What's new

zardari- I am ok and will return soon

of course he will be back . but not for a few years.:lol:
dont they all come back after some time in exile? Bhutto , Navaz, soon Mussharaf?

I was thinking about feeding the jaanwar with him. I think they would make nice kebabs for the crocodiles. Mind you their would always be 10% missing!! :enjoy:
bhai jaanwarun say dushmani hai apki kiya ju unhain aisi cheez khila kar marnay ka irada hai :pop:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

What the hell?! Can't you understand?!
Hell pehlay he buri jaga hai yeah waha chala gaya tu mazid buri jaga bun jaey gi ... mujhey tu dar hai wahan ja kar HELL KHAPAY ka naara ba laga dey yeah

heyyy
Cyber fighter

You shut up!!!!

I m just praying for him

and you should learn, :tup:

Try to respect he is also a human

Itna pyaar aaraha hai to tum hi rakh lo Iss mardood ko:lol:

Pakistan main to koi rakhne ko tayyar nahi aur India to waise hi zardariyon ka bhara pada hai...

do a favor to the humble people of pakistan... take him with you...:cry:

I am very glad that our President is all right. Shame on you. You call yourselves Pakistanis then talk evil of our President. Think about Benazir, her philosophy which you are forgetting. Zardari is continuing that
May God soon unite the wife and the husband

This could be a test drive for bilawal as one day he will have to take over the dynastic seat .. he should start learning now how to fool pakistanis

and why you are OK? and please don't come back and give us Heart Attack

^^
:rofl:
YAAR Truthseer
app ki post ka pehla hissa per ker app ko Eik KURKURA sa reply karney ka dil kar raha tha :D
per end parhney k ba´ad: app ko ainda sey apni DUAON mein special yaad karun ga (apna name Mujhe pm ker dena ) :pakistan:
Allah app ki tamam JAIZ duayein puri farmaye AMEEN

Back
Top Bottom