What's new

Zardari was ready to hand over 26/11 culprits to India:Secret memo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
now you are interpreting the world too.... :rofl:

instead of wasting your time to troll here, it is better if you get a review of that memo. BTW if you don't even understand sarcasm; how are you gonna interpret it... :close_tema:

troll troll troll......atleast i am not slapping my personal opinions here like what was written in the memo isn't important.....this is a classical tendency of yours, since the contents of the memo show pakistan in a bad light, you will attach no importance to it....if it was the opposite, you would be standing on rooftops and shouting about it.....

i didn't understand what ur second sentence was, but i don't understand how forming a team favorable to the americans is acting against pak military.....also, pakistan would be in a deeper sh!t had there been a coup

No one is allowed to act against the army except the people of Pakistan itself. And secondly the present Chief Justice of Pakistan, for whom hundreds of thousands of people came out on streets, clearly announced in National Defence University in front of all senior members of PA that military rule will not be tolerated.
What the army should do is to abolish the government with the consent of Supreme Court and then announce elections in next 90 days...

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

troll troll troll......atleast i am not slapping my personal opinions here like what was written in the memo isn't important.....this is a classical tendency of yours, since the contents of the memo show pakistan in a bad light, you will attach no importance to it....if it was the opposite, you would be standing on rooftops and shouting about it.....

you just copy and paste the part of memo that states your point that Pakistan is sheltering the culprits of 26/11... I am waiting...

No one is allowed to act against the army except the people of Pakistan itself. And secondly the present Chief Justice of Pakistan, for whom hundreds of thousands of people came out on streets, clearly announced in National Defence University in front of all senior members of PA that military rule will not be tolerated.
What the army should do is to abolish the government with the consent of Supreme Court and then announce elections in next 90 days...

do u actually think that some statement of the supreme court is gonna matter in a country which has seen more military rule than civilian rule....consider for a sec, if there was a coup, what will the supreme court do in that situation??

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

you just copy and paste the part of memo that states your point that Pakistan is sheltering the culprits of 26/11... I am waiting...

when did I say pakistan is sheltering the culprits of 26/11......i did not say that.....although its a common knowledge that it is true....

Well, evidently we are all limited by our abilities and perceptions. Aren't we?

So how do you then interpret the letter. I mean the langauge and the message?

My point is simple. The memo states that the president is willing to cooperate in the matter of 26/11. No sentence in that memo states that PA or ISI is hiding 26/11 terrorists...

My point is simple. The memo states that the president is willing to cooperate in the matter of 26/11. No sentence in that memo states that PA or ISI is hiding 26/11 terrorists...

111117_Ijaz%20memo%20Foreign%20Policy.PDF

Prima facie, what do you think made Zardari write point no. 6 in the letter? If it really is a non-issue I mean. This gathers added impetus with the marked reference to the perpetators of Pakistani origin.

do u actually think that some statement of the supreme court is gonna matter in a country which has seen more military rule than civilian rule....consider for a sec, if there was a coup, what will the supreme court do in that situation??

because you are inexperienced in the matter of military coup; you don't recognize what are the facts involved in it. The military cannot rule the country unless the civilians let them too.
And I am not talking everything in air. It actually happened in Pakistan once, after the death of Gen. Zia the next COAS Gen Mirza Aslam Baig instead of establishing his own rule announced elections.
And right now the court is strong enough to avoid a military rule...

when did I say pakistan is sheltering the culprits of 26/11......i did not say that.....although its a common knowledge that it is true....

Thank you for the bold part... Thats what I wanted

because you are inexperienced in the matter of military coup; you don't recognize what are the facts involved in it. The military cannot rule the country unless the civilians let them too.
And I am not talking everything in air. It actually happened in Pakistan once, after the death of Gen. Zia the next COAS Gen Mirza Aslam Baig instead of establishing his own rule announced elections.
And right now the court is strong enough to avoid a military rule...

Thank you for the bold part... Thats what I wanted

how can u say that the military can't rule unless the civilians let them to???? how do u have so much confidence about your statement?? especially after the country has seen such long military reigns.....

and read beyond the bold part, although i did not say it, it is a common knowledge that pakistan is sheltering 26/11 culprits.......

111117_Ijaz%20memo%20Foreign%20Policy.PDF

Prima facie, what do you think made Zardari write point no. 6 in the letter? If it really is a non-issue I mean. This gathers added impetus with the marked reference to the perpetators of Pakistani origin.

Obviously, offering his willingness to work under his masters; UNCLE SAM. Writing good points to score points; IF YOU HELP ME I WILL NOT ONLY GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT FROM PAKISTAN BUT ALSO COOPERATE WITH INDIA IN THE MATTER OF MUMBAI ATTACKS....

Obviously, offering his willingness to work under his masters; UNCLE SAM. Writing good points to score points; IF YOU HELP ME I WILL NOT ONLY GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT FROM PAKISTAN BUT ALSO COOPERATE WITH INDIA IN THE MATTER OF MUMBAI ATTACKS....

yes, and the point itself means that HE WAS NOT COOPERATING TILL THAT TIME.....which roughly translates to HE WAS SHELTERING TERRORISTS.......

That is the point. Even when you are obviously trying to discredit Zardari, what needs to be considered is that in such a sensitive letter, he had to offer the best that he has to the Americans. And it is not surprising that 26/11 culprits found a mention in that "best that he has to offer". Zardari was surely going all in on this one.

Crime mostly unravels itself. Let us see what comes up in the next days.

how can u say that the military can't rule unless the civilians let them to???? how do u have so much confidence about your statement?? especially after the country has seen such long military reigns.....

Because I have seen military reigns in Pakistan. Do you think that if people of Pakistan are not in favour of the military government, the military will shoot everyone? In all military rules civilians first favour the military rule but disgust it as time passes by. For eg; I assure you that in case of Musharaf everyone was happy when he took over and he left only when unrest among the masses grew to such a level that they could not tolerate him.

and read beyond the bold part, although i did not say it, it is a common knowledge that pakistan is sheltering 26/11 culprits.......

I don't need your common knowledge, I was discussing zardari's memo. You free express your own opinions....

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Let us see what comes up in the next days.

Hope the military hangs him to death!

So is this phenomenon never going to end??

Looking at the details, it can be very heartening for Indians. For over a year (late 2009-early 2010) the primary objective of that section has shifted from "trouble in India" to "influence in Afghanistan".

The hard truth is, the US cannot afford to confront the main enemy - Pakistan.

And Pakistan will never let go of Afghanistan. It is the success of the Section S (owing to the increasingly greater independence from the chain of commands, since it involves higher number of retired officers and civilians than uniform bearers), and somewhat the section C (the one that controls the finances), that forced the US into chalking out a negotiation process, which although involves almost all of the world, keeps Pakistan as the chief negotiator.

The phenomenon is certainly going to end, and no other than the Pakistani Army will end it. But the end result will not be as beneficial to Pakistan's adversaries as was previously thought.

It is a truth that insurgents do bite back, and Pakistani Army knows that too. It will indeed control them so as not to get severely poisoned. However, the prevailing signs show the poisoning may have already taken place. And when an institution like an Army (worse, if it is Pakistani Army) becomes a one man show (ref. 3 year ext. to Kayani), it loses out on the holistic approach of defending the country and focuses on issues relating to none but the institution itself. In plain words, it will be very prone to hijacking by extremists in the coming times.

So, having said all of that, the conclusion we can reach at is that if the US does fly away by 2014 leaving no solid plans for Afghanistan, there will be unprecedented rise in extremism. All the parties (nations) will lose. What will it do to Afghanistan, we do not know. But what will become of Pakistan, we sure can imagine.

Oh, and the nukes will still be safe :lol:

Every now and then, you keep blaming Pakistan Army and ISI about 26/11 attacks and run away when Samjhota Express is brought into debate....

Your unethical and illogical argument designed to obfuscate the issue and basically offer an apology for your terrorism policy has no basis in fact, nobody is running away from your argument that has no substance.

We are not asking pakistan to provide us ''proof'' for an attack that was likely planned in India, we have caught the suspects and not waited for pakistan to tell us who they are, we have not not protected the known terrorists for decades and keep protecting them now, we have not ''banned'' the terrorists in name only but allowing them full freedom to operate and even print ads in newspapers and hold rallies in our capital while ''banning'' them, we have not let them operate in the same muridke HQ only under a different nameplate, we are not offering apologies for terrorists like you are doing, we have paid compensation to the victims of samjhauta who were overwhelmingly pakistani but some indians too, our armyman who may have been involved, who was uncovered by our police is in jail and being tried in civilian court, not being protected because our govt and judiciary is too scared of our army and their goons.

In short there is no comparison and the very reason you are offering one is because you are a terrorist sympathiser and too much of a coward to really slug it out in battlefield. You are the one running away and using brainwashed illiterate pakistanis instead to achieve your objectives.

This only reinforces the fact that Pak Army and ISI are opposed to peace and are the chief protectors of terrorists. Even presidents and governors are not safe.

and why does ur government runs away when Kashmir issue is brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom