What's new

Zionists saudis Al Qaeda massacre 2 vietnamese, indonesians in Yemen

They didnot intentionally Kill them as they were at wrong place at wrong time simple as that, any why How many Muslims were killed by Myannmar aka Burma also Vietnam kill lot of Muslims during it's War so donot say Vietnamese love Arabs and Muslims

Saudis are not muslims, they are wahabits zionists.

I don't know what war are you talking about, but killing unarmed civilians overall doctors is a terrorist act

It proves the saudis are bad people

here cam footage
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Saudis are not muslims, they are wahabits zionists.

I don't know what war are you talking about, but killing unarmed civilians overall doctors is a terrorist act

It proves the saudis are bad people
Million of Un Armed Civilians killed by Viet Cons and Vietnamese Communist Rebels, so Go to Hell with your Bull shit that these were Saudis who did it, as Terrorism has No Color and Flag whether it is done by State Sponsored Terrorism..............Donnot Mess with Muslims and indulge in Muslims Affairs dirty Pig Kafir

How about you? Are you ok?

funnymuppet.gif

Dude, stop with this, it's creeping me out.
Goodness, make him stop!

Million of Un Armed Civilians killed by Viet Cons and Vietnamese Communist Rebels, so Go to Hell with your Bull shit that these were Saudis who did it, as Terrorism has No Color and Flag whether it is done by State Sponsored Terrorism..............Donnot Mess with Muslims and indulge in Muslims Affairs dirty Pig Kafir
My family wasn't with the VC, and the fact that nazis did bad things doesn't excuse the people doing like them

Back
Top Bottom