What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait!!!!

How So!!!! You have given a link but it talks about how Muhammad signatures is in or can be in different ways, and it also proves that it has 27 different charaterictics...

Explain all this for me...
Thanks

thats a conspiracy theory against the King of conspiracy theories :smokin:

The spelling thing is funny though. I find it way too crazy to be important.

Last edited:
By Nadeem F. Paracha

19 November 2009

what a top class loser this paracha guy is. a secular liberal fascist like him doesn't like to see criticism on his stupid articles and blocks the opposite view point and this joker thinks that everybody is in agreement with him. :lol:

Kamran Shafi has jumped on the bandwagon as well :--

Can you and I ask why this person is allowed to go on with his increasingly violent rants aimed at the huge numbers of unemployed, half-educated youths who have nothing to do in a country that is essentially a security state and which, instead of creating job opportunities for these vulnerable targets for the spreaders of poison, spends most of its money on toys and more toys for the boys, and more and more luxurious perks for its generals?

Surely spreading hate against other religions is against the law? Surely calling for mass suicide is against the law? Surely advocating nuking the hell out of another country is a crime against humanity itself? Why, then, is this man not prosecuted?

Why does the federal government not get the Federal Bureau of Revenue to investigate the sources of this person’s income, which must be huge judging from the campaigns he mounts, to see who exactly keeps him in big money? Why does the judiciary, which seems to be hell-bent on just pursuing the federal government’s leaders, not take suo motu notice of this man’s dangerous spoutings?

We must recall immediately too that some days ago this person was hosted in Peshawar by Governor Owais Ghani and sent amidst official protocol to speak at Islamia College University where he was not allowed to speak by the Pakhtun Students Union and the Amn Tehrik and was sent scurrying back to the comfort of the governor’s bosom.

Why, pray, is the federal government’s representative in Peshawar trying to smooth the way for this purveyor of hatred? Why is he mollycoddling this man who is attempting to lead the country’s disaffected young astray?

Our country is at great risk, my friends, for no one seems to have learnt any lessons at all. I fear it will face even more grief in the coming days while our politicians leap off the cliff like lemmings.

Source : Dawn

The main points of his defense were :-

1. Deodandis targeted me - Lie debunked (also see 5)
2. Maulana Abdul Sattar Niazi backed Yusuf - Lie debunked
3. Maulana Abdul Rehman Ashrafi backed Yusuf - Lie debunked
4. There was no evidence against Yusuf - Lie debunked, double debunked
5. No fatwas against him - Lie debunked
6. I never met Yusuf after '92 (Zaid Hamid sat through his sermon and came on the mic for a short while as well - Lie debunked
7. Yusuf nere committed Kazb (atleast in front of me) - Lie debunked

PS:- Also remember, ZH/BT/PKKH never "released" the video. It was "leaked" and as in the video he asks not to release the video before then, when it was leaked ZH group went furious; six status updates within two hours and claimed that they had "released" the video to clear doubts once and for all. They have gained considerable moral ground by lying time and again.

Also: their three favorite words : "defeatist mentality", "tafkiris" and "fasdists/fasadis". Anybody who opposes war mongering and spreading intolerance becomes "defeatist mentality" because victory cannot be one where your people live in peace, have health care adn education available to them and have food on their table, victory can only be achieved by killing millions in order to hoist the green and white on top of the red fort.

Last edited:
hey I have found something, Thanks to sparklingway again

I am sure thats a conspiracy theory against the King of conspiracy theories

Now this is a limit of criticization. You are trying to prove that Zaid Hamid spell Mohemmed instead of Muhammad? and that he is referring Mohemmed to Yousuf Kazzab :rofl::rofl::rofl: thats funny

Do you even know how to spell Muhammad correctly? there are at least 17 type of spellings for Mohammad and i am taking that data from registered childrens who are born in UK whose name begin with Mohammad

Criticize the person and not the spellings :hitwall: you peoples are blindly after Mr Hamid. Let the Maulvi's take care of him now.

The main points of his defense were :-

1. Deodandis targeted me - Lie debunked (also see 5)
2. Maulana Abdul Sattar Niazi backed Yusuf - Lie debunked
3. Maulana Abdul Rehman Ashrafi backed Yusuf - Lie debunked
4. There was no evidence against Yusuf - Lie debunked, double debunked
5. No fatwas against him - Lie debunked
6. I never met Yusuf after '92 (Zaid Hamid sat through his sermon and came on the mic for a short while as well - Lie debunked
7. Yusuf nere committed Kazb (atleast in front of me) - Lie debunked

PS:- Also remember, ZH/BT/PKKH never "released" the video. It was "leaked" and as in the video he asks not to release the video before then, when it was leaked ZH group went furious; six status updates within two hours and claimed that they had "released" the video to clear doubts once and for all. They have gained considerable moral ground by lying time and again.

Also: their three favorite words : "defeatist mentality", "tafkiris" and "fasdists/fasadis". Anybody who opposes war mongering and spreading intolerance becomes "defeatist mentality" because victory cannot be one where your people live in peace, have health care adn education available to them and have food on their table, victory can only be achieved by killing millions in order to hoist the green and white on top of the red fort.

very interesting points sparkingway :tup: but i have a problem i don't believe unless proved from the official/authentic sources. The person has claimed Zaid Hamid said this and that and then the response from Maulana Abdul Sattar Niazi etc quoted from a Book like scanned pages but he hasn't quoted the source. I mean what if i want to read exactly where Chacha Zaid said that only Deobandi's are targetting Yousuf Ali because he is Brelvi and where Mr Niazi said he was shown only one side of the picture?

I am convinced with the way you have shown proofs and i trust you sparkingway but still the original source is missing. That website is just created to bash on Mr Hamid but it is lacking the original references/sources. I understand there is something terrible wrong with Mr Hamid now......uska Damagh CHALL gaya hai and the Maulvi's are gonnai eat him alive or the blind followers might kill him like Yousuf Kazzab.

very interesting points sparkingway :tup: but i have a problem i don't believe unless proved from the official/authentic sources. The person has claimed Zaid Hamid said this and that and then the response from Maulana Abdul Sattar Niazi etc quoted from a Book like scanned pages but he hasn't quoted the source. I mean what if i want to read exactly where Chacha Zaid said that only Deobandi's are targetting Yousuf Ali because he is Brelvi and where Mr Niazi said he was shown only one side of the picture?

I am convinced with the way you have shown proofs and i trust you sparkingway but still the original source is missing. That website is just created to bash on Mr Hamid but it is lacking the original references/sources. I understand there is something terrible wrong with Mr Hamid now......uska Damagh CHALL gaya hai and the Maulvi's are gonnai eat him alive or the blind followers might kill him like Yousuf Kazzab.

The book refers the date and issue of newspaper and usually that is enough. If they really want to take it to court, they might get the newspapers from the company/library archives.

Where did chacha Zaid say that it was a deobandi-barelvi issue? Throughout his "leaked" video (which he claims he released for clarification purposes). He went on to say that the deobandi maulvis got Yusuf convicted and when they knew that they didn't have enough evidence to hold the conviction in the HC, they got him killed in Kot Lakhptat (allegations of murder). He clearly says that I do not want to create a deobandi-barelvi strife and all that. These religious bigots have collected the fatwas against Yusuf Ali (issued when he was convicted), most of which were from barelvi muftis. Hence, his claims have been debunked once and for all.

I don't care how they handle him. Don't touch him, don't harm him in any way and no violence at all (unlike his followers who have started beating up people). Just make this guy disappear from the tv screens. No more hate mongering fascists to misdirect an already confused youth.

all right we need it, we are in need of a revolution for last 60 years, but in the end the newer one turns out to be a bigger idiot than the older one, how this emotional cyco is going to bring the political & political revivalism by blaming everything on CIA/RAW/Mossad & black water, by translating Zetgeist, by using India as his political tool & dream of Gazwa-e-Hind n Radio Pakistan Delhi thats how he's going to do it?
he's exploiting the minds of young people by using religion as tool & you are here to have a comparison between Him & Dictators/Zardari
I think you're in complete denial about the involvement of foreign agencies in our country namely CIA/Blackwater/Raw, those concerns were actually originally highlighted by local journalists, FIA, ISI and other govn't agencies, not cooked up stories of Zaid Hamid.

Secondly, i never used the word revolution, i said ''political/cultural/social revivalism'', those two terms have different implications and meanings. political and social "revivalist" movements always originate at grassroots level and employ youth to bring about a positive change in society through peaceful means. on the other hand, ''revolutions'' imply a change in society through the use of physical force and coercion and imposition of ideologies on people. Maybe reading and comprehension doesn't appear to be your strong points, and I don't blame you for it.

Thirdly, it appears that you would rather vote for incompetent and highly corrupt Zardari's and Musharraf's in power who have shown times and again that they cannot even stand up to defend Pakistan from an aggressive neighbors in media and would rather "cave in" to external pressures.
I am going to post NFP, if you have a problem you can counter it, after all he's a liar, Damn the words coming from mouth of Zion Hamid are revelations from God & he's spreading the word of love & peace.
he even used the bomb blasts in Lahore to score points, phew
Mr. Zaid Hamid is nothing more than a defense analyst, neither a religious scholar nor an authority on religion, rather far from it.

And it's his job and occupation to read and expose geo-strategic military/political trends and make forecasts and assessments (right and could be absolutely wrong) on current as well as future events of that nature. Pretty much all defense analyst do the same thing, and that is to expose ideologies and events and make connections between them.

If you don't like him that's perfectly fine and within your rights, and i have no problem with that. But i have reservation about the way you and a few others have turned it into a personal religious crusade against him using horribly bad language, and his efforts of rekindling and re-awakening the long lost Islamic political and cultural identity in Pakistan. His efforts are geared towards youth, as they make up the bloodstream of any society.

Ohhh BTW are you seeing a CIA/RAW/Mossad/Neo Con/Blackwater agent in me?

No, I only see an incoherently babbling person who can't compose a proper argument or a response, yet is celebrated and praised by an army of Indian liberal hippies, and a few eternally lost Pakistanis.

Kamran Shafi 'praising' ZH :

"Can you and I ask why this person is allowed to go on with his increasingly violent rants aimed at the huge numbers of unemployed, half-educated youths who have nothing to do in a country that is essentially a security state and which, instead of creating job opportunities for these vulnerable targets for the spreaders of poison, spends most of its money on toys and more toys for the boys, and more and more luxurious perks for its generals?"
"
We must recall immediately too that some days ago this person was hosted in Peshawar by Governor Owais Ghani and sent amidst official protocol to speak at Islamia College University where he was not allowed to speak by the Pakhtun Students Union and the Amn Tehrik and was sent scurrying back to the comfort of the governor’s bosom."
More DAWN.COM | Columnists | The crazy Right and rump Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom