What's new

Zardari was ready to hand over 26/11 culprits to India:Secret memo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is primarily a matter of individual perspective as is the understanding of our world. Also depends on a host of other factors but what is the point in going down that road..

Huimm individual perspective. Yup the same perspective which no matter how pathetic or illogical is shared by most Bharatis being the citizen of a "shining country.

I was actually referring to the new shame of the letter that has been exposed. Did you read that? I posted the link earlier.

And you didn't get what I was referring to. And yeah I don't have that realization since as I said earlier I don't smoke weed or at least create a "perspective" while smoking it.

LoL, I will be very happy to take English lessons from you. Incremental education always adds to the perspective not withstanding the primary value of it.

And just to help you from my end, it is not for nothing that there are two parts to a message = language and interpretation.

Have fun.

electronics student....

LoL, the letter too refers to ISI and also the "S" Wing. So seemingly there is a lot of company there in Pakistan too. But you not understanding that is understandable.

I do understand the situation you and your countrymen live in. ;)

Section S of the ISI cannot be eliminated just like that, not even by the ISI itself... whom was he fooling?

A dirty insect like him only make statements of coward........................:bad:

Do you need English lessons or you're used to misguide people. Where did zaradari said that Pakistan was hiding culprits of 26/11 attacks???? :blink:
The memo just states that he was ready to cooperate in that matter so that an investigation could be carried out.. Don't make mountain out of a mole hill.... :moil:

His perspective was to say something or anything about his biggest paranoia and he did it. What the memo actually states isn't necessary here.

LoL, I will be very happy to take English lessons from you. Incremental education always adds to the perspective not withstanding the primary value of it.

And just to help you from my end, it is not for nothing that there are two parts to a message = language and interpretation.

Have fun.

Okay??! So now we need to consult the indians to interpret zardari's message... :rofl:

His perspective was to say something or anything about his biggest paranoia and he did it. What the memo actually states isn't necessary here.

thats your opinion...the world begs to differ

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Okay??! So now we need to consult the indians to interpret zardari's message... :rofl:

since you are incapable of interpreting it yourself, yes u should

Huimm individual perspective. Yup the same perspective which no matter how pathetic or illogical is shared by most Bharatis being the citizen of a "shining country.

I think I will just let this pass. Keeping an eye on the objective is important and you thinking of "Indians being pathetic and illogical citizens of a shining country" has got no relevance to the discussion here. All this is quite trivial and valueless. Utter waste of time. I would rather request you to open your mental faculties and try to discuss the letter that purportedly Zardari shot off via Haqqani (not the strategic asset one) to Mullen.

And you didn't get what I was referring to. And yeah I don't have that realization since as I said earlier I don't smoke weed or at least create a "perspective" while smoking it.

For a guy who so vehemently claims of not smoking it, you really are stuck up on weed. :)

because he was calling on foreign military against his military. Apna wakhra rona le k beth gaye ho.... :shout:

i didn't understand what ur second sentence was, but i don't understand how forming a team favorable to the americans is acting against pak military.....also, pakistan would be in a deeper sh!t had there been a coup

Well as it suits you better, I will be happy to discuss only what you actually think the memo curtails. What are your thougths on that then?

thats your opinion...the world begs to differ

now you are interpreting the world too.... :rofl:

since you are incapable of interpreting it yourself, yes u should

instead of wasting your time to troll here, it is better if you get a review of that memo. BTW if you don't even understand sarcasm; how are you gonna interpret it... :close_tema:

Well, evidently we are all limited by our abilities and perceptions. Aren't we?

So how do you then interpret the letter. I mean the langauge and the message?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom