What's new

$100 billion for Pakistan to abolish nuclear weapons

I have just discovered an Alternate Fuel thats going to burn few baby hearts in the west.

"Well if I was president of Pakistan and this deal was offered to me, I would have offered USA to sell USA Back to me and be paid off in 1,000,00 Years, by getting one rupee a day and ofcours after turning Entire States into an Islamic State that is ruled by One person, the Ahmadi Nejad".. Its a fair deal.. I hope?

Friends of Pakistan 5 Bln dollars
War against terror 7 Bln dollars
Pakistani Nukes.........Priceless
Money cant buy everything
but for all other things we have VISA ;)
Yankees are real scums

Well everything is possible as long as Zardari the dog is in power and believe you me or not thats why he is here. Sell everything and then give full access to uncle sam. But he cant save his hole from the army.

Well its not only about zardari.the whole federal team is a bunch of...... ;)

look man its simple the US should just pay us 1 trillion to abolish nuclear weapons.....then once we have the money we buy nuclear weapons from CHINA....or better we send our nuclear weapons to china for safe keeping and once we get the money we get back our weapons.....

look man its simple the US should just pay us 1 trillion to abolish nuclear weapons.....then once we have the money we buy nuclear weapons from CHINA....or better we send our nuclear weapons to china for safe keeping and once we get the money we get back our weapons.....

We cant just buy weapons even from China. Do you think that the Yanks would be stupid enough not to mention the conditions not only to let go the nuclear program but also sign every treaty there is to make sure we dont buy or develop nuclear weapons ever again.
And seriously not every thing in the world is for sale. Please dont act cheap. We need to seriously get out of this mentality.

how simple:cheesy:

Its not coca cola buddy.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here's a win-win solution. Ask US for 1 Trillion USD. Demolish your weapons. Pay India 500 Billion USD, in return we find an acceptable Kashmir solution.For that money, if Im the Indian PM I will 'surely' negotiate a solution..makes strategic sense.

Ofcourse, as we already 'know' how to make the weapons, we can cooperate and make them and no one will find out as they wont be any Indo-Pak tension and Uncle Sam will leave us alone and work to earn the 1 Trillion back.

This amount by the way will approximate the almost 70% of GDP combined for India and Pakistan.So if the money is not eaten away by the corrupt politicians, basic needs of all can be satisfied and we will be come close to a low side of a middle income countries...

What say?

I say, lets pay ind-yeah with some cow dung, some sacred valuable shyte, isnt it?

PS: Cow piss is also avliable :)

Regards
I dont like you attitude sir keep out your emotions if you disagree come up with solid point

I dont like you attitude sir keep out your emotions if you disagree come up with solid point

And why should i care about wether you should like my attitude or not? It was a deserving reply to what the above member said :)

Regards

Back
Top Bottom