What's new

Zaid Hamid in complete commando get up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Though one thing i dont understand, his popularity in Pakistan skyrocketed initially/earlier. The way he was heading i dont doubt Pakistani's would have made him the next Caliph. Suddenly over the last year, less and less people have been supporting him.

Why? I donot understand. His lies and rhetoric are still the same. He still offers Pakistani's the same stories to cover up their failures and blames everything on others. Still raises the jehad conquor India flag.

Why the dip in the graph then - and a substantial one. Is the Pakistani society see'ing through the lies spun for them or what? What is the reason?

Is this the same person who promised to send every Pakistani on moon withing 5 years?

sorry I couldnt respond earlier, there is a 5 minute delay in getting the data packets from the Earth but we spend time hopping in the moonshine

This langur thinks by dressing up he will be taken for a serious jihadist. FAIL:lol:

sorry I couldnt respond earlier, there is a 5 minute delay in getting the data packets from the Earth but we spend time hopping in the moonshine

you are supposed have a much faster data link between earth and moon... :meeting:

Do people in pakistan take him seriously???

Haha, nice photo. :tup:

Aur Indians keh baray main:

JAAB Kissi ki Jaalti hain to Jaalnay do. :rofl:

I don't agree with 99% of what he says, but since he gets so under the skin in Indians I love this guy :P

then you need to get your eye sight checked
how can you confuse him for a donkey?

maybe a wookie but even that will be pushing it
on a different note, I am sure that India will produce its own version of Zaed Hamid then people will sing his songs and post his pictures all over PDF :)

that will be a real stand off.

maybe with a yellow cap (instead of our red)

We already have enough of them.. What's one more :D

Itne pockets hein vest mein, Hamid ji, aap apne phones, battery charger, chashma, seeti, kaha aur kiss pocket mein rakhte hein.. yaad rakhne ke liye kisi diary mein note ke jiye.. nahito aisa na howe ki zaroori vakht pe, chehre pe aap confusion dikhayein.

Yup. Though one thing i dont understand, his popularity in Pakistan skyrocketed initially/earlier. The way he was heading i dont doubt Pakistani's would have made him the next Caliph. Suddenly over the last year, less and less people have been supporting him.

Why? I donot understand. His lies and rhetoric are still the same. He still offers Pakistani's the same stories to cover up their failures and blames everything on others. Still raises the jehad conquor India flag.

Why the dip in the graph then - and a substantial one. Is the Pakistani society see'ing through the lies spun for them or what? What is the reason?

Its quite evident that he is more popular in India. Just look at how many baniyas flock to Zaid Hamid related threads.

I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but one man seems to terrify the entire bharat mata . LOL!

Man, we need more like him to take care of Indian trolls here on PDF.

:sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom