What's new

Youngest member on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haseebullah

Reaction score
A while back i remember that some thread was introduced about the ages of the members and i was the youngest member on PDF.I wanted to know if anyone has surpassed me by being younger than me. and yeah right now i am 16.

Even if someone younger than me has come along i am pretty sure i still hold the record for the youngest member on the date of joining which is 12 years of age.

i would be more than interested to know the ages of all the member just so to get to know them after all that's what humans do-socialize.

i turned 17 few weeks back :bounce:

A while back i remember that some thread was introduced about the ages of the members and i was the youngest member on PDF.I wanted to know if anyone has surpassed me by being younger than me. and yeah right now i am 16.

Even if someone younger than me has come along i am pretty sure i still hold the record for the youngest member on the date of joining which is 12 years of age.

i would be more than interested to know the ages of all the member just so to get to know them after all that's what humans do-socialize.

Kid go to sleep you have to go to school tomorrow. :)

Finally found someone close to my age.I was insulted on this forum in my earlier days for lack of knowledge.

I am serious people come on.Go check my picture in my profile.That's of when i joined PDF.i was 12

I am 19(still 2 years away from reaching legal age for alcohol consumption in maharashtra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom