What's new

10 Turkish Military Projects that Turkiye will join to Elite Club ( 2023-2028 )

Due to hyper inflation and 3rd world GDP per capita. Turks are malnourished.

You can fool only yourself with 1 billion poor population in China and India

and bankrupt Greece

Fix urself before you wreck urself.

no one cares about plastic mock up military projects

Same losers since 2021
keep crying

Nobody buys Chinese UCAVs anymore

34 Countries prefered Turkish UCAVs instead of Chinese
last one yesterday rich Kuwait bought Turkish UCAVs instead of Chinese

Last edited:
It’s in an elite class. Iran, Pakistan, India and many other countries can only dream of achieving what Turkey has achieved the past decade or so.

Same greek-iranian-indian-chinese users mocking Turkiye and Turkish defense industry since 2021

now I put them their place

Technology level between Turkiye and their Countries

Greece : can develop nothing

Iranian technology
1686748229342.jpeg

İndian technology
1686748339344.jpeg

Turkish technology

10+ tons heavy Attack Helicopter

USA : AH-64
Russia : KA-52 and MI-28
Turkiye : T-929

TAI T-929

MTOW : 11.500 kg
Payload : 1.500 kg

MILDAR Millimeter wave fire control Radar
HEHSIS 360 degree Electronic Warfare Counter Measure System
DIRCM Infrared Counter Measure System
Target Detection System
Helicopter Obstacle Detection System
RF jammer
Modular Avionics Architecture
4 axis Autopilot
HELMET Integrated Display System

30 mm gun
16 x anti-Tank Missiles
2 x air to air Missiles

T-929 boasts three wing stations instead of two, which allows for the installation of up to 6 ammunition launchers

T-929 is capable of detecting and targeting objects using the Hunter helmet
1686561895733-jpeg.933982

1682577881275-jpeg.926536

Man,are you Turkish from USA? Or Pakistani pro-Turkish from USA? I forgot.

In fact, I have no biological connection to either Turkey or Pakistan.

To deny Turkish astonishing military industrial-complex is simply silly.

In fact, I have no biological connection to either Turkey or Pakistan.

To deny Turkish astonishing military industrial-complex is simply silly.
Wait a minute,are you saying you are a white American who is obsessed with Turkey? And I'm not just talking about their military industry

Wait a minute,are you saying you are a white American who is obsessed with Turkey? And I'm not just talking about their military industry

I don’t think someone like you should be talking about obsession given how much you obsess over anything Turkey. 95% of your posts are devoted to Turkey. That’s insane.

I am just a fan of military technology and i show appreciation to any interesting development related to military regardless of the country of origin.

I don’t think someone like you should be talking about obsession given how much you obsess over anything Turkey. 95% of your posts are devoted to Turkey. That’s insane.

I am just a fan of military technology and i show appreciation to any interesting development related to military regardless of the country of origin.
Are Pakistanis obssesed with India? Are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?
Chinese with USA? Iranians with Israel?

Are Pakistanis obssesed with India? Are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?
Chinese with USA? Iranians with Israel?

I was going to say your obsession with Turkey is sometimes quite unhealthy. For example, I have repeatedly warned you not to engage @MMM-E b/c there’s no way you two will come to an amicable agreement on any issue, but you continue to do so and risk inflaming threads.

Other than that, I have seen your posts on other topics and you come across as very decent and fair minded member. I enjoy your non-Turkey related posts.

Please do not degenerate yourself to the level of the uncouth and uncultured Hindu nationalists online.

clam down. In fact. I am very tolerant of you guys backward agricultural countries. War wolves are only targeting Americans. Not for you.
That's becoming quite clear, isn't it? All that show of force, all that salami slicing on our borders, all that is meant only for the social media users of China, right? You know, the types who flock to PDF for no visible purpose but to meet, uhh, expectations I believe is the politically correct word nowadays.

Please do not degenerate yourself to the level of the uncouth and uncultured Hindu nationalists online.
Just pretend to ignore me, he'll go away and play with himself.

Yeah, right.

Disinterested technical interest, BUT Hindus continue to be uncouth and uncultured nationalists.

NOT like the couth and cultured nationalists who are just fans of military technology.

That's becoming quite clear, isn't it? All that show of force, all that salami slicing on our borders, all that is meant only for the social media users of China, right? You know, the types who flock to PDF for no visible purpose but to meet, uhh, expectations I believe is the politically correct word nowadays.

well. As Zhao Xiaozhuo said: "We don't think India is a threat". But if Indians continue to follow the British expansion policy. India will have another consequence.

I was going to say your obsession with Turkey is sometimes quite unhealthy. For example, I have repeatedly warned you not to engage @MMM-E b/c there’s no way you two will come to an amicable agreement on any issue, but you continue to do so and risk inflaming threads.

Other than that, I have seen your posts on other topics and you come across as very decent and fair minded member. I enjoy your non-Turkey related posts.

First of all,I have to remind you again that I don't have an "obsession" with Turkey. We're in a defence forum and there are a lot of Turks here. It's like telling a Pakistani "don't take part in threads that involve India" or an Iranian "don't post in threads that are about Israeli foreign policy" or Chinese "don't talk with Americans about Taiwan".

You understand me? Besides,that's my region. I'm here to offer my opinion and to show people here the "other side of the story". Because I'm sure most Pakistanis take Turkey's side of the story for granted. Also,I'm not an expert in Indian-Pakistani politics and military news,so I'm better talking about my region.

As for MMM-E,he has fought with dozens of people here. I can't just see the same propaganda threads,posted again and again with slightly different titles and say nothing. Especially when that guy includes provocative comments that demand a reply.

To be fair,he might be suffering from some form of autism or superiority complex. If that was certified,I would take it a bit easy on him,but it still would not be an excuse for him to stay on the forum,when he keeps having behavioral problems and offends everyone who questions his posts.

We are lack of any natural resources and is prone to frequent earthquakes, we are developing only through human potential and hardworking unlike some oil rich countries. We have been dealing with terrorism supported by both Russia and the United States for the past 30 years, while 2-3 countries in the West try to balance us. Despite the possibility of facing a fate similar to Ukraine, we have defeated coalitions that supposed to crushed us in Syria, Libya, Iraq, and Karabakh, and furthermore, we have developed a defense industry that exceeds global standards. If this is not considered achievement, I don't know what else can be.

Iraq, and Karabakh,
Come on,man. Karabakh? Artsakh's tiny army with some little help from Armenia proper? And with Azerbaijan fighting the main war?

And Iraq? That's just the pro-PKK Kurds. The rest of the Kurds,part of the Iraqi Army and the Turkmens were on your side against the commie Kurds.

Come on,man. Karabakh? Artsakh's tiny army with some little help from Armenia proper? And with Azerbaijan fighting the main war?

And Iraq? That's just the pro-PKK Kurds. The rest of the Kurds,part of the Iraqi Army and the Turkmens were on your side against the commie Kurds.
Symbol of Karabakh is that the Azeri army trained and armed by Turkey defeats the Armenian army trained and armed by Russia, and also Armenia actively fought in this war.
For you to understand the Iraq issue, let me give you an example. If Turkey establishes an Albanian armed organization in the south of Epirus and supports this militia with its most modern weapons, will the Greek army only fight these poor Albanians or will it enter a proxy war with Turkey? Even not experiencing the defeat of the Russians in Afghanistan and Chechnya is a separate achievement in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom