What's new

Youm e Shuhda 2012

The youm e shuhada ceremony is on PTV now.

COAS was going to cry when the father of a SHaheed Capt came on stage to share a few words. Everybody was moved.

Strong scenes.

ISPR didn't released complete footage of the show. Most probably show's DVD will have the some of the remaining portions.

The youm e shuhada ceremony is on PTV now.

COAS was going to cry when the father of a SHaheed Capt came on stage to share a few words. Everybody was moved.

Strong scenes.

Wasnt it supposed to be on PTV Home at 5:50? Or u are talking abt PTV news? Maybe they aired on PTV news earlier... I watched on other channels...but they had edited it so much...They didnt even show tht father of Shaheed captain, which u are talking abt ,on Samaa... I watched it on Samaa...so now i am waiting for it to be aired on PTV Home now at 5:50

Just watched the whole ceremony on PTV Home... It was sooo emotional. My most favorite part in this whole ceremony was....when they mentioned abt Salala attack martyrs.... with Aye Rah e Haq ke shaheedo in the background...It was too emotional...and then in the end, it was written in ENGLISH, Nation prays tributes to the martyrs of Salala post...and when after the documentary was over, when host commented on Salala attack, just then they focussed on representatives of NATO present there...Tht whole part was my most fav, and after tht, my fav part was when the father of tht Baloch captain was on stage....when he said Mera doosra beta bhi Pakistan ke naam....

Ay Rah e Haq k Shaheedo, Wafa kee Tasweero / Tumhe Watan ki Hawayn Salam Kehti Hain

Video still not available on youtube :(

4446_mini.jpg

Does anyone have the link to tht song...which was played in background theme for this ceremony? It was ..."Haqq la shareek" or something like tht...

Does anyone have the link to tht song...which was played in background theme for this ceremony? It was ..."Haqq la shareek" or something like tht...

Here it is. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is. :)

Thanks...but i was not asking abt this one...But the song which is played in the beginning of this ceremony for few secs.. This ceremony starts with tht music... In between, also this song comes, once...but only for few secs..I want this full song..never heard before.... I think its poetry is by Allama Iqbal..

Youm-e-Shuhada Show (2012) Pakistan Army - Full length - YouTube

The song(for a few secs) at the start of the above video

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom