What's new

17-yr-old jumps into girlfriends funeral pyre, kills self Read more: 17-yr-old jumps

Teen love may be powerful,so is teen foolishness astronomical...at times.:rolleyes:

Love affair on the lines of 1960s Bollywood Movie cant be wise,it has to be foolish.

Nonetheless a very sad and undue loss of life..Must be very tormenting for the family...
Must be condemned though..so that copycats get discouraged. Youngster are quick to follow whatever seems trendy to them.

Convenient theory. Me thinks he was killed by his or girl's family@honor killing. What a shame?

Convenient theory. Me thinks he was killed by his or girl's family@honor killing. What a shame?

Well that may be possible.A hindu member may be able to explain..But when the Girl's family were performing the cremation,didn't they notice one extra person ?

Well that may be possible.A hindu member may be able to explain..But when the Girl's family were performing the cremation,didn't they notice one extra person ?

First read the Article then Comment

he had gone to the cremation ground after everybody had left the place around 3pm.

He Jumped into the Flames after the Rituals were over...

First read the Article then Comment

He Jumped into the Flames after the Rituals were over...

Dont lash out at me buddy...i am only asking..

I thought that family members stay until the fire completely burn the Dead body.

We have Crematoriums here in UK,but these are Electric or Gas furnaces which consume a dead body pretty quick...Probably traditional cremation with wood takes too long for family to stay full time there?

Dont lash out at me buddy...i am only asking..

I thought that family members stay until the fire completely burn the Dead body.

I am sorry buddy... Anyways The family Members are not allowed to see the burning body.... After the cremation the Family Members Have to Sit in there house until the next day when they recieve the Ashes and Throw those In a River Nearby.... In the mean time the Boy Jumped into the Flames and Gave up his Life

And they say movies are innocent..
They corrupt..
what do these puppy lovers..who arent even out of the nest..know of love..
All this Love shove..comes in its own ..when you find out..the price of daily commodities..when you find out your sweetheart.. loves you..but wants you to dish out extra for the non stick pans..cuz that is what she needs.

Jab atta, daal ka rate pata lagta hai..tu hosh thikane aajata hai..

Very sad, and I feel terribly for those involved and their families.

That said, I must disagree with one aspect... Teen love is hormonal love. In some very rare cases, it can evolve into true love. But more often, not.

True love is a mature love, one of respect, patience and service, love of partner before self. True love is the love that sees beauty in a wrinkled and aged face. True love is that which joins together to create life, and raises children. It takes time to develop, and remains long after the hormonal rush ceases.

I want to ask a question, Is it true that "rishtey asmanon per bantey hain".

another teen idiocy..he should be watching less bollywood and more college books! Instead of singing the tunes of true love some people here should be worried more about bigotry bollywood is created in the name of love!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom