What's new

Your favorite English songs

Now this ones a real boss...i want you all to ahve a listen to it...

Last edited by a moderator:
a bit off topic but check this out..

Megadeth is an American heavy metal band led by founder, front man, guitarist, and songwriter Dave Mustaine. Formed in 1983 till now. Megadeth rose to international fame in the 1980s, 90s till now. Megadeth went on to release a string of platinum and gold albums, including the platinum-selling landmark Rust in Peace in 1990 and the Grammy nominated, multi-platinum Countdown to Extinction in 1992. Megadeth disbanded in 2002 after Mustaine suffered a severe nerve injury to his left arm, but following extensive physical therapy, Mustaine reformed the band in 2004 and released The System Has Failed, followed by United Abominations in 2007; the albums deputed on the Billboard Top 200 chart at #18 and #8, respectively.

Megadeth is known for a distinctive guitar style, often involving complex, intricate musical passages, and trade off guitar solos. Mustaine is also known for his original "snarling" vocal style, as well as his recurring lyrical themes, often involving politics, war, addiction, and personal relationships. As one of the most commercially successful heavy metal bands of all time, Megadeth has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide,[1] including six consecutive platinum albums, with seven consecutive Grammy nominations for Best Metal Performance. In the band's 23 active years.

German band Rammsteain

Linkin Park's Road To Revolution
Band to drop new CD/DVD in late November.
by IGN Music
October 14, 2008 - Linkin Park have announced November 25th as the release date for their new live CD/DVD.

Entitled Road To Revolution, the album will contain 18 tracks, all recorded live in concert.

The double-disc set captures the band's June 29th, 2008 show at the Milton Keynes National Bowl in South East England. The stop was part of the sold-out European leg of this past summer's Projekt Revolution tour.

"Over the course of the past few years, we've played more than two hundred Projekt Rev shows to hundreds of thousands of fans, and while each of those gigs has been special, the Milton Keynes show has been one of the most memorable," says Linkin Park co-lead vocalist Chester Bennington. "It was one of those nights where the band and audience come together as one, and we wanted to share that experience with the fans that couldn't be there."

Road To Revolution will be packaged in recyclable eco-friendly materials and contain hidden bonus tracks as well as a multi-page booklet that includes exclusive, live photos.

Road To Revolution Track Listing
"One Step Closer"
"From The Inside"
"No More Sorrow"
"Given Up"
"Lying From You"
"Hands Held High"
"Leave Out All the Rest"
"Numb"
"The Little Things Give You Away"
"Breaking the Habit"
"Shadow of the Day"
"Crawling"
"In the End"
"Pushing Me Away"
"What I've Done"
"Numb/Encore" (featuring Jay-Z)
"Jigga What/Faint" (featuring Jay-Z)
"Bleed It Out"

IGN: Linkin Park's Road To Revolution

Linkin Park's Road To Revolution
Band to drop new CD/DVD in late November.
by IGN Music
October 14, 2008 - Linkin Park have announced November 25th as the release date for their new live CD/DVD.

Entitled Road To Revolution, the album will contain 18 tracks, all recorded live in concert.

The double-disc set captures the band's June 29th, 2008 show at the Milton Keynes National Bowl in South East England. The stop was part of the sold-out European leg of this past summer's Projekt Revolution tour.

"Over the course of the past few years, we've played more than two hundred Projekt Rev shows to hundreds of thousands of fans, and while each of those gigs has been special, the Milton Keynes show has been one of the most memorable," says Linkin Park co-lead vocalist Chester Bennington. "It was one of those nights where the band and audience come together as one, and we wanted to share that experience with the fans that couldn't be there."

Road To Revolution will be packaged in recyclable eco-friendly materials and contain hidden bonus tracks as well as a multi-page booklet that includes exclusive, live photos.

Road To Revolution Track Listing
"One Step Closer"
"From The Inside"
"No More Sorrow"
"Given Up"
"Lying From You"
"Hands Held High"
"Leave Out All the Rest"
"Numb"
"The Little Things Give You Away"
"Breaking the Habit"
"Shadow of the Day"
"Crawling"
"In the End"
"Pushing Me Away"
"What I've Done"
"Numb/Encore" (featuring Jay-Z)
"Jigga What/Faint" (featuring Jay-Z)
"Bleed It Out"

IGN: Linkin Park's Road To Revolution

gonna get this as soon as possible...im so happy that they are gonna launch a new album in March following the "Minutes To Midnight"...!!!!!cant wait anymore......!!

Sorry guys but Link park is not one in million band! There were bands that were created before Link Park under same category of music with better music...don't mind i did not say linkin park sucks they are cool, but guys please don't post over and over again stuff about linkin park as if its one damn band in the whole world and nothing else...i rate Korn and slipknot better than linkin park. Linkin park no doubt has its place in the charts. thanks raquib for posting another great video of legend Megadeth nothing comes close to it.

alizee moi lolita

not english but french!!

vomit vomit, dont listen to rock and roll any more!!, used to listen linkin park and evanscence

Dropkick Murphys --- 'I am shipping up to Boston' (Departed theme)
Bourne series' theme- 'Extreme Ways'
Alexis Murdoch --- 'Orange Sky'
Linkin Park --- 'What I have Done' , 'Breaking The habit', 'Numb', 'In The End'
RHCP --- 'Californication', 'Scar Tissue', 'Other Side'
Green Day --- 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams'
Blue --- 'One Love'
System Of A Down--- 'Chopsuey'
Corrs --- 'Toss the Feathers'

Tell me how you like these...

Last edited:
How about this one???BYOB!!!

Bourne series' theme- 'Extreme Ways'

was searching for this one =), do u have link for its mp3 =]

some of my recent favourites

Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
night wish by wish master
gladiator theme
entrapment theme
master and commander theme

Last edited:
Its hard to say the favorites cauz they dun stay the same all the time... bands are much easier...

These r are some of my favs..
requim of a dream (just a soundtrack)
dont stay-linkin park (I love linkin park really)
10000 fists-disturbed
afterglow-inxs
boulevard of broken dreams-green day
my wish-rascal flatts

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom