What's new

Your View : The Deadliest Weapon in Indian Arsenal

Which is The Deadliest Weapon in Indian Arsenal ?

• Total voters
for me indian SOLDIERS are dedliest- and no 1 match them I MEAN NO ONE.
Apart 4rm them ARIHANT is dedliert.

Deadliest in what respect?

Wow. No one mentioned the LCH yet? C'mon people, all those fancy toys do work, but tactically, the workhorse in the field which will drive fear into the enemy's heart will always be the attack helo! Be it the hiding terrorist scumbag, the armed militant douchebag or an enemy formation of troops or tanks, the helo if used properly, can decimate them all!

In my opinion, given the nature of conflicts we are facing today, the LCH stands to be the most fearsome and deadliest weapon as of yet in India's arsenal!

Y'all underestimate the firepower and destruction a helo can unleash!

In my opinion .. The Brahmos Supersonic Missile & Shaurya Quasi Ballistic Missile

Since other options mentioned e.g. will be used in extreme cases.
Phalcon AWACS is for surveillance. Brahmos and Shaurya are the systems which will do selective strike without increasing the chances of all out war. Use of ballistic missiles such as Agni can confuse enemy with nuclear strike and can decrease the nuclear threshold.

Therefore with its accuracy, speed and operation scenarios, Brahmos & Shaurya missile is most deadliest. :)

Most deadliest weapon of India is Pakistan. Minus existing Pakistan and India wouldn't be buffered from the northern militant hordes who would create havoc in North India.

ok,
isnt that what a dedlist machine require a sharp brain and will power to operate & give desired result.

I am putting an open request not to pull RajniKant like this... If people do not like his movies, you can avoid watching him... if you don't like his stunts or whatever, you can always send forward mails about him to your friends... but never on a forum which involves people who are fans of him...

I could talk about so many good qualities of him, but it would take a long time... so I will stop with one thing saying that he is a GOOD hearted person, so let us not pull someone who is respected by a considerable amount of people...

If possible delete the posts... that would be great...

Last edited:
I am putting an open request not to pull RajniKant like this... If people do not like his movies, you can avoid watching him... if you don't like his stunts or whatever, you can always send forward mails about him to your friends... but never on a forum which involves people who are fans of him...

I could talk about so many good qualities of him, but it would take a long time... so I will stop with one thing saying that he is a GOOD hearted person, so let us not pull someone who is respected by a considerable amount of people...

If possible delete the posts... that would be great...
He is one of the most descent and humble human being you will find, he is a testament to the fact that hard work pays

air_indiya.jpg

this is we need,dangerous weapons..

Nuclear Submarine - Arihant, it truly is a great engineering achievement & a deadly weapon hidden under darkness of ocean waters

Back
Top Bottom