What's new

Youngest member on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe that...! I saw your picture on FB and I saw it before in a pretty old thread on Profile Pictures here on PDF !

Mein aap se ziyaada baraa lagta hun ummer mein ! So kaun sah anti-ageing lotion laga rahei hain ya phir hakeeem seh koi puriyaan la kar kha rahei hain, Imran bhai ?

Everyone is not as young as he looks in fb picture and everyone is not as old as he looks in NIC picture

How many of you will believe that I was the youngest member on Earth when I was born.....:D

none...... still there will be younger than you even by fraction of second

Interesting, what, incidentally, are your views on Jinnah ?
I dont say he was Wrong in his Part of asking a Separate Land for Muslims ... Cozz words of Gandhi cant be believed its good to hears but he never follows what he says ... But as a Hindu Nationalist i cant agree with Separating Motherland Cozz we Considers it as Mother ... we say in sanskrit (Janani Janmabhoomischa Swargadapi Gariyasi) which means Mother & Mother land are Superior to Heaven & Gods... so for a Hindu to Tear a Country into two peace is like tearing apart a Mother

Which is very Emotional for Hindus ... thats the reason most Hindus dont like Selling there Land, we consider it like Selling our own Mother... What Jinnah did was Correct for his people who believed in him .

But i must also say if there was no Pakistan there would have been no India... Every Indian state became patriotic towards the cause called India due to war with Pakistan ... now no states wanna separate from India leaving Some insurgents ...

Ur school Books taught u the wrong history similarly did our, every Book was based how great Gandhi & Congress Saved India...in real british left India Due to Royal Indian Navy mutiny & Army mutiny... British understood that Indian army now cant be trusted if 1857 like uprising get started ... Netaji Bose was the real hero he should be the father of our nation...

Jinnah cause was right for his people i have no doubt about it ...But unfortunately Hindus had to Pay heavy price for it... cause Gandhis brand of Non-violence rendered most Hindus unprotected against attacks during partition ... All Hindu Nationalist hate Gandhi but they dont admit Publically as people will become against them...

what ever happened it was for Good for all of US... i Sincerely dont want either Pakistan or Bangaldesh to be a Part of India ... It will creat a lot of trouble for both of u...

Everyone is not as young as he looks in fb picture and everyone is not as old as he looks in NIC picture

Possibly...but it was said in jest; I'm sure Imran Bhai isn't going to go bonkers simply because I said that I saw a few pictures of his in which he (at least I think it was him) looked in his early 20s !

Spark was quoting another guy who said he was 15 so it becomes ....this **** is getting confusing.

my bad. Minus 1 years.

BTW i meant weren't you 10 years old in 4th grade,and you are in second year at the age of 16/?

I think that our education system is different. I didn't understood your question. You guys don't have class XI and XII?

here is imran khan 47 years 6 months 17 days old:partay: :thank_you2:

I have seen your photo in Facebook. You look lot younger. I thought that you are in early 20s.

I dont say he was Wrong in his Part of asking a Separate Land for Muslims ... Cozz words of Gandhi cant be believed its good to hears but he never follows what he says ... But as a Hindu Nationalist i cant agree with Separating Motherland Cozz we Considers it as Mother ... we say in sanskrit (Janani Janmabhoomischa Swargadapi Gariyasi) which means Mother & Mother land are Superior to Heaven & Gods... so for a Hindu to Tear a Country into two peace is like tearing apart a Mother

Which is very Emotional for Hindus ... thats the reason most Hindus dont like Selling there Land, we consider it like Selling our own Mother... What Jinnah did was Correct for his people who believed in him .

But i must also say if there was no Pakistan there would have been no India... Every Indian state became patriotic towards the cause called India due to war with Pakistan ... now no states wanna separate from India leaving Some insurgents ...

Ur school Books taught u the wrong history similarly did our, every Book was based how great Gandhi & Congress Saved India...in real british left India Due to Royal Indian Navy mutiny & Army mutiny... British understood that Indian army now cant be trusted if 1857 like uprising get started ... Netaji Bose was the real hero he should be the father of our nation...

Jinnah cause was right for his people i have no doubt about it ...But unfortunately Hindus had to Pay heavy price for it... cause Gandhis brand of Non-violence rendered most Hindus unprotected against attacks during partition ... All Hindu Nationalist hate Gandhi but they dont admit Publically as people will become against them...

what ever happened it was for Good for all of US... i Sincerely dont want either Pakistan or Bangaldesh to be a Part of India ... It will creat a lot of trouble for both of u...

Ok fair points; tis true that history is always written with a subtle bias at best and out right revisionism at the very worst ! As I've spent the last year or so reading as much about Jinnah as I can I feel that if people like Gokhale, Tilak and Naoroji had not died as soon as they did there may not have been a partition of India and at best an India acceptable to all parties would have been established or at the very least Pakistan would have existed in the form of Muslim majority provinces pegged together as an autonomous federating unit within India and not out-right partition !

I think that our education system is different. I didn't understood your question. You guys don't have class XI and XII?.
class 12 we call it second year.
i am 16 an i will be starting 1st year(classXI) on monday.

And where exactly would you be starting your classes ? Lahore, Karachi...or elsewhere ?

Elsewhere...!xD

In Mangla to be exact.

Hmmmn...! I've visited Mangla only once before my Uncle used to be a Colonel in the Army and he was posted in Mangala...they had an entire cantonment of sorts ! I was 9-10 so I can't remember where but I do remember the wild boars who'd come and ruin the vegetable garden in their backyard and the jackals that would frequent any and all dumps in the early hours of morning and late at night ! Good times...! I even remember taking a ride over the Mangla Lake in something that looked like a metal platform attached to a boat like thing on one end (I dunno what its called !) !

may be because you studied nursery, LKG and UKG. I skipped nursery because my parents believe that it is a waste of 1 whole year.

BTW. We will continue tomorrow.

Hmmmn...! I've visited Mangla only once before my Uncle used to be a Colonel in the Army and he was posted in Mangala...they had an entire cantonment of sorts ! I was 9-10 so I can't remember where but I do remember the wild boars who'd come and ruin the vegetable garden in their backyard and the jackals that would frequent any and all dumps in the early hours of morning and late at night ! Good times...! I even remember taking a ride over the Mangla Lake in something that looked like a metal platform attached to a boat like thing on one end (I dunno what its called !) !
yeah you got it right.the wild boars and jackals still continue in their fathers footsteps xD.And the boat is simply called a raft here and AWSC operates them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom