What's new

Zaid Hamid - Aljazeera TV - True Defender of Pakistan in 4th Generation Med

who is he ? a politician or a national security advisor sound very comic can some tell about his office position he helds. i never heard his name in india. answer plzzz

Who gives a **** about google trends?

Flawed data anyways.

Just look at how many times Indian members have started threads on him here compared to Pakistanis.

That should give you a reality check.
And this forum is a representative of Indian online fraternity right? We post his videos to get kicks, do you know you are sounding thoroughly brainwashed by refuting Google? Calling it flawed but then without pointing out how.. typical brainwashed response..

Oh whatelse was I expecting from you. Facepalm!

He spends an hour talking about India, and gives thousands of Indians countless sleepless nights. They watch him more than most Pakistanis do.

Zaid Hamid is the man.

You are true, only idiot will sleep and miss the laughter show of Zaid Hamid. :rofl::rofl:

A simple googel trend will show you which country is more obsessed with Zaid...

Google Trends: zaid hamid

Even your universities call him as a guest, doesn't it make you laugh?

Looks like you Indians love Gogle Trends... Cause thats the only source you guys are pulling out of you a**.

btw, what so if pakistan universities treat him like a guest, doesn't india treat modi like a angel also?

Looks like you Indians love Gogle Trends... Cause thats the only source you guys are pulling out of you a**.

btw, what so if pakistan universities treat him like a guest, doesn't india treat modi like a angel also?
Dude atleast google trend is not out of my *** like some who claim that Indians are getting sleepless due to Zaid.. That is what I will call coming outta someones arse..

Oh I do not think Modi tells people that in 1965 there were ghosts who fought against India riding on horse and brandishing swords which were radiating light.. capische?

We don't need zaid Hamid to defend Pakistan.
Zaid hamid is real threat for Pakistan.
He speaks from heart instead of brain.
He has no brain.
Mentality of stone age.
He will never speak against Taliban who are killing innocent people.
Shame on the people who takes his comment seriously and bold.
U.S is loosing war in Afghanistan??:rofl:
Dude they made their country(U.S) the most safest and peaceful place in the world.

Maybe you're saying this because your holding out for a visa, but the grass always looks greener on the other side.

Dude atleast google trend is not out of my *** like some who claim that Indians are getting sleepless due to Zaid.. That is what I will call coming outta someones arse..

Indians sleepless is just an exaggeration... We are just wondering why indians care so much when they think Zaid Hamid is a loser... Maybe this is what youve learned from Gandhi to abuse people etc.

samantk said:
Oh I do not think Modi tells people that in 1965 there were ghosts who fought against India riding on horse and brandishing swords which were radiating light.. capische?

Atleast Zaid Hamid has never killed anybody

He spends an hour talking about India, and gives thousands of Indians countless sleepless nights. They watch him more than most Pakistanis do.

Zaid Hamid is the man.

And that is the ultimate irony of all this.
More Indians know about him and watch him then Pakistanis. :rofl:

:rofl:
Firstly, this clown is called a 'security consultant'? Wow! To whom is he a security consultant? Gen kayani? :woot:

Second, he say's 'illegitimate' Karzai regime? Ok, to an extent. But what would be a 'legitimate' regime? One ruled by the Taliban?

Thirdly, this joker contends that the CIA has 'allowed' the RAW to wage a campaign against Pakistan? Has this Lal Topi got anything to show by way of PROOF? EVIDENCE? Nix. Nada. Nothing. So it's just a lot of hot air!

Fourthly, he contends that Osama was not at Abottabad when the U.S. Navy Seals struck! Where's the PROOF he wasn't there? EVIDENCE? Nix. Nada. Nothing!

Fifthly, he says that the containment of China and Russia is part of America's war on terror!!!! :blink: What balderdash is this?

Sixthly, he stresses that more than 5000 containers are full with weapons, ammo and explosives. :woot: Really? NATO does NOT ship weapons and ammo through Pakistan. Period! I thought he knew that? The amount of hot air he spews will surely add to global warming especially over Pakistan!

Seventhly, this 'Fakeer of Allah' ( :blink: ) as the video shows, says that 150,000 NATO/US troops will be slaughtered and butchered by the Pakistan Army in Afghanistan!! :woot: Oh wow!

And he's a 'Security Consultant'? A so called 'defence analyst'? A 'strategic thinker' on the exalted levels of Liddell Hart and Clausewitz? Carry on, if it gives some people a high.

As a parting shot.....

The South Asian Free Media Association (Safma) said it was planning to send a libel notice to Mr Zaid Hamid over his remarks during a television talk show.

Mr Hamid’s was a fierce attack which led some 50 leading media professionals and editors on Thursday to rise up in support of Safma.

“The leading media personalities took serious exception to the unfounded and shameful accusations hurled by an irresponsible person against a media body of most credible journalists of the South Asian region…,” a statement said.

It said the talk show in which Mr Hamid made his remarks violated “all ethics of professional journalism”.

It described the remarks as defamatory and as being aimed at inciting public sentiment and called the talk show an attempt at “maligning a media body and its leaders”.

The statement pulled up the TV channel and the host of the talk show for not having the decency to invite a “Safma representative to rebut atrocious allegations” that were aired.

He also said that RAW was funding SAFMA!!! :rofl:

Cheers!

:rofl:
Firstly, this clown is called a 'security consultant'? Wow! To whom is he a security consultant? Gen kayani? :woot:

Second, he say's 'illegitimate' Karzai regime? Ok, to an extent. But what would be a 'legitimate' regime? One ruled by the Taliban?

Thirdly, this joker contends that the CIA has 'allowed' the RAW to wage a campaign against Pakistan? Has this Lal Topi got anything to show by way of PROOF? EVIDENCE? Nix. Nada. Nothing. So it's just a lot of hot air!

Fourthly, he contends that Osama was not at Abottabad when the U.S. Navy Seals struck! Where's the PROOF he wasn't there? EVIDENCE? Nix. Nada. Nothing!

Fifthly, he says that the containment of China and Russia is part of America's war on terror!!!! :blink: What balderdash is this?

Sixthly, he stresses that more than 5000 containers are full with weapons, ammo and explosives. :woot: Really? PROOF? EVIDENCE? Nix. Nada. Nothing! NATO does NOT ship weapons and ammo through Pakistan. Period! I thought he knew that? The amount of hot air he spews will surely add to global warming especially over Pakistan!

Seventhly, this 'Fakeer of Allah' ( :blink: ) as the video shows, says that 150,000 NATO/US troops will be slaughtered and butchered by the Pakistan Army in Afghanistan!! :woot: Oh wow!

And he's a 'Security Consultant'? A so called 'defence analyst'? A 'strategic thinker' on the exalted levels of Liddell Hart and Clausewitz? Carry on, if it gives the Pakistani media a high.

Cheers!

Most of your points are not valid.

guys stop this. this guys is a big time ch..th from Pak. the likes of him and his influence of pak youth is good for india as they will be a more scr..d up nation . so just leave it, enjoy and let them stew in theri own bile.

We Pakistanis can direct you where to shove it. :angel:

Looks like you Pak have lots of experience.

Back
Top Bottom