What's new

2 Militants killed by Indian Army in Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
another 2 innocent kashmiris killed.
shame on india and i hope the kashmiris give them a little taste of their own medicine

whenever some terrorist die, pakistanis become insecure and start trolling.

KASHMIR IS WAS AND WILL BE a PART OF INDIA.

lols best part is it was terrorists who attack on a search party and then our army retaliated and killed 2 of them....Good Job army..make sure no terrorist left alive, just kill them and make us proud.

Achha? I thought Jihad-e-Kashmir 2.0 has just started with the oath-taking ceremony of a Kashmiri Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan today.

Aap ki wires to nahi kahi cross ho gi?

:lol::lol:

Version 2.0 started even non of these terrorist belong to kashmir??

You can send as many as bhade ke terrorist as you want but nothing gonna change. :nana:

Kashmiris are now joining security forces and proudly killing foreign terrorists!! kashmir police has been killed many foreign terrorists recently.

Hey dude, your minister Rehman "Veena" Mallik has not produced any proof yet. Can you please meet him and ask for the proof he has gather for last 5 years???

Come with proof else stop whining... :P

another 2 innocent kashmiris killed.
shame on india and i hope the kashmiris give them a little taste of their own medicine

If terrorists are innocent then pakistani innocent peoples are killing their innocent people. What a shame. They even can't stop their innocent people in their country which killing hundreds of peoples and military personnel in their country. shame really shame. facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom