What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has a problem with what you believe. You are free to call the day, night and vice-versa.

The problem arises when you want others (us) to believe what you want to believe.

so who are forcing indians to believe??

I take some of my words back.
I didn’t bother to watch the whole interview before I commented because I have seen him babbling on like an uncontrollable Frankenstein many times before.
Then I did watch the full interview and he didnt shut her up but both were barking aloud unsurprisingly.
When I again saw it not only is he delusional but also a very dangerous individual.

We don’t need extremists like him , pak was created for all and to deny equal rights for minorities is a civil crime which should be punishable by automatic jail sentence or complete ban.
The dangerous part is that he fought with militants against soviets and claims to have been wounded by shrapnel.

I wonder if there is shrapnel in his brain that’s turning him in to Michael Jackson???
Btw is the woman Pakistani or Indian hindu???? ( Please correct me if I’m wrong)

Nevertheless I can understand why some Pakistanis like him , being son of a path col who also fought against the Russians many may consider him a hero for pak.
Anyways no offence to ZH lovers, he basically repeats what most of us already know I just don’t rate him highly that’s all.

You mean you never seen a clown before?????

have a private discussion with me!!

I think by deciding to stay in Pakistan in 1947 they have already shown their allegiance to Pakistan directly and to two nation theory on which Pakistan is established indirectly. They had the choice to reject Pakistan and two nation theory by moving to Bharat like many others, which they didn't. End of story??

Don't you think you came up with a stupid question to negate two nation theory. I think Pakistani minorities already made their choice way back in 1947 and we who support two nation theory respect their choice and decision.
It does not matter where their allegences lie.
They are still hindus and s per ideology ,hindu and muslims can not live i a single nation as long as one is minority and other is majority.
So either your ideology itself is wrong or you are hypocritical oppertunist who pretended to follow an ideology as long as it suited you ie when you were a minority and now since you have become majority it does not matter anymore!!!

Well I know examples of such minorities who had enough economic resources to move from Pakistan to Bharat. That includes Christian, Hindus, Parsis etc etc.
Sure you do. I am guessing that you do not understand the meaning of 'majority'.

Can you show me that part of this 11 September speech which says Hindus and Muslim are one nation. Thanks in advance.
I can show you the part where he says that all religions can co-exist peacefully in a single 'nation'.

We should begin to work in that spirit and in course of time all these angularities of the majority and minority communities, the Hindu community and the Muslim community, because even as regards Muslims you have Pathans, Punjabis, Shias, Sunnis and so on, and among the Hindus you have Brahmins, Vashnavas, Khatris, also Bengalis, Madrasis and so on, will vanish. [....] Therefore, we must learn a lesson from this. You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place or worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the State. -Jinnah, 1947​

Now contrast that to what TNT really was:

It is extremely difficult to appreciate why our Hindu friends fail to understand the real nature of Islam and Hinduism. They are not religions in the strict sense of the word, but are, in fact, different and distinct social orders, and it is a dream that the Hindus and Muslims can ever evolve a common nationality, and this misconception of one Indian nation has troubles and will lead India to destruction if we fail to revise our notions in time. The Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs, litterateurs. They neither intermarry nor interdine together and, indeed, they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions. Their aspect on life and of life are different. It is quite clear that Hindus and Mussalmans derive their inspiration from different sources of history. They have different epics, different heroes, and different episodes. Very often the hero of one is a foe of the other and, likewise, their victories and defeats overlap. To yoke together two such nations under a single state, one as a numerical minority and the other as a majority, must lead to growing discontent and final destruction of any fabric that may be so built for the government of such a state. -Jinnah, 1940​

In his, 1940 speech he said that the two communities can't co-exist. But in 1947 he did a volte-face and said they can co-exist after all, thereby proving once and for all, TNT was merely a political tool.

Bengalis as I said didn't join Hindu India or most probably Hindia Indian bengal as well. It is more of the case of political differences that they had with west pakistan than invalidity of TNT. Or else they also considered and consider even now that hindus and muslims are two seperate nations.
If Hindus and Muslims are two separate nations then it means that Muslims are within themselves a single nation. If that is the case then by rejecting Pakistan, Bengalis proved that Muslims are not a single nation. Is that so hard to understand.

The opposite of two nation theory is not one nation, which is what you think it is. The opposite of two nation is multiple nations, based not merely on religious identity but several other identities as well.

Ah I knew it Baluchistan is going to come in here. :D

Anyways can you show me any statement from those Baluch nationalists that Hindus and Muslims are one nation.
The fact that they want to separate from a Muslim 'nation' proves that Muslims are not a single nation. For TNT to be valid you have to first prove that Muslims themselves constitute a single nation. If not then you are talking of 'Multi Nations' (as in more than two), not 'Two Nations'.

Capische?

By the way by looking at your perspective it looks like if someone(who would definitely be a muslim) snatch my cell phone and you would come with the rant. See this snatching disapproves TNT. :lol:
That more or less explains how skewed your understanding of TNT is.

lets no go here ,the debate will take an ugly turn. Relax . Care about the conditions of muslims and non-muslims in your country first .

they are being taken care! what is your problem?

I know that was a global alliance. By why was the alliance formed?

As far as civil war is concerned it is also because of the same puppet game you mentioned. Some supported northern alliance and some supported Pashtuns for their strategic benefits. Where does that prove that the alliance was not formed on the bases of religion despite ethnic differences.

An alliance of Islamists formed under the guidance of Christains and Jews from US is hardly a good example to discuss.

1)Judging by the video the lady has only one Problem that is "ISLAMIC Republic Of Pakistan"
she has the only problem that is word "ISLAMIC".
2) Islam gives the rights to the minorities no other religion gives....
3)She also has a problem about the constitution of Pakistan which says that the prime minister and president should be Muslims..(As she says the Pakistan should be a secular country)

4)Jinnah(P.B.U.H) never say that Pakistan should be secular country but He said that Constitution of Pakistan must be according to teaching of Islam.

5) As for two nation theory belongs i personally think that this theory has now nothing to with people living in Pakistan as Pakistan and India are now two different countries.
6)Minorities in Pakistan has all their basic rights and they are free to offer their prayers .

Last edited by a moderator:
1)Judging by the video the lady has only one Problem that is "ISLAMIC Republic Of Pakistan"
she has the only problem that is word "ISLAMIC".
2) Islam gives the rights to the minorities no other religion gives....

Well as the the lady in video said ...who is Islam or for that matter Muslims to give right to minorities ..Right are not personal property of majority to give it out to minorities when they seem fit.
3)She also has a problem about the constitution of Pakistan which says that the prime minister and president should be Muslims..(As she says the Pakistan should be a secular country)
Just in your previous sentence you claimed that you have given equal rights to minorities ..so how come your Constitution doesn't allow your minorities to be elected to top posts..How is it equal rights?

4)Jinnah(P.B.U.H) never say that Pakistan should be secular country but He said that Constitution of Pakistan must be according to teaching of Islam.

5) As for two nation theory belongs i personally think that this theory has now nothing to with people living in Pakistan as Pakistan and India are now two different countries.

6)Minorities in Pakistan has all their basic rights and they are free to offer their prayers .

So are you now accepting that since conditions are favorable for you now..that TNT is not valid anymore or it does not apply to Pakistanis.

Ufff yaar............! Ye aurat hai ya jin???? lal topi walay ki to utaar kay haath mein rakh di iss nay.

Well as the the lady in video said ...who is Islam or for that matter Muslims to give right to minorities ..Right are not personal property of majority to give it out to minorities when they seem fit.

Just in your previous sentence you claimed that you have given equal rights to minorities ..so how come your Constitution doesn't allow your minorities to be elected to top posts..How is it equal rights?

So are you now accepting that since conditions are favorable for you now..that TNT is not valid anymore or it does not apply to Pakistanis.

1. Exactly our point. Rights is not a personal property thats why Muslims of Indian subcontinenet decides for a separate country because their rights were abducted by Hindu majority from jobs till education!
2. Because Pakistan is an Islamic Ideological State, created in the name of Islam and no law can be enforced in Pakistan which is against Islam. E.g., No one can pass a resolution in parliament to legalize gay marriages. nevertheless, minorities enjoy full rights from Jobs, property matters, business and education, so on and so forth.
3. TNT is valid and will remain valid because world is imposing this, e.g., Europe is not allowing turkey to be part of EU because of this!

That is why Zaid Hamid called them traitors India is stopping our waters killing Muslims in Gujarat and Kashmir and they are asking for peace so they can attend their naked dance parties have Alcohol with abuse Muslims and Islam to make their master and Guru Bal Thackray happy
Dude I think you are really you high on weed :lol:
In Gujarat riots both muslims and hindus died and it was just some idiotic exterimists rather than whole India who killed muslims.
And yeah we want to see guru bal thackray happy really true as I said before you are high on weed LOL.

That is why we do not endorse two nation theory.
Sorry for the one liner but give it a thought what i am saying.

how can you indians endorse the two-nation theory ??? :coffee: the india's national slogan and official policy/stance ( but the ground- reality is totally different , for e.g. the kashmir dispute :agree: ) has consistently been a secular india right since the partition time ... :azn:

so the bubble of secular india is busted to even worse specially when considering the fact that your shiny india has far more " indigenous separatists - struggle movements " than any other country in the world ... :smokin:

the point being in here is that : had this secular india been the half of the secular that your india claims to be in the world , kashmir would definitely have been liberated given their just right of their self-determination as equivocally accepted and endorsed by the then u.n.o. resolutions on/for kashmir ... :azn: :sniper:
:pakistan:

1. Exactly our point. Rights is not a personal property thats why Muslims of Indian subcontinenet decides for a separate country because their rights were abducted by Hindu majority from jobs till education!

2. Because Pakistan is an Islamic Ideological State, created in the name of Islam and no law can be enforced in Pakistan which is against Islam. E.g., No one can pass a resolution in parliament to legalize gay marriages. nevertheless, minorities enjoy full rights from Jobs, property matters, business and education, so on and so forth.

3. TNT is valid and will remain valid because world is imposing this, e.g., Europe is not allowing turkey to be part of EU because of this!

1. Really!! I expect you have the decency to prove your above claim.

2. I just gave you an example above of a right that you enjoy and minority community does not ..so still claim that minority have equal rights!!

3. If TNT is valid then why don't you implement it in your country ..give your minorities another country out of yours ..afterall your TNT does claim that Hindu(minorities) and Muslims can not live together in single state..does it not?

2. I just gave you an example above of a right that you enjoy and minority community does not ..so still claim that minority have equal rights!!

See brother Pakistan is muslim country 96-97% muslims and 3-4% non-muslims.
Are you trying to dominate 3-4% on 96-97%....??
secondly minorities have their seats according to their population in Parliament.

In your country 13-14% are muslims but i dont see any Muslim Prime minister in your history....:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom