What's new

Young PTI leader’s challenge to Bilawal

he made university in mianwali, how many universities did ganjas and zardari make :rofl:

dont kid yourself, and stay on the topic

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

You mean that Goverment College which Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani inaugurated in Mianwali?

Here you go Bahi Jaan - a list of Universities in Pakistan:
List of Pakistani Universities & Colleges by name

Even the Baba Ji Pir Allauddin Siddiqui, owner of Noor TV has built more Universities and colleges than what Imran has built and, the Buzurg is not even a politician.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

I don't vote for or subscribe to PTI because of their likelihood of winning or gaining ground. I don't understand why people use that as a reason to support someone. I support them because they aren't corrupt, they are competent, honest and visionary.

That's why they have my support.

More like its a party of lotas, left overs from other parties. Any politician who becomes incompetent joins Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf.

:devil:
You show ur ugly face that u r paid noora worker,,, n its not salam its Asalamualakum :devil:

Wo, brother calm down. Did I hit a nerve by posting that video? Never mind, you'll get used to reality.

It is "Salaam" unless you know the exact spellings to for the words. There's a fatwa against using transliteration if you do not know the exact letters to use. Ijazat has been granted for Muslims to use word "Salaam" instead. Anyway, that's a separate word.

Wo, brother calm down. Did I hit a nerve by posting that video? Never mind, you'll get used to reality.

It is "Salaam" unless you know the exact spellings to for the words. There's a fatwa against using transliteration if you do not know the exact letters to use. Ijazat has been granted for Muslims to use word "Salaam" instead. Anyway, that's a separate word.

Bro i have no problem if you are genevois critics of his polocies but if you are paid one than shame on you bcz you pretend that you r vice to fellow pakistanies:devil:

You mean that Goverment College which Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani inaugurated in Mianwali?

Here you go Bahi Jaan - a list of Universities in Pakistan:
List of Pakistani Universities & Colleges by name

Even the Baba Ji Pir Allauddin Siddiqui, owner of Noor TV has built more Universities and colleges that what Imran has built and, the Buzurg is not even a politician.

Any effort to realize these simple Pakistanis will be in vain because it is written in their fate that they have to get kick so let these blind people do as they think. Because of these simple Pakistanis we stand today's situation.

Nawaz Sharif has been a Democratically Elected Prime Minister of Pakistan twice. He's not going to lower his status to the level of Imran Khan.

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf was founded on April 25, 1996 and in its almost 17 year history has only ever managed to win only one seat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Tehreek-e-Insaf#section_1

And, here we have these guys day dreaming of bringing in a revolution.

Inqilab aisay hi ah jatain hai kiya?

lol WAZER SADAR ate jate rahe ge Pakistan ne aj tak World Cup aik he jeta =)) ab nawaz shrf Stadium to ho sakta but player nhi =))

lol WAZER SADAR ate jate rahe ge Pakistan ne aj tak World Cup aik he jeta =)) ab nawaz shrf Stadium to ho sakta but player nhi =))

The nuclear tests have ever only been conducted by one Democratically Elected Prime Minister ... and it takes more than cricket balls to conduct one.

What does a boy know who spent 18 Years of his life in UK-UAE. Even that is not a problem as long as people are connected and interact with the people of their Land. The only thing he is good at is mid night parties, booze, sex and now allotted a position where 50s 60s year old PPP men-women even worship him literally.

Perhaps it is time for the next government to introduce the American like system of debate to qualify in every round and must be part of eligibility, selection and scrutiny where noora and ppp or any party can't run away and bring forward facts vs fiction in debates.

What would one expect from these idiots and a boy like bilawal who speaks English in local conferences-seminars and so on. We are a terribly confused Nation in our own country we speak English infrnt of our local population when the language should be local and Urdu for everyone to understand, English should be when outsiders visit you.

What does a boy know who spent 18 Years of his life in UK-UAE. Even that is not a problem as long as people are connected and interact with the people of their Land. The only thing he is good at is mid night parties, booze, sex and now allotted a position where 50s 60s year old PPP men-women even worship him literally.

Yw1387B.jpg

Bilawal tu to gaya bacha! Always use protection!:cheesy:

Yw1387B.jpg

Bilawal tu to gaya bacha! Always use protection!:cheesy:

BLO
Baloach Liberation Organization
Bilawal Lovers Organization
Similarities not going to end.

Such lovers photo usually posted in every police station of Pakistan but IN POLITICAL PROTECTION.

Just out of curiosity what holds the name PAKISTAN PEOPLE's PARTY became a Monarchy rather THAN THE PEOPLE's PARTY....

The guy known as blalwal seriously looks like a joke!! All he is concentrating on is trying to look good on camera!! :blink:

Dude people living abroad with lavish lifestyles know less about what Pakistan is facing....I live abroad...All I know is how much I see in my visits there...or HEAR from people WHO I believe tell me things with a pinch of salt and not to forget spices...

As for MQM...dude that dehati marasi just can join a local quawali group or join some circus!

As for the ganja brothers....Well, I used to like them till they showed their true colours and thought out 1/3 of national $$ is actually pocket money and they just suddenly became equal to ANY other political parties....

As for IK...if normal people are allowed to challenge the ELITE...I would vote for such a party...Enough with the elites taking the normals for a ride...

Back
Top Bottom