What's new

You know that Pak officer the Indian army killed while crossing the LoC

Salim said:
Sadly, the foreign sponsored terrorists surely is not the mode to talk some sense into anyone.

Can we return to the topic without you riding your favourite hobby horse?

RAW has foreign sponsored terrorists?? hmmm didnt know that....and thanks for telling us.

:thumbsup:

RAPTOR said:
RAW has foreign sponsored terrorists?? hmmm didnt know that....and thanks for telling us.

what took you so long?:lol:

You seem to be petrified of RAW, Raptor.

I think they are useless.

It is extraordinary that the useless can pertify you.

Stand up and be useful instead.

RAPTOR said:

You were so naive, that you didnt know that? tsk tsk tsk....:lol:

RAPTOR said:

every Intelligence have its network in many targeted palces like ISI in punjab(india) and kashmir, RAW(afghanistan and baluchistan), CIA/FBI/Musaad(whole world):p

An intelligence agency that is not looking into areas of conflict is not worth its salt.

Salim said:
An intelligence agency that is not looking into areas of conflict is not worth its salt.
100% Correct.
The main purpose of intelligence is to find ways to weaken its rival at any cost by any means. its a devil eye:devil:

Salim said:
Jana is the expert. .

:cheesy: Texas only Men can be tharki and according to my last information Ray im still a gal :lol: and no chanc of becoming a tharki in future too ;)

Salim said:
But nice to see you back, little girl.

Thank You Sir i was also missing ya :biggrin:

Ap bolain aur ham na ain kasie mumkin ha

TexasJohn said:
What does "tharki" mean??

Well, Texas ""john"", its just another word for a indian army guy ... U of all people should know that..:cool: . What part of hindoostan are you from? "" john"" ??

A very intellectual observation.

Should find its place in the Playboy magazine, which apparently is the gentleman in question's staple? !

Back
Top Bottom