Young PTI leader’s challenge to Bilawal

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Young PTI leader’s challenge to Bilawal
From the Newspaper |
ISLAMABAD, March 15: A young leader of Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) on Friday challenged PPP Chairman Bilawal Zardari for a live television debate over the issues being faced by the people of the country.

Addressing a press conference at the PTI Secretariat, Faisal Javed Khan said politics of dynasties could never face the vigour and vision of the youth on the streets. The youth are better informed about the problems of the general public.

He said the regimes of the PPP and the PML-N had come to an end and the youth should now come forward to save the country. He said nepotism and corruption by federal and provincial governments had brought the country at the brink of destruction.

“PTI is going to hold a historic public gathering on March 23 at Minar-i-Pakistan where 80,000 elected office-bearers of the party will also participate,” said Khan, adding a movement for a ‘New Pakistan’ would also be started the same day.

He said many youngsters had also submitted their nomination papers for contesting the elections.

“PTI is the only party which has brought an end to traditional politics,” he added.

Other young leaders of the PTI, including Chaudhry Rizwan, Malik Rizwan Ahmad, Tahir Jamil and Ali Awan, said only PTI can resolve the issues of the country.—A Reporter
Young PTI leader

He will never accept this debate invitation. We dont have the culture of the honest debates yet.

Everyone knows potential of Bilawal in politics i don't know why IK and PTI targeting poor kid why not Zardari, Altaf hussain etc.
Low level PTI people always choose easy targets.

Everyone knows potential of Bilawal in politics i don't know why IK and PTI targeting poor kid why not Zardari, Altaf hussain etc.
Low level PTI people always choose easy targets.

what about nawaz shareef? why is nawaz hesitant to come on stage?

zardari is the president, and president is not allowed to be a party representative, altaf hussain's party is regional party and cant speak on national level

bilawal will be leading the PPP election campaign since zardari isnt allowed to do so

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Bilawal Zardari Bhutto will rip Imran Khan apart in a debate any day, never mind any young PTI kid.

Can Imran Khan speak like a civilised, educated man? I doubt it. He's too much of a paindoo leading other paindoos.

Salaam to all the Muslims

Last edited by a moderator:

Nawaz will get votes on the basis of development and 5 year performance no need to make of fun of kids or dirty politics.

Bilawal Zardari Bhutto will rip Imran Khan apart in a debate any day, never mind any young PTI kid.

Can Imran Khan speak like a civilised, educated man? I doubt it. He's too much of a paindoo leading other paindoos.

Salaam to all the Muslims

what does bilawal know about politics other than ABCD? does he even know anything about pakistan in the first place? or will he do as usual? he will memorise the written speeches prepared by his father or amin faheem?

Nawaz will get votes on the basis of development and 5 year performance no need to make of fun of kids or dirty politics.

why doesnt nawaz step up and face the live debate? development of one city is nothing as compared to entire country, he cant get elected based on the performance in one city?

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Bilawal, coming of age in an era of 24 hour tv news coverage for how long will he be able to hide. In an another era the grooming of the son of Zardari would have been away from the prying eyes of the people and he would be parachuted into the seats of power.

Now Pakistani people may demand televised debates to separate chaff from the wheat! Perhaps there should be a petition. I would pay to watch people like Nawaz and zardari against the champ...it will be a bloodbath in a roman arena! Lol

what does bilawal know about politics other than ABCD? does he even know anything about pakistan in the first place? or will he do as usual? he will memorise the written speeches prepared by his father or amin faheem?

why doesnt nawaz step up and face the live debate? development of one city is nothing as compared to entire country, he cant get elected based on the performance in one city?

I live in Rawalpindi not Lahore, Pindi is small city population nearly 35Lac people and pindi have seen more development in last 5 years compare to city of nearly 2 Crore Karachi. :yahoo:

P.S for more information visit this thread.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/234630-development-punjab-pml-n.html

zardari is the president, and president is not allowed to be a party representative, altaf hussain's party is regional party and cant speak on national level

bilawal will be leading the PPP election campaign since zardari isnt allowed to do so

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Nawaz Sharif has been a Democratically Elected Prime Minister of Pakistan twice. He's not going to lower his status to the level of Imran Khan.

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf was founded on April 25, 1996 and in its almost 17 year history has only ever managed to win only one seat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Tehreek-e-Insaf#section_1

And, here we have these guys day dreaming of bringing in a revolution.

Inqilab aisay hi ah jatain hai kiya?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom