What's new

Zardari calls for unconditional talks with India

People who are not supported or sponsored by the state - what's so hard to understand about that?

Its very easy for any country to brand its citizens who were caught red-handed while committing terrorist activities in a particular country as stateless actor. Stateless actor does not belong to any state, but here no concrete action has been taken by state so as not to support such actors as they are carrying out activities which the state cannot pursue in open.

Recently Musharaf admitted links of ISI with terrorist wonder why the terrorist were not coined stateless actor? I think the term is ballantly used against one state.

Its very easy for any country to brand its citizens who were caught red-handed while committing terrorist activities in a particular country as stateless actor. Stateless actor does not belong to any state, but here no concrete action has been taken by state so as not to support such actors as they are carrying out activities which the state cannot pursue in open.

Recently Musharaf admitted links of ISI with terrorist wonder why the terrorist were not coined stateless actor? I think the term is ballantly used against one state.

You are using two different terms which mean different things.
Stateless actor is someone like Bin Laden - he is no longer Saudi (his family and state have disowned him). A non-state actor is someone who acts without state support in another country. The term used to describe NGO's and such (it was an often used term for IMF in political science circles).
The way Pakistan uses the term is - A sort of a rebel, but one who attacks another sovereign, not their own.

(It might be true that with Pak consulate refusing to help Kasab he has become a true stateless actor).

AM is asserting that they were true "non state actors" and that they had no official support. Current Indian position is asking Pak government to prove it by jailing them. The right thing of course would be extradition, but a fair trial in Pakistan is what the position has come to.

No talks until those responsible for the Mumbai attacks are prosecuted.

Tell that to your PM who is willing to go more then half way to meet Pakistan.

What I dont get is why GoP is hesitant to hand over the people India desires?

As it is, Indian Penal System is so notorious, it shall be years before anything tangible happens, and then too invariably technical blunders will lead to chanrges being droppped .....

dawood ibrahim is an example :

Mahesh Jethmalani Blog

r u forgetting abt samjhota express bombing?

what about it?

that hindus did it?:rofl:

thats a great joke ...... even GoI is not able to prove it .... they messed it up as they were very zealously trying to garner "muslim" votes .... bloody politics that all .... IB had given its information and there was no indication of the good colonel in that .... and IB protested when the same was pinned on him by ATS (who can not really explain malegaon even with what they say happened)

So until and unless you have some proof to contrary which even IA MI Dte does not, please enough with this one ......:cheers:

No one. On a side note what is the purpose of talking anyways. Seriously don't you guys think what a waste of time and resources.:tsk:

i agree

lets face it, you are not vacating your side, we aint our side

so 3 options:

1. recognise CFL/LoC as the official IB and leave the issue forever ..... J&K will be divided and settled

2. kashmiris who want to live in Pakistan should be allowed to leave .. and those who choose to stay should be allowed to do that. No third option ie of independence for then they can go to china ... independence will cause china to gobble them anyways ... and that shall make them appreciate the two devils - India n Pakistan!!!:lol:

3. Continue fighting and doing nothing as usual .... something we shall likely see and no result as always ... and we will argue about it on PDF:cheers:

People who are not supported or sponsored by the state - what's so hard to understand about that?

There can be no one like that and its very easy to wipe out these so called non state actors, if its impossible for Pakistan to wipe out these guys they have strong backing from your government, which means they are not "non state actors" .

For me I really pity about Kasab who has killed these many people and not even feeling guilty about it , Do you really think he had any intention to kill people ? I guess his life would have been like this, born as a poor boy and started his life as thief had some bad contacts and had a chance to meet Kashmir freedom fighters who can only kill thousands of innocent civilians and get their payroll from ISI and got brain washed, There is no problem with him as an individual even I would have done the same thing in his place.This is the problem with the society.

As long as these problems in Pakistan are not addressed there will be thousands of kasabs , but still people of People of Pakistan have not understood how dangerous is this and in this forum I have seen few retarded guys feel proud that 10 boys hold entire nation for three days !!! But may be one day all those ISI's trained professional army can hold "your" country too ...

So let's look at the Pakistani wish list.

1. India should resume unconditional bilateral talks when there is absolutely no indication from Pakistani administration that they are willing to curb the terror infrastructure & 'non state actors'.

2. US should write off all the debts on Pakistan.

3. More Apache, F-16/18, Cobras under the name of CI operation.

4. More & more unconditional aid from US, without any strings attached.

5. Nuclear deal on par with India inspite of having a horrendous record in nuclear proliferation. Just to maintain some so called 'balance' in the region.

All of this, when there are very little ground results to justify everything. Only about 1500 Taliban sepoys have been killed, their top brass still alive & kicking. And from India's perspective, the things haven't been any better. LeT, JeM haven't been tamed down. Only Gilani has tried to up the ante on Kashmir after release of Hafeez Saeed.

So let's look at the Pakistani wish list.

1. India should resume unconditional bilateral talks when there is absolutely no indication from Pakistani administration that they are willing to curb the terror infrastructure & 'non state actors'.

2. US should write off all the debts on Pakistan.

3. More Apache, F-16/18, Cobras under the name of CI operation.

4. More & more unconditional aid from US, without any strings attached.

5. Nuclear deal on par with India inspite of having a horrendous record in nuclear proliferation. Just to maintain some so called 'balance' in the region.

All of this, when there are very little ground results to justify everything. Only about 1500 Taliban sepoys have been killed, their top brass still alive & kicking. And from India's perspective, the things haven't been any better. LeT, JeM haven't been tamed down. Only Gilani has tried to up the ante on Kashmir after release of Hafeez Saeed.

What absolute nonsense. What has Pakistani wish list got to do with resuming bilateral talks with India:disagree:. Moreover we haven't even requested F-18s, i don't know from where did you brought that into your hatred post but then again no surprise.
And one more thing genius, Pakistan indeed has used its F-16s in counter insurgency operations. There was a congress hearing in which the point was raised defending Pakistan's purchase of modern F-16s as well as upgrading existing fleet saying that because current F-16s of the PAF does not have the capability to perform night missions there fore PAF offensive capability against the militants is largely handicapped and we need to address the issue.

In case you didn't realize world has started to see Pakistan's demand for the nuclear deal on par with India just. France has moved forward and we may very likely reach a deal by the end of this year despite of having the so called horrendous record.:wave:

What I dont get is why GoP is hesitant to hand over the people India desires?

There is not such agreement between the two nations with regards to the exchange of wanted people by either country. Pakistan too has a similar list, i can ask the same question why is GOI so hesitant to hand over the people, people like Col Purohit for example.

There is not such agreement between the two nations with regards to the exchange of wanted people by either country. Pakistan too has a similar list, i can ask the same question why is GOI so hesitant to hand over the people, people like Col Purohit for example.

There we go again...now please go ahead and demand extradition of...All Gujarat Riots Accused.....and India Army officials posted in Kashmir ........ blah ...blah...blah.....:blah:

Why do you want col. Purohit .....ohh..I remember....He was named accused in Samjhauta Express Blast....On Indian territory... anything else....:rofl:

There we go again...now please go ahead and demand extradition of...All Gujarat Riots Accused.....and India Army officials posted in Kashmir ........ blah ...blah...blah.....:blah

Now there we go again......no we are not going anywhere since hellfire was having such a hard time understanding why cant pakistan just hand over the people India desires, i just gave him the reason.

Why do you want col. Purohit .....ohh..I remember....He was named accused in Samjhauta Express Blast....On Indian territory... anything else....:rofl:

Dude many innocent Pakistanis lost their lives in that blast, is the news funny for you. I wonder if the news is equally funny for us when India talks about 26/11 and handing of the so called culprits.

Back
Top Bottom