What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

Ok i know no one here mention Alpha Bravo Charlie wasnt that show in the nineties. By the best Military Drama in the history of Ptv.
Did anybody here eats slims. You Know those insanely spicy chips that were 50% masala and 50% shriveled chips

we can never forget those days i hope those days will return in our lifes again and i have one message to .......... indians if u dont know any thing dont spoil it for us

I miss mina bazaars in Islamabad in 90s , cool place to hangout and check out ....

I can't forget the one in OPF girl college, man I was in heaven :smitten: with ratio of 1 to 10 :devil:

I still see swat cats but Voltron, i havent seen them for a longgg time....

Thanks for reminding me about Voltron...

i can relate to 95% of the stuff mentioned in this thread.
This thread made me almost cry :cry::cry:. When i was child i was always dreamed about getting bigger. How stupid i was. I want my childhood back.
oh my god, i am very impressed with the first post, thank you
those days were legend and i reallllly reallllly miss them.

btw ppl here forgot cantia, you tie a good stone at the end of a doar (string) and try to cut other persons doar (string), what about dil dil pakistan, billo the kar, family front , that scary aahat and CID, bicycle wheeling, making little things out of paper like aeroplanes, helicopters and boats. playing cricket with Rs 2 plastic balls, renting Videotape from a local video shop.
thats old lady on every1s street that complained for beeing load when u played cricket or anything else, or that mean look on the lizards that gathered around lights when u played at night. i will add more later lol
i also remembers the relationship betweem family members like parents siblings and cousins now its all changed - for me atleast. :cry:

mans we had so much fun back then, this energy, this happiness, this glow and this fire inside you but now thats all gone. :cry:

thanks emo_girl for the trip down the memory lane :tup:

Last edited:
Tapal Danedar, Falsa Juice, Tabaq, and off course the famous hoot,

Oye, Oye, Oye Oye Oh ha. !!!!

I have seen many of these cartoons.

I had a 386( a computer) back then. I used to play F-117 simulator. Prince of persia, a racing game called Moto GP or something like that.

Those were some good times.

ah those Goood Old days Thanks EMO Girl.
Our time was so good pity on these children these days.

In 90s, There was no traffic jams in Islamabad and the city used to sleep at 9.00 i loved it , I know big cities people don't like it but I loved it but now its a mess on roads.

Back
Top Bottom