What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

ainak walla jin, basant in lahore chemical door just came out you use to go to every other shadi univited with your friends jsut to get free food

gt road bilo song
coca cola came with the gift caps where you look under the cap and you would win a yoyo or another soda etc

old days were golden days.i also rembember all the things which i done in childhood days ...oooh childhood i miss u....i wish i culd hav a time machine

hop2_zps7a19f8ea.jpg

hop_zps89d9cd16.jpg

hop2013-110004_zpsf483bbcc.jpg

PK-A300-LHE-PAK-CAMP0007_zpsd8b3f701.jpg

PK-A300-ADD0002_zps5301ea4e.jpg

They are still available aren't they?!

I love them...

And who can forget the jet sport?

Believe it or not - there were about 15 or so walls flavors and the only thing I ever got was either choco bar or the cornetto

That mini milk kulfi thing was ok, sometimes

Believe it or not - there were about 15 or so walls flavors and the only thing I ever got was either choco bar or the cornetto

My whole family still eats choc bar to this day...grandmother to smallest child!!!

Cornetto was kind of expensive for me...sari pocket money ur jati thi!!!:P

My whole family still eats choc bar to this day...grandmother to smallest child!!!

Cornetto was kind of expensive for me...sari pocket money ur jati thi!!!:P

An allowance of rs 100 at one time could get you plenty of snacks....or even enough for one dibba of K2 or Gold Leafs and still have enough for a cornetto

Value of the currency has seen such a decline over these years

An allowance of rs 100 at one time could get you plenty of snacks....or even enough for one dibba of K2 or Gold Leafs and still have enough for a cornetto

I ate alot of snacks, especially when you have a khokha near your house, and the Challi wala comes daily!!!

Value of the currency has seen such a decline over these years

Yeah, a Cornetto is now around 50!!!!

I ate alot of snacks, especially when you have a khokha near your house, and the Challi wala comes daily!!!

Yeah, a Cornetto is now around 50!!!!

Paddle Pop.:azn:

I think Solo was the cheapest Wall's use to have?

Back
Top Bottom