What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinduism wants to take converts but they don't have converts we don't have problem with All Hindus in fact we will liberate the lower cast Hindus from Brahmin Mafia in India who has always exploited them and abused them
many of the rich westerners have tried to convert to hinduism and many have, but before they do they are asked why they cant find what they want in their current one.
today in india, mostly the lower caste people rule. i suggest you see the data. the second greatest human ever lived, Narendra modi is backward caste. 90% of Chief ministers are from backward caste. hindus are just 7% of india and dont rule any part.
this shows that Pak is fed false news and believe it like most of their religious fanatisc.

What Indians need to realize is that Zaid Hamid needs to make retarded comments or he wouldn't be able to stay relevant. For people who say that he is full of **** you guys come running whenever he is mentioned. Just by looking at the majority of the comments here being from Indians you can tell whatever he does to piss you off is working. LOL
Please go on living in the dream world, yes Indians are attracted to threads with Zaid Hamid in them. The reason is pretty simple, an average Indian is finding ways to bring out misinformation in the public domain, the more discussion on misinformation the better judgement people can form.

Even when some Pakistanis here agree that Zaid is a fool, they would like to brush the thread under the carpet instead of talking about it and let misinformation be debunked in its entirety. Hope I have answered the question as to why we get attracted so much..

Ghandi/Gandi/Ghandhi - I'm still saying the name properly

By Saying Jinnah/Djinnah, you are twisting the name and saying something totally different.

You could even say Jinnah/Jinah/Jinnahh - that would still work.
nope.. Jakarta , capital of Indonesia is also written as Djakarta.
you say properly , i will also say properly.
give respect, take respect.

many of the rich westerners have tried to convert to hinduism and many have, but before they do they are asked why they cant find what they want in their current one.
today in india, mostly the lower caste people rule. i suggest you see the data. the second greatest human ever lived, Narendra modi is backward caste. 90% of Chief ministers are from backward caste. hindus are just 7% of india and dont rule any part.
this shows that Pak is fed false news and believe it like most of their religious fanatisc.
Indian Muslims are stigmatized, earn less income, are stereotyped, and less likely to gain a job than Indian Sikhs, Hindus and Christians.

We are only preparing ourselves for a war which has been triggered by Indian Zionists when they occupy Kashmir, block our waters and advance into our lands to capture Siachen and when they support insurgencies and rebellions through Afghanistan. Indian has dismembered Pakistan. Pakistan has not dismembered India.

Now it is time for payback, big time. No dignified nation would take such shameless non-sense from a ghatia enemy!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...our-real-enemy-hindu-banya.html#ixzz1xAtqMKSp

He's a man who calls spade a spade. Salute.

Indian Muslims are stigmatized, earn less income, are stereotyped, and less likely to gain a job than Indian Sikhs, Hindus and Christians.
they are not stigmatised. the rich muslms ran off to pak leaving their poor behind. therefore average prosperity has come down.
mslims are donig better off than they were in 1947, and are doing better than pak.
in india people get jobs according to merit (except brahmins who are opppresse by backward caste)

Hindu fanaticism is widely rampant in India. :tdown:

is a ghatia enemy can defeat Pak, imagine what a ghatia enemy Pak is.. lol..

Hindu fanaticism is widely rampant in India. :tdown:
you are wrong, you cant say that sitting in pak.

Zaid Hamid should lead the Army..
he will give speech and hide behind them when the firing starts

but i still think india is stronger than umah. pakistan can be taken out by 25% of INA. the rest of umma like saudi, kuwait mlaysia can be taken out by the next 25%. that still leaves 50% of INA to watch IPL.
This umma is created by some sections of Pakistanis who w=own up to Arabs as their ancestors rather vedic culture.

is a ghatia enemy can defeat Pak, imagine what a ghatia enemy Pak is.. lol..

you are wrong, you cant say that sitting in pak.

he will give speech and hide behind them when the firing starts
You're country is called Hindustan isn't it? Why is that used interchangeably with India?

Why not Khalistan or Muslimstan..only Hindustan or India..

India will be ruled by Muslims once again Insha'Allah!

I have hope for Muslims of India!
You can hope all you want, does not change the reality, India can be ruled this year itself if APJ Kalaam is again selected as the President, like the last time. Tell me something new, Pakistani muslim.

India will be ruled by Muslims once again Insha'Allah!

I have hope for Muslims of India!

By reproduction!! other than that I don't see any other way, and stop inciting communal disharmony. The day Muslims learn to live with other people peacefully will be the day when the world will respect Islam.

And. you having hope for Indian Muslims is a good thing, but they don't have much hope for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom