What's new

Zaid Hamid: Final Press Release On Yusuf ‘Kazzab’ Issue

why not call Zaid Hamid and tell him you corrected him perhaps you get a shabashi enough idiots He has cleared more than enough of things against him focus on yourselves..

Takmeel e Pakistan is no longer a Zaid Hamid's movement, rather it's Pakistan's youth movement that calls for the ideology for which Pakistan was created. It is attempting to raise awareness and inculcate issues such as justice which have been denied to people by corrupt and sold out politicians.

So, if what if the lazy burger boys who never contribute anything to the society want to do something good for Pakistan now. Lets not become an obsticle in their way. I'd say let em move their lazy arse and do something constructive

who says so, you want to see the greatest revivalist Movement in Pakistan's history, here you, seems even Burger boys & girls have left 'em, they don't have time for him

Last edited by a moderator:
who says so, you want to see the greatest revivalist Movement in Pakistan's history, here you, seems even Burger boys & girls have left 'em, they don't have time for him

YouTube - TAKMEEL-E-PAKISTAN CONFERENCE 23 MARCH 2010,ZAID HAMID

so wht does it prove anyway ???
If some bunch of burger boys nd girls hav left the show jz bcz they r too lazy doesnt make any diff or does it ? Revolution is comin nd its bound to come even ur so called video is also not workin nd has been removed frm youtube !

Last edited:
so wht does it prove anyway ???
If some bunch of burger boys nd girls hav left the show jz bcz they r tool lazy doesnt make any diff or does it ? Revolution is comin nd its bound to come even also ur so called video is also not workin nd has been removed frm youtube !

it was working a few mins agao, don't worry , there will be many & you will find some ;)

& BTW i m waiting for revolution :agree:

it was working a few mins agao, don't worry , there will be many & you will find some ;)

& BTW i m waiting for revolution :agree:

and those many videos and articles like always will only contain rubbish and full of hatred speeches !
and btw u didnt comment on Hamid Mirs videos which Sur posted.....wht happened now ?......cat got ur tongue ? And those videos r workin perfectly fine unlike urs !

and those many videos and articles like always will only contain rubbish and full of hatred speeches !

why you people think that words from his mouth are divine truth???

......cat got ur tongue ? And those videos r workin perfectly fine unlike urs !

No my cat is very lovely :lol:
The video i posted is there on his official FB page, go check it out, not my fault if the video is not working, he has even given explanation :D

You see few people in the video because the program was ended before the time of arrival. We were forced by the authorities to end our program, after they issued us NOC themselves. We did what we could, and that my fellows is enough for Allah "La yukallif ullah o illa wusaha". Dont let disinformation,frustration, and b...adgumaani penetrate your hearts. Stay focused on our mission, which is Tameer e Khudi !

Let me see your videos itne jaldi kia ha

Yar what is this Zaid Hamid Guy i mean just by big talk to burger students you cannot defeat Hindu.

Yar what is this Zaid Hamid Guy i mean just by big talk to burger students you cannot defeat Hindu.

wht do mean by that ?
do u want him to go on a two front war.......obviously hes gaining some momentum by the passing time and gaining support not jz of the burgers bt also common ppl !

why you people think that words from his mouth are divine truth???

No my cat is very lovely :lol:
The video i posted is there on his official FB page, go check it out, not my fault if the video is not working, he has even given explanation :D

You see few people in the video because the program was ended before the time of arrival. We were forced by the authorities to end our program, after they issued us NOC themselves. We did what we could, and that my fellows is enough for Allah "La yukallif ullah o illa wusaha". Dont let disinformation,frustration, and b...adgumaani penetrate your hearts. Stay focused on our mission, which is Tameer e Khudi !

Let me see your videos itne jaldi kia ha

no sis no one is taking every word uttered frm his mouth as a divine truth ! But wht his aim is jz makes me and many others inspire.....why attack him on his personal beliefs ???? He says we need to implement Islamic laws , need to get rid of corrupt leaders etc. So being a Pakistani and a muslim, dont u want to see all these things happening ?

YouTube - TAKMEEL-E-PAKISTAN CONFERENCE 23 MARCH 2010,ZAID HAMID
Zardari's govn't is bordering on tyranny now that they're restricting people's movement...

At least be honest in your approach and post the full story ...Here's what Facebook group is saying:

You see few people in the video because the program was ended before the time of arrival. We were forced by the authorities to end our program, after they issued us NOC themselves. We did what we could, and that my fellows is enough for Allah "La yukallif ullah o illa wusaha". Dont let disinformation,frustration, and b...

He has clarified all of those accusations in the latest press conference i posted above. Please make the effort and check them out.

Also now he's begining to have the backing of some prominent Mufti's and Ulema Ikram.
All the things I quoted were from that press conference. His quotes are ambiguous. When you're making such clarifications you need to not leave anything ambiguous.

Moreover I don't care about who he follows, its a non-issue, its his philosophy of imposing Islamic governance upon Pakistanis is what I oppose.

Why some peoples are after Zaid Hamid "HAATH DHO KE"

He has clarified himself in this statement and no need to crticize his words now. Everybody does make mistakes but it does not mean you peoples continue criticizing him. Iqbal did praise Mirza Ghulam Ahmed it does not mean you start calling him Kafir. He later on changed his opinion............... if Zaid Hamid did praise Yousuf Ali/Kazzab or had any kind of relationship with him....... he has now openly declared his belief. I don't find any reason to criticize him now

that's because u in ur own words, just "skimmed it", with intension to pick faults in it...
Immediately after sentence u quoted he said "Aap(pbuh) kay ba'd joo shaks nabuwat, risaalat, mahdi'yat ka dawa karay...... woh jhoota, makaar, kazzab hay..."
I skimmed through it, because Zaid Hamid says 10 things from here n there (a typical trait of a liar and a coward) and then states something. Kabhi itminaan se baat toh karta nahi hai, bass chatters away.

What phrase most of us use to address Prophet "Aap(saww)" or "Aan'hazrat (saww)" or "Hazrat Muhammad(saww)".... that what he used too...
It can also be a clever trick. I would normally not use this, but when this Yousuf Kazaab thing came out he got on stage and went like "Main kisi Yousuf Kazaab naam ke banday ko nahi jaanta". Then later he is like "Uska naam toh Yousuf Ali tha na"... lame, but thats how he is. So I want him to use the CORRECT and SPECIFIC names and terminology.

U r pulling it way to much

This qualification of "superior" _vs_ "adnaa'" sahabi exists in islam itself, so he was NOT inventing anything from his own,,, like there a verse in Quran praising sahabi who was companion in the cave(Abu-Bakr), similarly there were 10 Sahabi's who were given tiding of Jannat in their lives... similarly Quran praised those sahabis who took oath(Bait-e-Rizwan) of allegience under a tree when rumor of Usman getting killed by Quraish spread... such were superior Sahabi's...
The terminology may exist, but why is he using it? Simply say "I'm no sahabi of anyone".

This can be explained in 2 ways...

Ppl have their styles,,, ever go to Jummah prayer Khutbahs... similar dialogue-bazzi from speaker in almost every other mosque... so should ALL jummah khutbah & other speeches by maulvis be taken as malicious & false-claims...
So many Khutbas have me laughing at the Imam sahabs. One Pakistani mosque in Dubai I attended, during the Eid khutba, Maulvi sahab in all his glory is going like "Ek zamana tha, jab Kafiron ka bacha rota tha toh maan kehti thi soja nahi toh Khalid bin Walid ajayenge...". I was like abey yeh toh Sholay ka dialog hai!

Fine they are all dramas. Main dramay baazon k peeche kyun chaloon? I've said it before, the level of ridiculousness of his and any such mullah is no different.

Why some peoples are after Zaid Hamid "HAATH DHO KE"

He has clarified himself in this statement and no need to crticize his words now. Everybody does make mistakes but it does not mean you peoples continue criticizing him. Iqbal did praise Mirza Ghulam Ahmed it does not mean you start calling him Kafir. He later on changed his opinion............... if Zaid Hamid did praise Yousuf Ali/Kazzab or had any kind of relationship with him....... he has now openly declared his belief. I don't find any reason to criticize him now
Why are some people so bending over backwards to prove him a hero? You wanna jump in the quicksand go ahead, why take the entire country along with you?

Zaid Hamid has not yet said "I was wrong before, and now I've changed my mind". Moreover he still keeps trying to impose theocracy upon all of us.

His declaration is well worded to mean something else as well. I don't care what he believes, but its a proof of the fact that how craftily he deceives people by carefully walking the line.

Kya lafzon ki game khel rahay ho Asim bhai.......... pehle sab clarification mangte thay aur ab jab usne de di to Nuqta cheeni shoroh kar di?

I don't find any error in his statement........ agar aap ko mazeeb clarification chahiye to unko email kar lo........... ya phir apni marzi se letter likh ke usay post karo.......... umeed hai signed letter wapis aa jaye ga :D

Back
Top Bottom