What's new

1962 would have been different had IAF been in the offence: ACM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do worry we have election you have what great leaders A$$ to lick
You lick Ganhdi family from top to bottom.

Amazing you people are you buy this integration ****, when you dont have basic freedom, Our criminals in jails have better standards of freedom than you have
Im living very happy in china, thanks for your concern. I would like to buy you a round ticket and invite you a nice dinner in shanghai. Seeing is believing.

I've been visiting India twice, how about you? Seeing is believing.dont stuff those trash instilled by India media combined with your imagination.

may be we may be developing infrasture and you have a developed good infrastructure , but as I told you criminals in our jails enjoy more freedom than the you

You lick Ganhdi family from top to bottom.

Im living very happy in china, thanks for your concern. I would like to buy you a round ticket and invite you a nice dinner in shanghai. Seeing is believing.

Wait until one downturn or one mischief by your great leaders and then see what big daddy will do to your economy

may be we may be developing infrasture and you have a developed good infrastructure , but as I told you criminals in our jails enjoy more freedom than the you

Wait until one downturn or one mischief by your great leaders and then see what big daddy will do to your economy

10 years form now we will be on par with any developed country and yet a powerful Institutions protecting our citizens.

The next 10 years china I dont how more will die in the next Tienanmen by the way once the criminals capture power it is not easy for common people to get it back from

Amazing you people are you buy this integration ****, when you dont have basic freedom, Our criminals in jails have better standards of freedom than you have
Every one has freedom means there is no freedom. Freedom don't relegate you to overthrow the government when you not happy with something. I bet 100dollars china criminal has better treatment than india. Hundreds of million civilian suffer poverty and inadequate food supply,not to mention those criminals. The high criminal rate of India means good food supply in India jails? Get a chucke out of it, you made my day.

Every one has freedom means there is no freedom. Freedom don't relegate you to overthrow the government when you not happy with something. I bet 100dollars china criminal has better treatment than india. Hundreds of million civilian suffer poverty and inadequate food supply,not to mention those criminals. The high criminal rate of India means good food supply in India jails? Get a chucke out of it, you made my day.

Are you smoking grass Chinese have better Human rights:undecided:

Personally, I conceive no distortion against normal Indian civillians. I love Indian movie and culture. Why India such a hatred of Chinese. CCP and Chinese civillian is different. Not all civillians are CCP, but i support our government.

Do worry we have election you have what great leaders A$$ to lick

calm down. We are nowhere near China an terms of development, be it social or in infrastructure. Their political system might be corrupt but our political system is not in a position to thump our chest like a gorilla.

10 years form now we will be on par with any developed country and yet a powerful Institutions protecting our citizens.

The next 10 years china I dont how more will die in the next Tienanmen by the way once the criminals capture power it is not easy for common people to get it back from
The bold part gives me satisfaction and warm feelings. Do you have a authenticate source so that I can feel warmer in these perpetual rainy days?

Personally, I conceive no distortion against normal Indian civillians. I love Indian movie and culture. Why India such a hatred of Chinese. CCP and Chinese civillian is different. Not all civillians are CCP, but i support our government.

Look at these Indians constantly referring to us as "chinks", they obviously hate the Chinese people, not the Chinese Government.

If they only hated the Chinese Government as they claim, they wouldn't be making racial attacks on the Chinese people.

Human right is a peice of crap when you have a puppet regime.Look what happen in Lybria and Iraq, if that is the human right you'd love too see.

Look at them constantly referring to us as "chinks", they obviously hate the Chinese people, not the Chinese Government.
Chinks is a insult, should be banned.

Indians don't hate Chinese. Not all Indians lurk on internet forums like this. The ones who do, do not accurately represent the feelings of Indians in general.

OT: Yes 1962 would have been different with IAF involved. But it would also have been different if some one realistic been PM instead of creator of all mess, Nehru.
Had he just properly negotiated with Mao, there would have been no worries for the north eastern front.

They hate Chinese people because they have an inferiority complex. Why do they have an inferiority complex? See my tagline signature:

india has two official languages: English and hindi. The former comes from their 200 year subjugation by the Anglos. The second is a Persian-Turkic language that comes from their 800 year subjugation by Central Asian conquerors like Timur, Ghori and Babur.

Hope everything will get better. Get tired of hate back and forth.

They hate Chinese people because they have an inferiority complex. Why do they have an inferiority complex? See my tagline signature:

india has two official languages: English and hindi. The former comes from their 200 year subjugation by the Anglos. The second is a Persian-Turkic language that comes from their 800 year subjugation by Central Asian conquerors like Timur, Ghori and Babur.

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

I don't hate you, I pity you.

majority of Indians does not hate Chinese, their anger is towards Pakistan but yes many think that China with it's dictatorship is unpredictable and can be a great threat to India.

Hope everything will get better. Get tired of hate back and forth.
There is only one way to end 1000-year of indian inferiority complex and, its modern manifestation, irrational jealousy & hatred of india's non-hindu neighbors :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom