What's new

16 ISI agents held in Secunderabad

Jana, any good news from Indian news paper?

Yes go to Indian buildup thread i posted that ;)

But catching 16 ISI :P agents news is the most good one from Indian newpapers.

great catch and follow up is there also today indian govt issues high alert for i think Dehli fearing terrorist attack :rofl:

16 ISI agents held in Secunderabad

17 Feb 2008, 2154 hrs IST,PTI

HYDERABAD: Sixteen suspected ISI agents, nine of them Bangladesh nationals, were nabbed from Gorakhpur Express at Secunderabad railway station on Sunday evening.

They were travelling in Gorakhpur-Bangalore express (train no.2591), South Central Railway (SCR) sources said.

On a tip-off by a railway ticket examiner on suspicion of the railway passengers, the railway police apprehended 16 persons and handed over to task force police who whisked them away for questioning, SCR sources said.

However, the city police commissioner B Prasad Rao said only eight passengers, who were hailing from Bangladesh, were taken into custody.

Without giving further details the Commissioner said "we are verifying their antecedents" and it will take two to three days to come to a conclusion whether they have any links with terrorist outfits".

However, unconfirmed reports said 16 passengers were nabbed from the train.

16 ISI agents held in Secunderabad-Hyderabad-Cities-The Times of India

Maybe they were attending a spy convention ?

:coffee:

16 agents. Definetely incorrect report. Even an ordinary person who is not a spy would agree that is not safe for spies to travel in groups.

Either its incorrect or ISI recruits lunatics.

Hope the lunatics are proven innocent and released.

quite right
no agents work in big groups, gathered together. may be they ate a beef sandwich or something which made the unspector suspiicious

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

Stupidity like this is why I had to unfortunately decline a very good Indian friends invitation to attend his wedding - will take him up when I get my Amreeki passport, but no way in hell am I going into "ISI Paranoia land" with a Pakistani passport!

Oh There are hundreds of Pakistanis visiting India every year. Heck, many have married here. Hate to flaunt it again but many of my Pak. friends have indeed visited India and I, too, hold an invitation to Pak.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

Stupidity like this is why I had to unfortunately decline a very good Indian friends invitation to attend his wedding - will take him up when I get my Amreeki passport, but no way in hell am I going into "ISI Paranoia land" with a Pakistani passport!

lol AM
I thought u wot get into this silly topic .. they are Bangladeshi (can be identified with their Language )and are taken into custody for questioning.. there in No ISI .. So you can Visit :bounce:

However, the city police commissioner B Prasad Rao said only eight passengers, who were hailing from Bangladesh, were taken into custody.

Without giving further details the Commissioner said "we are verifying their antecedents" and it will take two to three days to come to a conclusion whether they have any links with terrorist outfits".

However, unconfirmed reports said 16 passengers were nabbed from the train.
its the NEws paper who made it spicy by adding it into headline

maybe its because they still have family there. I plan to visit jodhpur,rajestan and many places in uttar pradesh to visit some family members.

:woot:

i was planning to visit India in the coming days now im scared enough.

oh yes ISI Phobia and attack on female tourist ..

:woot: :D

Foreigner molested in Ahmedabad's Gandhi Ashram

19 Feb 2008, 0000 hrs IST,Prashant Dayal,TNN
Print Save EMail Write to Editor

AHMEDABAD: In a shocking incident, two inebriated youth allegedly molested a foreigner inside the museum of Gandhi Ashram on Monday but strangely no complaint was lodged as it would have required the police to enter the ashram which, according to officials, would have ‘‘affected the sanctity'' of the place.

The youth allegedly assaulted the woman when she, along with her husband and a local guide, was viewing the photographs depicting India's freedom struggle at around 4 pm.

According to eyewitnesses, the two men entered the exhibition hall, grabbed the woman and tried to forcibly kiss her. One of the youth managed to escape, but the ashram staff managed to catch hold of the other. The youth panicked and, while trying to flee, damaged a couple of Mahatma Gandhi's mounted photographs.

The staff eventually overpowered and thrashed him. The staffers were instructed to remain tightlipped about the incident. A worker at the Ashram said she was unaware of any such incident. But she did say that two drunk men damaged the Mahatma's photos.

When a TOI photographer reached the spot, he found Bapu's damaged photographs strewn across the floor of ashram office.

Foreigner molested in Ahmedabad's Gandhi Ashram-India-The Times of India

I dont know about your journalistic capability .. but i am sure you can be a good information minister

I dont know about your journalistic capability .. but i am sure you can be a good information minister

:P nah nah dear logic

Information Ministers are always dumb

i prefer being Jana of Meida or the Prez with immense poweres :D

wait i post a great news for you :Dhhhhhhhhha

Back
Top Bottom