What's new

Zardari govt responsible for failure of ‘FODP’ moot

But Why he toke some wrong decisions? Check that as well, since he was scared of lossing power for so-called democracy.. I already mention, democracy always try to make things worst.. it was democracy which was also doing corruption under musharaf's government (of course he left them because pakistani constitution were demanding some democracy).. if let suppose there is no democracy what will happen?

You have got me confused......Democracy under a Dictator....

I think you mean bureaucracy....or red tape-ism.

Please tell me what is your understanding of democracy.....I understand democracy as a collective process..whereby people choose....who should lead the country....or a group, by way of voting based on their own needs/visions or understanding.

Compare Musharaf's time Budget vs today's budget.. that was spending more on education, that were spending more on development works.. that was working more for health.. Interestingly in musharaf's time more people got scholarship and send to abroad for higher education, in his time more buildings roads, and highways were build.. look at khi for example..

Look at IT, look at Technology, we were try to compete india in both.. but now if you go, then government will say, we don't have any comparison with india..

That could be a positive side of Mussharaf Era.....

You have got me confused......Democracy under a Dictator....

I raised two points,

1. Democracy was running under dictator rule i.e. in Pakistan Democracy says, the parliment will be choosen by the people of pakistan.. OK, why not, all Marshall chief (then become president), order for election.. and that happened, some parties won who contested the election.. this is Democracy under Dictator's rule.

2. Democracy against Dictator's rules were the moments which went against the rule of dictator, to get rid of them, like Bhutto started compaign against Ayub Khan, which end up on resignation of Ayub Khan, then BB started compaign, but couldn't gain more popularity since she was outside the country, but it did harm the country alot. Then again PML, PPP who started compaign in early 2007, which made dictator to do some wrong steps, just because of the fear of lossing power...

That could be a positive side of Mussharaf Era.....

Yup that was what i meant..

my points are,

1. "Country is not run by the government but the institutes, while induce more government section also induce more corruption and it helps to improve more corruption into the system so more expenses"..

2. "Dictator may be bad, harsh, think himself as God, but he is only one guy or family, while democracy also think same as Dictator, but it induce more people, and families so more corruption, and in the end more expenses"..

3. "Democracy is good, but only if more then 70% of the population is good but in reality it is only possible when law and orders are strict and enforcement is pretty strong, which is not the case of Pakistan"..

Ps: I am not a dictator lover, neither i endorse Army's Rule, but this is i learned so far through these all dictor vs democracy rules...

People voted for PPP for BB. Mr Zardari then hyjacked the party and from no where came to the scene as a self proclaimed King backed by a Will.
PPP PML(A-N-Z-etc) ANP MQM Jamat e Islami will not change a thing. They will work for there own agendas i.e swiss accounts.
In the meantime just hope and pray that this beloved country of ours survives the current corrupt regime just like it endured its various predecessors.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom