What's new

14 security personnel martyred in NWA attack.

Are they the most ferocious, lawless of the tribes in the FATA area..?
Don't know about that,But John Ayde says they are the most independent of all tribes.

Don't know about that,But John Ayde says they are the most independent of all tribes.

No. Not the most ferocious, however, they have this very old habit of selling their nation/people to the highest bidders. Throughout history they have been doing it. They started first by siding with the British Empire. They are a very lowly caste amongst the Pashtuns, and their main income always has been from abductions etc etc.

^^ Is that a Waziri bias speaking ?

I dont remember exactly where,,,but somewhere I read that a British account that describes the Waziris as wolves of the mountains and the Mehsuds as the panthers..

Dude, I am not a Wazir. :pop:

I dont remember exactly where,,,but somewhere I read that a British account that describes the Waziris as wolves of the mountains and the Mehsuds as the panthers..

No. Not the most ferocious, however, they have this very old habit of selling their nation/people to the highest bidders. Throughout history they have been doing it. They started first by siding with the British Empire. They are a very lowly caste amongst the Pashtuns, and their main income always has been from abductions etc etc.

Can you elaborate a little about caste system among Pashtuns? It's almost impossible to find any details on internet. People generally are concerned about 'image' of Islam and straightaway deny existence of any such thing, although I have seen fleeting mention of high caste/low caste pashtun.

yeah rite...? because Waziris are exteremely patriotic Pakistanis.

P.S not saying that Mehsuds are not, there maybe many in Mehsud tribe who hate TTP terrorists.

@Hyperion please don't post those differences here, it's inappropriate. Many trolls might use it on other threads/forums for trolling or other flaming purposes. No offense rora just my 2 cent advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah rite...? because Waziris are exteremely patriotic Pakistanis.

P.S not saying that Mehsuds are not, there maybe many in Mehsud tribe who hate TTP terrorists.

@Hyperion please don't post those differences here, it's inappropriate. Many trolls might use it on other threads/forums for trolling or other flaming purposes. No offense rora just my 2 cent advice.

You just happen to have a huge insecurity...that the mehsuds or even some other tribes in FATA are not that patriotic is patently evident that they run the TTP..its ok..they have been like this for centuries and its not a big deal..

Yes it's the TTP, but I know the composition of TTP, so do you. The problem is when you use the word "TTP" it's an 'all-inclusive' 'all-encompassing' word which maligns all the tribals. Why not call a spade a spade? Maximum TTP terrorist belong to the Mahsud tribe, why not just label one particular tribe as traitors - or is there a bigger agenda at play here?

I got your point. Now try to get mine. I'm just emphasizing that lets not label the whole Mehsud Tribe terrorist. You know how many of them have sacrificed their lives for Pakistan, and still continue to do so.. There are those who have and still are serving with our Military forces. I say this because I have seen something. Labeling the whole tribe is not a right thing to do.

You are right mate. I have also seen a lot of good ones out there. My apologies, as I really got pissed of after reading the news!

I got your point. Now try to get mine. I'm just emphasizing that lets not label the whole Mehsud Tribe terrorist. You know how many of them have sacrificed their lives for Pakistan, and still continue to do so.. There are those who have and still are serving with our Military forces. I say this because I have seen something. Labeling the whole tribe is not a right thing to do.

@Gandalf Already posted.

Indians are not allowed to post any negative news like bomb attacks, drone attacks on Pakistan. It has been banned recently by Webby. Kindly take notice.

@Yeti Yeah, today.

@ topic RIP to the dead.

oh... Indians are allowed to say RIP for fallen Pakistani nationals?. Just asking.............

Dude, we are all patriotic. We are one people, and shall remain so. We can bash each other as much as we want, we just don't like it when outsiders interfere in affairs of our house.

KS, these are very sensitive times and issues, I'd request that you either sympathize, or if you have any resentments, please don't air them here.

You just happen to have a huge insecurity...that the mehsuds or even some other tribes in FATA are not that patriotic is patently evident that they run the TTP..its ok..they have been like this for centuries and its not a big deal..

If you have good intentions, go ahead.

oh... Indians are allowed to say RIP for fallen Pakistani nationals?. Just asking.............

Copy that, mate!

Yeo, what's wrong in it. They were killed by terrorists.

We should know better after all we have witnessed Terrorism more than anyone.

This is a dirty war in which the enemy hides in plain sight among seemingly innocent villagers.
While some of the villagers might be forced to give shelter to the militants some willingly collaborate with them due to misplaced loyalties with tribe and land.
There have been cases where a sheep herding boy has sent his sheep up the ridge and that very night the terrorist climb up the same ridge to attack the post, co incidence? No, the boy sent the sheep up the ridge to see if there are anti-personal mines up the climb
Now if they guy manning the check post would have opened fire on the boy there would be never ending howls
There have also been cases of retired subedars and havaldars of FC have joined up the militants to become 'commanders'
When the army targets these chutuyas and drags them out of their holes then they make hue and cry about being humiliated in front their zanana ( women ).
By now the military knows exactly who these SOBs are, where they are and the manner in which they operate , the only problem is that all available force is not being used against these people because these dogs are after all 'our own people'

Back
Top Bottom