What's new

2 Militants killed by Indian Army in Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for reminding:D

33y6vxs.jpg

Two incidents have been reported today.

Indo-Pak/Kashmir War (2013-201X)

June 2013 total incidents: 6
Saturday 1 June 2013 (Vandena Village, Zainapora Area, Shopian): Shopian gun battle ends as second militant killed
Saturday 1 June 2013 (Nowgam Sector, Kupwara District): Army foils infiltration bid, three intruders killed
Sunday 2 June 2013 (Anantnag): Militants Hurl Grenade at Police Post in J&K
Tuesday 4 June 2013 (Anantnag District): Five injured in grenade attack in Kashmir
Wednesday 5 June 2013 (Ichhgooza, Pulwama District): Jaish ‘district commander’ killed
Wednesday 5 Jun 2013 (Rajpora, Pulwama District): Kashmiri militant shot dead in encounter with security forces

May 2013 total incidents: 9
Friday 3 May 2013 (Kupwara District): J-K: militant killed in gunfight with security forces
Tuesday 7 May 2013 (Ballard Forward Area, Samba Ditrict): BSF foils intrusion bid along Pakistan border
Saturday 18 May 2013 (Machil Sector, Kupwara District): Rebels kill Indian army officer in Kashmir
Thursday 23 May 2013 (Fatehkada, Srinagar): Militant killed in Kashmir, three policemen wounded
Friday 24 May 2013 (Hardu Buchoo Village, Pulwama): Four soldiers killed in *** ambush
Friday 24 May 2013 (Tutmari Gali Sector): Ceasefire violation by Pak; Brigadier, 2 jawans hurt
Saturday 25 May 2013 (Krishna Ghati Sector, Poonch District): Jawan killed, another injured in mine blast on LoC in Poonch
Friday May 31 2013 (Nawgam Sector): Pakistani troops violate ceasefire along LoC again
Friday May 31 2013 (Wandena Village): Hizbul ‘divisional commander’ killed in Kashmir encounter

April 2013 total incidents: 1
Sunday 28 April 2013 (Kani Pora, Srinagar): J&K: Militants hurl grenades at police check post

Keep killing these terrorists.

Does anyone else (Indian members) feel we need to launch a full-scale operation in Kashmir to clear it of militants (obviously will incur civilian casualties as collateral damage)? Something like what Pak did with the Bangladeshis in Operation Searchlight, similar things need to be repeated with the Kashmiri separatist scums, once and for all...

Does anyone else (Indian members) feel we need to launch a full-scale operation in Kashmir to clear it of militants (obviously will incur civilian casualties as collateral damage)? Something like what Pak did with the Bangladeshis in Operation Searchlight, similar things need to be repeated with the Kashmiri separatist scums, once and for all...

Kashmir movement is almost dead and will get same result as khalistan movement.

Achha? I thought Jihad-e-Kashmir 2.0 has just started with the oath-taking ceremony of a Kashmiri Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan today.

Aap ki wires to nahi kahi cross ho gi?

Achha? I thought Jihad-e-Kashmir 2.0 has just started with the oath-taking ceremony of a Kashmiri Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan today.

Aap ki wires to nahi kahi cross ho gi?

You are incorrect. Kashmir-Jihad 1.0 started in 1989, totally fuelled by Pakistan, and ended in the mid-90s. It was in 1989 that Indian troops were deployed in Kashmir, something you Pakistanis like to whine about even today. But it was because of your aggression we had to place troops there.

Second wave Kashmir-jihad 2.0 briefly started in 2007, but died down towards the end of 2008, and was solved diplomatically between leaders in Delhi and Kashmir, with very little use of force.

Thirdly, if you think you Pakistanis can use your proxies to out-force a settlement in your favour, you guys might want to think again...

You are incorrect. Kashmir-Jihad 1.0 started in 1989, totally fuelled by Pakistan, and ended in the mid-90s. It was in 1989 that Indian troops were deployed in Kashmir, something you Pakistanis like to whine about even today. But it was because of your aggression we had to place troops there.

Second wave Kashmir-jihad 2.0 briefly started in 2007, but died down towards the end of 2008, and was solved diplomatically between leaders in Delhi and Kashmir, with very little use of force.

Thirdly, if you think you Pakistanis can use your proxies to out-force a settlement in your favour, you guys might want to think again...

Tuesday February 26, 2013: India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan
Wednesday February 27, 2013: India sponsored terror attacks in Pakistan: Hagel
Monday July 20, 2009: Mammohan Singh's Balochistan blunder
Thursday December 10, 2009: Mullen raises Balochistan issue with India

****** turkey shoot - good going RR.

At this rate, the "hoor" supply must be running out pretty fast in Jannat.

It isn't dead as such.

Me thinks PA pulled the plug for a few years.
Now that dialogue led nowhere, the war in Afghan coming to a close.

PA I think is slowly reviving Kashmir conflict.
Expect more activity in J&K, I'm sure yuor security and IA already know this.

we don't need that at all...Kashmir movement is dead now...its just that foreign terrorists are desperately trying to make some last moment noise but nothing is happening on local level excepts some separatists drama!! Count some more years and Kashmir would be as calm as Manipur or Tripura.

It isn't dead as such.

No, it won't be close to the level of terrorism a decade ago.....then we had only few Rashtriya Rifle battalions(10-15) for COIN but now we have close to 80 battaions of Rashtriya Rifles for Kashmir and 50 more battalions to be inducted in next 2 years...also now almost 90% LOC has been fenced while this was not the case back. Local Police has been trained to hunt terrorists...during these peaceful days Indian Army has done lots of work to make sure that the movenment won't be revive again!! There may be some Incidents like the ones happening now a days but nothing close to what were happening a decade back.
PS: Kashmiris are Joining security forces now. Last year only 14 kashmiris joined terrorists organisations while 600+ joined security forces!!

It isn't dead as such.

I dont think IA will allow enough pressure to be reduced from Balochistan & KP for PA to focus any significant attention towards Kashmir. A little bit of flare ups here and there are business as usual though..

I dont think IA will allow enough pressure to be reduced from Balochistan & KP for PA to focus any significant attention towards Kashmir. A little bit of flare ups here and there are business as usual though..

One can never be sure, PA/LET have recruited thousands of fighters in Pakistani Punjab, the high unemployment rate and the WOT, and the Jihaadi price menu being quite an attractive draw for all the illiterate bunch....we do have a few advantages though.

1. The PA will not be free from Taliban/Haqqanni affairs for at least a couple of years from Afghanistan bcos of the ANA and the residual coalition forces.
2. Pakistan has lost support for its proxy wars from its usual allies.
3. Kashmir is quite stable with a strong govt and economy, and the old f@rt Gilani has lost much support.
4. Hopefully Indian defensive forces have utilized the PA diversion to dig in deep.
5. The Pakistani nightmare economy will take decades to come back on its feet.
6. The Pakistani Taliban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom