What's new

20+ Pakistani Soldiers killed in Suicide attack in North Waziristan.

I served my country and have a bullet fragment lodged in my hip as I write this. Forget guns and water pistols khar bachya. You should become a man first and learn how to show respect.

You and your constant babbling and yapping about ethnicity can go to hell.

And yes you talk as if all tribals are homogenous. Hey azzhole, you haven't even been to the tribal areas and now you're an expert on it? Grow up!

You could call me 1000 names but at the end of the day it's you who is dawoos

Sir...no point in messing with Luffy....He doesnt know whats 'pateiotism' and wont understand what you are saying.
The rest of us know exactly what you mean....
Patriotism should rise above racism...
Until the time we are a bunch of racists,we will keep fighting...religion or no religion.

Miranshah, razmak aur Wana ka chakar kisi zamany may lagaya he jub halat normal howa karte tey. The fact is my ancestor Machin baba is buried in Wana , south waziristan, we used to go for ziarat there.
Any how only ignorant and disconnected people like you would differentiate between pashtuns of FATA, KPK and Afghanistan. Mehsud with FCR imposed on him is not much different from bhittani of Tank or sulieman khel of Afghanistan on other side. All pashtuns share same culture, pashtunwali, customs, traditions, folklore, behaviourial traits, etc...we are one big family that distinguishes us from heterogenous punjabis or tajiks...
But you are not part of this one big family neither you have any interest in joining it. @Armstrong, @Hyperion do you agree with me?

You need permission from the government to go to your "homeland" while I don't.

The rest of your rants are simply no longer worth my time. You go on wild tangents about Punjabis Army and even my education credentials (which are higher than anything you will have).

I'm done arguing with you. It's pointless, like your existence

20 soldiers killed and you useless faggots and some other douches turn this thread into a free for all.

What a disgrace

Last edited by a moderator:
You need permission from the government to go to your "homeland" while I don't.

The rest of your rants are simply no longer worth my time. You go on wild tangents about Punjabis Army and even my education credentials (which are higher than anything you will have).

I'm done arguing with you. It's pointless, like your existence

20 soldiers killed and you useless faggots and some other douches turn this thread into a free for all.

What a disgrace

Your education credentials? You are fcking MBA student. Pata he pakistan may MBA ki kia awqaat he?...aisay gharoor sey bol rahe ho jaisey koi teer maara ho....tum abi bi aik student ho bachay , apni parhai par dyan kar aur forums par time zaya karna bund kar.

Your education credentials? You are fcking MBA student. Pata he pakistan may MBA ki kia awqaat he?...aisay gharoor sey bol rahe ho jaisey koi teer maara ho....tum abi bi aik student ho bachay , apni parhai par dyan kar aur forums par time zaya karna bund kar.

Try coming up with better counter arguments than attacking peoples personal lives...
You and @Hyperion resort to bad mouthing when asked to give some logical solutions to a problem...
Then both of you never stop claiming to be some sort of Pushtoon/tribal know all...and representatives of Pushtoon/Pathan/Tribal race...

Nonsense. Kasi was an American double agent and he was not enjoying any "northern hospitality" when he was arrested

And for fcks sakes what the hell does Mir Kasi have to do with this thread anyways? Some people here are on drugs, I'm convinced

Try coming up with better counter arguments than attacking peoples personal lives...
You and @Hyperion resort to bad mouthing when asked to give some logical solutions to a problem...
Then both of you never stop claiming to be some sort of Pushtoon/tribal know all...and representatives of Pushtoon/Pathan/Tribal race...

And what are your logical solutions to the problem? You are just badmouthing tribals and inciting hatred against them on this forum...only a Punjabized tribal like @Abu Zolfiqar would be o.k with your anti-tribal and anti-pashtun sentiments...

If defending my pashtun nation is racism then yes i am a racist.

Monkey, you should show some respect to Sir Abu Zoliqar. The most important aspect is working together and having a strong Pakistan. There is no Pashtun nation.....only Pakistan.

And what are your logical solutions to the problem? You are just badmouthing tribals and inciting hatred against them on this forum...only a Punjabized tribal like @Abu Zolfiqar would be o.k with your anti-tribal and anti-pashtun sentiments...

If defending my pashtun nation is racism then yes i am a racist.

in india we gave reservation to schedule tribe..why cant you tribals try to get similar kind of reservations in pakistan from punjabis. ask central government to provide more funds as your areas are most backward to make new roads hospitals etc...n in turn you guys send your kids to school not madrassa n teach them science and maths instead of how to shoot at people with ak47.

Punjabized Tribal.

Never got that one before. First time for everything.

O papu yaar taang na kar yaaaaar. Naswar chad kai paan kana shuru karditta :rofl:

More than anything I would like to see a response against the terrorists. Currently all I see is terrorists attacking not just civilians but armed security personnel and running back across the mountains to bases in Afghanistan. The terrorists seriously have to be destroyed and when I see security forces almost powerless against them I have to wonder just what the hell is going on.

Monkey, you should show some respect to Sir Abu Zoliqar. The most important aspect is working together and having a strong Pakistan. There is no Pashtun nation.....only Pakistan.

Strong pashtun nation means strong pakistani nation....pashtun taraqi karega tou pakistan taraqi karega...pashtun disturb hoga, tou pura pakistan disturb hoga.

Back
Top Bottom