issue into Hong Kong from post #57, sorry to hear that u dont even remeber what u saying, cant blame u tho.:smitten:

Its funny to see u trying to maneuver to get out of from the "Hong Kong aging population" fact by bringing in non related informations. I am debating spot on Hong Kong demographics and u r replying me about Poverity in India.:rolleyes: try throw plates if u dont have bullets eh? good luck but wont save u from me buddy. cant help u there.:lol:

Oh well, trying to derail the thesis of a hot debate is the typical symptom of a loser.:smitten:

AARP International: HK aging population up 15% in 4 years

Hong Kong Government responds proactively to challenges of ageing population | webnewswire.com

http://www.pland.gov.hk/pland_en/p_study/comp_s/hk2030/eng/wpapers/pdf/workingPaper_12.pdf

^^ happy reading!!:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom