What's new

20+ Pakistani Soldiers killed in Suicide attack in North Waziristan.

The phenomenon we are faced with today is the doing of some renegade mass murderers and callously indifferent generals and politicians. No one cares about the lives of a soldier, let alone the life of a civilian. Pakistani citizens have sacrificed a lot throughout their lives. Once to make Pakistan we left our ancestral houses and shrouded ourselves in the green of our great flag.

But today no one seems interested in resolving the daily issues we face and since 2007 another issue has been added to the list. Suicide bombings. These deadly things have caused a huge loss to Pakistan yet we do nothing in order to stop these and protect Pakistani citizens from them. Forget citizens even soldiers aren't safe in their own land.

The question arises if we could not deal with a bunch of ragtag terrorists then why did we join the war on terror in the first place? Doing things at the behest of foreign powers isn't doing us any good. We are failing miserably in protecting the morale of our troops and the dignity of our citizens.

@Hyperion @Abu Zolfiqar :

Dudes why don't you guys give your opinion on Luffy & Safriz's assertions ? :what:

One appears to think theres some kind of an intrinsic structural problem with the Tribal Society whereas the other thinks that the Tribals are little more than canon fodder for the rest of us ?

Naturally I disagree on both counts but your opinion, as Tribals, carry a lot more weight than mine ever could; so please comment !

Looks like I wasn't invited to the party... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Its surprise no body is discussing this in pakistan. Not much news in Dawn and The nationa

No it is you simplifying a much more complex issue and bringing emotions into it

If you think Pashtuns are some mighty race that also can't be corrupted then you're sadly mistaken

What has pashtunwali to do with being mighty race? This is the most rediculous answer i have across, a sign of self-hatred, you are so hesitant that you think if you agree with me some one might label you pashtunist....ye chohay ki zindagi chorr, sher ka putar bun.
We can be corrupted...i have seen athiest pashtuns...coward pashtuns...beghairat pashtuns....and pashtuns like you...

Not really. We have conservatives, liberals, left wingers an right wingers. We have gun lovers an hunters (like me) then we have guys and gals who hate guns and would never even skin a chicken

You think all tribals are the same when they aren't. And besides - tribalism is backwards in this day and age. Tribalism helped promote water disputes land disputes disputes even over women.

I say to hell with tribalism

You and gun lover? I doubt that a chicken like you has ever used gun in life...toy gun ya water gun use kia hoga....
Tum jaisa burger kanay wala bi aab tribals par comment karne laga jub janta kuch na ho....You even didnt understand what i wrote, you think i said all tribals are clone?.....i wont discuss any thing about tribals or pashtun with you from now on, pehley jaa kar ye sort out karo k tum ho kia cheez.

R.I.P. to the soldiers

@some Indian members, every soldiers that fights for his country deserves respect, not to mention the ones who gave up their lives?

Why doesn't Pakistani Army just go in and finish this chapter for once and for all?

keep on with your colour obsession though. i hope you know that civilizations are based on achievements not war and chest thumping. punjab has produced numerous scientists and mathematicians who were studied as far as baghdad, misr and europe in ages gone by. what did afghans produce? sifr. actually not even that. because the numeric system that you use and recite in every day life, including the concept of 0, was founded by punjabi vedic mathematicians, then travelled to persia, arabia and europ through al biruni and al khwarzimi. when we were forced by you tribals to fight, we brought the fight to your doorstep as well.

Indians and the rest of the world would disagree :)

The most commonly used system of numerals is known as Arabic numerals or Hindu–Arabic numerals. Two Indian mathematicians are credited with developing them. Aryabhata of Kusumapura developed the place-value notation in the 5th century and a century later Brahmagupta introduced the symbol for zero.

Both born in Magadha (Present day U.P./Bihar) :) No Punjabi Vedic mathematicians did nothing. :) You tell him not to distort history but you did it yourself mate :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numeral_system

Umad bro? Abu is the biggest online macho I have seen!

Umad?.
It is chest-thumping, nothing else. Abu zolfiqar probably uses toy gun or water gun.
If you ask me i dont orgasm on holding gun, i have to keep it whenever i am in home town out of "necessity" and security....infact i dislike it ever since my younger brother was shot in the shoulder by a fool.

The ruthless enemy never has any value for human lives. Anyone who is a challenge for their evil agenda, they are willing to destroy with their suicide bombers. We strongly condemn this attack on the military check post in North Waziristan and send our condolences to the friends and families of the brave soldiers who lost their lives in this act of extreme cowardice. It is just a matter of time for this common enemy. They can come from their hiding, disguised as water suppliers and kill and wound brave soldiers but this cannot go on any longer. Time is ripe for their elimination. Just wait – it is coming.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

You and gun lover? I doubt that a chicken like you has ever used gun in life...toy gun ya water gun use kia hoga....
Tum jaisa burger kanay wala bi aab tribals par comment karne laga jub janta kuch na ho....You even didnt understand what i wrote, you think i said all tribals are clone?.....i wont discuss any thing about tribals or pashtun with you from now on, pehley jaa kar ye sort out karo k tum ho kia cheez.

I served my country and have a bullet fragment lodged in my hip as I write this. Forget guns and water pistols khar bachya. You should become a man first and learn how to show respect.

You and your constant babbling and yapping about ethnicity can go to hell.

And yes you talk as if all tribals are homogenous. Hey azzhole, you haven't even been to the tribal areas and now you're an expert on it? Grow up!

You could call me 1000 names but at the end of the day it's you who is dawoos

Umad bro? Abu is the biggest online macho I have seen!

Sorry However that i lack the M.O. of you Dott-heads who come and litter by the dozens in packs.

Umad?.
It is chest-thumping, nothing else. Abu zolfiqar probably uses toy gun or water gun.
If you ask me i dont orgasm on holding gun, i have to keep it whenever i am in home town out of "necessity" and security....infact i dislike it ever since my younger brother was shot in the shoulder by a fool.

For someone who talks tough on the net I hope for your sake you are soft as a rag in a real life. If you talked to someone wrong the way you talk on the forum you'd be shot and dumped. And it would be more and more hard to feel sorry for you

And I suggest you go have an orgasm sometime and that too with a human being and not your village goat. Dawoosa

WTF have you posted bro!? Taliban have killed 22 soldiers of pakistan. I have replied to that post. You quoted that post and started your usual rants about BJP,RSS shiv sena blah blah blah. Seriously dude...dafaq!!?? :rolleyes:

Yes, I am aware of what Taliban killed. As a response to that, you posted same old crap, i.e. how the Pakistanis need to do more and flush this out as these were Pakistani proxies. You conveniently forgot to mention that these proxies exist in your country also so the Pakistanis will have to keep these. So instead of JUST putting the blame on Pakistan, if you really want peace, both of you eliminate your proxies. That's the only way to find peace. You can't tell the other to fix terrorism and you keep training people in terrorist camps inside India. Why would the Pakistanis abandon anything when they know they'll need to counter you???? So BOTH of you guys are part of instability in the region and both of you need to fix it for longer lasting peace.

I served my country and have a bullet fragment lodged in my hip as I write this. Forget guns and water pistols khar bachya. You should become a man first and learn how to show respect.

You and your constant babbling and yapping about ethnicity can go to hell.

And yes you talk as if all tribals are homogenous. Hey azzhole, you haven't even been to the tribal areas and now you're an expert on it? Grow up!

You could call me 1000 names but at the end of the day it's you who is dawoos

Todha confusing he pa ji. Bullet is lodged in your 'konatay' while you were serving your country? Tu tou aik aam MBA ka student ta, fauji kub se bun gaya?....ye tou nahi he k tou apne dushman papu ko water gun se maarne ki koshih kar raha ta aur gir kar hip may koi chot lug gai?...baita tum papu key saat water gun fight kar key country ko serve nahi kar rahe, jub tum barray ho jao gey tu zaror fauji banu gey...

Sorry However that i lack the M.O. of you Dott-heads who come and litter by the dozens in packs.

For someone who talks tough on the net I hope for your sake you are soft as a rag in a real life. If you talked to someone wrong the way you talk on the forum you'd be shot and dumped. And it would be more and more hard to feel sorry for you

And I suggest you go have an orgasm sometime and that too with a human being and not your village goat. Dawoosa

O putar punjabi may gul kar, mainu pashto samaj nahi ainda...

Hey azzhole, you haven't even been to the tribal areas and now you're an expert on it?
Miranshah, razmak aur Wana ka chakar kisi zamany may lagaya he jub halat normal howa karte tey. The fact is my ancestor Machin baba is buried in Wana , south waziristan, we used to go for ziarat there.
Any how only ignorant and disconnected people like you would differentiate between pashtuns of FATA, KPK and Afghanistan. Mehsud with FCR imposed on him is not much different from bhittani of Tank or sulieman khel of Afghanistan on other side. All pashtuns share same culture, pashtunwali, customs, traditions, folklore, behaviourial traits, etc...we are one big family that distinguishes us from heterogenous punjabis or tajiks...
But you are not part of this one big family neither you have any interest in joining it. @Armstrong, @Hyperion do you agree with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I am aware of what Taliban killed. As a response to that, you posted same old crap, i.e. how the Pakistanis need to do more and flush this out as these were Pakistani proxies. You conveniently forgot to mention that these proxies exist in your country also so the Pakistanis will have to keep these. So instead of JUST putting the blame on Pakistan, if you really want peace, both of you eliminate your proxies.
What is that proxy of India which has gone out of hand and has gone to the extent where India herself is finding it hard to control them? Tell me one part of India where Indian army has no control? Indian army has crushed one of the most deadliest insurgencies for 60+ years and when we take the fight to your court, you cry like a girl? what do you mean to say regarding the bold part? Since pakistan's proxies are beating the hell out of their masters, India needs to disband her network? If what you have said is true then it's two birds for one shot for India...not only India's proxies but pak's proxies are also serving Indian interests. I dont see any reasons for India to work against her own interests.

That's the only way to find peace. You can't tell the other to fix terrorism and you keep training people in terrorist camps inside India. Why would the Pakistanis abandon anything when they know they'll need to counter you???? So BOTH of you guys are part of instability in the region and both of you need to fix it for longer lasting peace.
Ya ya..dont ever act against them. They blow up ISI headquarters,GHQ, public places etc and you dream about them attacking India!!?? Great logic bro. All the best with that.

Back
Top Bottom