What's new

14 security personnel martyred in NWA attack.

No. Not the most ferocious, however, they have this very old habit of selling their nation/people to the highest bidders. Throughout history they have been doing it. They started first by siding with the British Empire. They are a very lowly caste amongst the Pashtuns, and their main income always has been from abductions etc etc.

Can you elaborate your claim with historical refrences?
It seems you have some personal grudge against a mehsud and you are taking it out on all mehsuds and that on a pakistani forum, how childish of you. Stop trolling and stop speaking about waziristan if you dont belong to wazir, mehsud and dont know about them.

Can you elaborate a little about caste system among Pashtuns? It's almost impossible to find any details on internet. People generally are concerned about 'image' of Islam and straightaway deny existence of any such thing, although I have seen fleeting mention of high caste/low caste pashtun.

There is no concept of high caste / low caste pashtun tribe among us, it is pashtun/non-pashtun catogorization. Personal prestige, your standing and achievements make you a respected pashtun.

when will the Pakistanis wake up to the evil that is the taliban scum - demons of satan in long beards, sick cult of murder, eradicate these baastaards before they riddle the rest of pk with bullets.

@topic
I wonder if this attack has some thing to do with mullah nazir death.

Maybe, just maybe, the tribes had been led to believe that ISI was behind the passing of intelligence tat led to the drone attack..

Can you elaborate your claim with historical refrences?
It seems you have some personal grudge against a mehsud and you are taking it out on all mehsuds and that on a pakistani forum, how childish of you. Stop trolling and stop speaking about waziristan if you dont belong to wazir, mehsud and dont know about them.

Which tribe do you belong to.

Maybe, just maybe, the tribes had been led to believe that ISI was behind the passing of intelligence tat led to the drone attack..

Ya, it seems that trust of pro-pakistani factions of talibans is lifting from pak military. These talibans commit terrorism but they dont "back stab" you while ISI/military do not have history of keeping promises, words and fair dealings.

Which tribe do you belong to.

Marwat tribe.

RIP, remote controlled triggered bomb, they poor souls wouldn't have anticipated it.

Why don't Pakistanis just hit NWA and get it over with than being slowly killed by them ? If you don't attack North Wazaristan you will keep getting hit by militants from there.. Just finish it ,do a SWAT like operation and kick their a$$...whats holding you back ?

Its not worth to get your security personal killed like this , let them have moksha ..

Why don't Pakistanis just hit NWA and get it over with than being slowly killed by them ? If you don't attack North Wazaristan you will keep getting hit by militants from there.. Just finish it ,do a SWAT like operation and kick their ***...whats holding you back ?

Its an intent issue. Senior folks in Pakistani army are still living the pipe dream of being able to use these terrorists against India after 2014 (when they think USA will leave the region). And the likes of TTP keep taking them down the garden path with comments like these in between

Pakistani Taliban say they will not attack Pak army | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Pak Taliban threatens Indians 'anywhere' to avenge Kasab's execution - Times Of India

Its an intent issue. Senior folks in Pakistani army are still living the pipe dream of being able to use these terrorists against India after 2014 (when they think USA will leave the region). And the likes of TTP keep taking them down the garden path with comments like these in between

Pakistani Taliban say they will not attack Pak army | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Pak Taliban threatens Indians 'anywhere' to avenge Kasab's execution - Times Of India

What happens when these terrorists decide they want sharia in Pakistan, then what ? without the U.S these people will end up in a problem they can no longer solve.

There is no concept of high caste / low caste pashtun tribe among us, it is pashtun/non-pashtun catogorization. Personal prestige, your standing and achievements make you a respected pashtun.

this is a standard answer. I suspect social system in pashtun lands is more complex and more stratified than you are claiming. I understand you are saying pashtuns is a single group and of course I know on mainland, pathans in general are considered upper caste Muslims (ashrafs). But more than once I have read comments suggesting some among the pashtuns are called 'lowly' people.

But why the Pakistani Taliban said they will cease attacks on the Pakistani military and now this? were they just game playing?

TTP terrorists are on the run and trying to cling to straws.

They offered talks and at the same time continue to kill innocent Civilians as well as security forces personnel.

Pakistan army refused to bow down and continue hunting these terrorists hence their desparate attempts before dying

this is a standard answer. I suspect social system in pashtun lands is more complex and more stratified than you are claiming. I understand you are saying pashtuns is a single group and of course I know on mainland, pathans in general are considered upper caste Muslims (ashrafs). But more than once I have read comments suggesting some among the pashtuns are called 'lowly' people.

spare us of your Indian ignorance. there is nothing of the sort among Pukhtuns neither among Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom