What's new

Zardari trying to rob PML-N vote bank through PTI: Shahbaz Sharif

The matter of interest is 1st paragraph.
Irfan said a right hand of Mr.Zardari has made a bet with a few journalists including me that PTI will not even get 10NA seats but It will make PML-N lose almost 25 NA seats by cutting down its Vote bank which indirectly help PPP to make its another Government.

Today PTI has more popularity than PMLN.. wakup Adeel its not Zardari's or Nawaz's Pakistan! Zardari thinks 10NA seats? Zardari should worry 10NA seats for himself.. but I am surprised you have started to believe ZARDARI now :D

PML-N firing dont take it seriously and as we all know Shabaz Sharif is 100% normal either

933901_463617580381953_151642460_n.jpg

lol either u are drunk or as all others noora support u are even more dum. Every word i said is on this topic... kasme sir mee daard shoro ho jata hee tum jaise see bhat kar kee. duffers

PML-N firing dont take it seriously and as we all know Shabaz Sharif is 100% normal either

933901_463617580381953_151642460_n.jpg

Mr. Duffer, is this also relevant to the topic ?

PPP vote bank has also been dented in Punjab and other provinces except Sindh...to think that PTI only altered the vote bank of PML and not others is naive.

PML(N) itself is responsible for depriving PML(N) of vote bank.

Poor performance and zero connection wity the poor people has resulted in PML(N) losing its supporters to PTI. They should have looked outside Lahore too.

PML(N) itself is responsible for depriving PML(N) of vote bank.

Poor performance and zero connection wity the poor people has resulted in PML(N) losing its supporters to PTI. They should have looked outside Lahore too.

I dont understand why people like c4 or AdeelFaheem are trying to convince us that we should all vote for PMLN, I have already voted for PMLN before, but seeing their performance during the last 5 years has made me change my mind, PTI must be given a chance to see what changes they will bring, Im sure even at their worst, it will be much much better than the Zardari led era.

I dont understand why people like c4 or AdeelFaheem are trying to convince us that we should all vote for PMLN, I have already voted for PMLN before, but seeing their performance during the last 5 years has made me change my mind, PTI must be given a chance to see what changes they will bring, Im sure even at their worst, it will be much much better than the Zardari led era.

PTI is different from other parties. It believes in democracy and has demonstrated its willingness to adopt it as their internal party-policy.
You can see how other parties have claimed to be democratic, but failed to even have democrcy within themselves. PPP and PML(N) and PML(Q) etc etc are monarcy-oriented.

PS: I don't know about other members, but @cb4 is pretty much rational IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI is different from other parties. It believes in democracy and has demonstrated its willingness to adopt it as their internal party-policy.
You can see how other parties have claimed to be democratic, but failed to even have democrcy within themselves. PPP and PML(N) and PML(Q) etc etc are monarcy-oriented.

PS: I don't know about other members, but @cb4 is pretty much rational IMO

I was going to give you a thanks till that last part.
Dude is delusional as F - c k!
He thinks that PMLN owns Punjab and tax money is their personal bank account.
He think that anything good PMLN does is out the goodness of their heart and not a duty of the government and thinks that nothing bad ever happens in Punjab.
He also thinks that 90% of kids in Punjab are in schools right now.

If this guy is logical then we must release all mental institute patients as they all must be Einsteins.

Still PMLN leaders and their supporters are lying here and making futile effort to convince the ladies. This is not 1990. This is 2013 and people are not fool. @AdeelFaheem and @cb4 plz stop lying,. Enough is enough. For your information Karak and malakand belongs to MMA and strong hold of PPPP. PPPP wins with at-least 20000 votes margin. Lala muhammad khan of PPPP took 35000 vote there and won with 20,000 margin. Don't make joke of yourself. Lower and upper Dir totally belongs to PPPPP. NA33 Najmuddin khan of PPPP took 27594 vote there in lower dir . NA 34 lower dir Malak azmat khan of pppp Took 38060 vote there. This totally belongs to PPPP and imran khan is doing jalsa in these areas. PTI is denting PPPP Politics in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa so it is helping PMLN??? You fool @AdeelFaheem and @cb4........... Don't act as spoon or PMLN at least talk with sense.

I was going to give you a thanks till that last part.
Dude is delusional as F - c k!
He thinks that PMLN owns Punjab and tax money is their personal bank account.
He think that anything good PMLN does is out the goodness of their heart and not a duty of the government and thinks that nothing bad ever happens in Punjab.
He also thinks that 90% of kids in Punjab are in schools right now.

If this guy is logical then we must release all mental institute patients as they all must be Einsteins.

Better than some of the other PML(N) loyalists. Anyways, no issue. Perhaps you know him better than I do.

Back
Top Bottom