What's new

17-yr-old jumps into girlfriends funeral pyre, kills self Read more: 17-yr-old jumps

Todays Kids are too Possessive... Parents must take a Note of that ... At the Age of 17 Kids fall In Love... What can I say rather than saying a Foolish act by the girl Friend and a Foolisher act by her Boy friend....

One Must have thought about His/her Parents Before Deciding to End Up there Life, Is this why there parents Had Given birth to them? Is this why they made them Go to School?

Every parent Has a Dream About his/her Child , One Must Know that Before Committing such foolish Acts...

Not just kids today you can read such stories going all the way back to Pyramus and Thisbe in Babylon.

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun for sorrow will not show his head.
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished;
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.

Very sad, and I feel terribly for those involved and their families.

That said, I must disagree with one aspect... Teen love is hormonal love. In some very rare cases, it can evolve into true love. But more often, not.

True love is a mature love, one of respect, patience and service, love of partner before self. True love is the love that sees beauty in a wrinkled and aged face. True love is that which joins together to create life, and raises children. It takes time to develop, and remains long after the hormonal rush ceases.

Very well said,as i am teen,i always laugh when i see people of my age talks about true love cause tis is not my age to love but to enjoy.

Very well said,as i am teen,i always laugh when i see people of my age talks about true love cause tis is not my age to love but to enjoy.

Thank you. I heard my 17 year old daughter once say "Love you" on her cell phone to a boyfriend. I talked with her maybe an hour and said "That is not a word you use lightly. It is impossible to love someone you met 2 months ago."

Far too many teens use the word "love" when the correct term might be "like" or "a crush." Or, as you say, "I enjoy being with you. We are friends. Love may come one day."

I don't believe in love of teenage specially that of 14 ,its not love rather an infatuation or attraction which young one's usually consider as love.actually its due to harmonal changes taking place when a person enters his teen age the body starts to produce more harmones which result in strong feeling of attraction ,feeling butterflies in stomach and often misinterperete as love which usually last between 1-3 years,then the attraction flies away and people tend to get boar and fed-up of eachother so finally break-up .end of story lol :yahoo:.remember love is not a butterflies in stomach like of thing :disagree:

Thank you. I heard my 17 year old daughter once say "Love you" on her cell phone to a boyfriend. I talked with her maybe an hour and said "That is not a word you use lightly. It is impossible to love someone you met 2 months ago."

Far too many teens use the word "love" when the correct term might be "like" or "a crush." Or, as you say, "I enjoy being with you. We are friends. Love may come one day."

You know most of the people who get married,if they are lovers since their teen age,that marriage very hardly succeeds,how much mature you are in your teen age,but still you can't figure out the 'true love' defination.these kids are inspired by media and start doing this type of rubbish things.the 'true love' age mostly comes at 24,25 or the time just to propose and get married quickly simple..i am 18,though i date girls and also say ''i love you'' but never meant it honesty,not the reason that i am in a flirt kinda mood,but i know loving at this age willl give you nothing.

Back
Top Bottom