What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahmadis are like diamond and you guys ar like sand. which is lesser in number but more precious, which is more in number but kachra?
who is saudi arabia to declare anything. they themselves dig a hole for their livelihood and absolutely uselsss
the great and latest rasool ahmad is more important than saudi which sent 19 people on planes
okay, you can follow your great dad the king Ahmad

While I'll follow the millions of Muslims around the world who dont follow your dad and follow the way of the Prophet :) ! Allah said follow majority of muslim's way as that is only the true way. Guess Ahmadi is out as they are minority. :D

okay, you can follow your great dad the king Ahmad

While I'll follow the millions of Muslims around the world who dont follow your dad and follow the way of the Prophet :) ! Allah said follow majority of muslim's way as that is only the true way. Guess Ahmadi is out as they are minority. :D
guess what nowehere he said that. did he tell you personallly?

If it comes, we can see, First try to protect you from Drones, fighter jets which are tearing your A$$ in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, Yemen.
Don't worry we are safely protecting ourselves!

Worry about yourselves because you may not have any protection when the Messiah comes :rofl:

see even here you got scared and edited.. and bravely saying you will destry india... hmmphh
where did I say I will destroy India YOU LIER! you must apologize for your lies!

All I have been saying is Muslims will become the majority in India one day..how hard is that for you to understand?!

Worry about yourselves because you may not have any protection when the Messiah comes :rofl:
when messi-ah comes we'll give him football and he will entertain us, and hopefully not mess it up in the penalty shootouts like against chelsea.. the phool.

where did I say I will destroy India YOU LIER! you must apologize for your lies!

All I have been saying is Muslims will become the majority in India one day..how hard is that for you to understand?!

you said you will desty all the hindoooooos right...

guess what nowehere he said that. did he tell you personallly?

"And if you obey the majority who are on earth, they will lead you far astray from the path of Allah. They follow nothing but conjectures and they are nothing but liars." (EMQ 6:116)

The holy Prophet(Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said " Follow the way of the largest group of Muslims! For, he who deviates from this group will be thrown into Hell!" [Ibne Majah]

you a fool trying to discuss islam without any knowledge.

The holy Prophet(Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said " Follow the way of the largest group of Muslims! For, he who deviates from this group will be thrown into Hell!" [Ibne Majah]

you a fool trying to discuss islam without any knowledge.
you said allah said so...now you are saying profet said so... first decide, then read up then speak to me.. dont waste my time

when messi-ah comes we'll give him football and he will entertain us, and hopefully not mess it up in the penalty shootouts like against chelsea.. the phool.

you said you will desty all the hindoooooos right...
yes if you attack muslims first :)

you said allah said so...now you are saying profet said so... first decide, then read up then speak to me.. dont waste my time
whatever prophet says is from allah

who was the qu'ran revealed to?

your dad the king ahmad or prophet muhammad?

don't waste MY time

Whether Messiah comes or not, Drones will come, Drones are already doing some good checks in your lands. What you have did in 1000 years we have did in 10 years. If we do it for 1000 years? The results are upto your imagination....

many of the rich westerners have tried to convert to hinduism and many have, but before they do they are asked why they cant find what they want in their current one.
today in india, mostly the lower caste people rule. i suggest you see the data. the second greatest human ever lived, Narendra modi is backward caste. 90% of Chief ministers are from backward caste. hindus are just 7% of india and dont rule any part.
this shows that Pak is fed false news and believe it like most of their religious fanatisc.
Many tried and than ran away and few of them converted really very few and problem with India is rule of Brahmins they have not even improved the lifestyle of lower casts hindus because of their interests what they can do for Muslims so Indians need to get rid of them

yes if you attack muslims first :)

whatever prophet says is from allah

who was the qu'ran revealed to?

your dad the king ahmad or prophet muhammad?

don't waste MY time
profet ahmad also said alah talked to him.. musailyman also in mohammads time, had alla talk to him, but mohammad killed him.
so i belive no one actually. we dont know if god revealed anything to any man..
BUT.. got came in person in hinduism, in the form of krishna , ram etc

profet ahmad also said alah talked to him.. musailyman also in mohammads time, had alla talk to him, but mohammad killed him.
so i belive no one actually. we dont know if god revealed anything to any man..
BUT.. got came in person in hinduism, in the form of krishna , ram etc
your fake god right?

did he also come in form of monkey and pig? :rofl: Was the Ahmadi King your god too?

The Vedas object Idolatry, but why do you do it?

Many tried and than ran away and few of them converted really very few and problem with India is rule of Brahmins they have not even improved the lifestyle of lower casts hindus because of their interests what they can do for Muslims so Indians need to get rid of them
no one ran away, hindu does not bind anyone. even you are a hindu aprtally as go resides in you too
How many times i should say that india is not ruled by brahmins.. and very few times in its history brahmins ever even ruled it. its a myth. brahmins were superior in intellect , actually all indias are superior intelligence so thats why you feel that way , slightly inferior to us.

Which religion is more forgiving then? Hinduism or Islam?

Islam where, once you convert, you are pure and free of past sins. People of all skin color and race can convert. :tup:

Hinduism is racist that's why they don't want people to convert.:tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom