What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

and one thing I can never understand. most victims themselves are uyghuren themselves.
why they do that???

and one thing I can never understand. most victims themselves are uyghuren themselves.
why they do that???

To make more anguish and terror - that's the plan, you have to make the people to a stage where they are angry and confused and at that stage you help focus their anger

More Armed Police and Police unites from Eastern China to support XinJiang, from now on to August there'r Anti-Terrorist Time in Uighur region. War in China ~!

184439ubub7eeziye7kbfk.jpg.thumb.jpg

U TURKEY ! Caught u ~!
China need to arm PKK and Armenia rebels, support Greece ,Iran and Syria.

224908jfq1sm3bes1nbb1n.jpg

224922w11v7v56xj1h1vss.jpg.thumb.jpg

Calm down, only Pan turkists/pan turanists like bozkurt are interested in exporting violence to other countries.

I think china government should establish a news agency that does the same jobs like this. that news agency will tell the world the bad things about india, the west and japan. or at least analyzing the plots of western in every international issues.

India flooded the Andaman islands with migrants from India and swamped the native negritos. Japan also flooded Hokkaido with Japanese migrants and did not even recognize the native Ainu as indigeneous until recently.

India is doing virtually nothing to stop the negritos from going extinct. They even treated them like zoo animals and had "sexual relations" aka raped their women.

Jarawa's survival threatened by habitat loss, sexual exploitation | News | Human rights

'Human safari' fears as Andaman Islands road reopens - Telegraph

Human safaris may be banned, but still tourists flock to Andaman Islands | World news | The Observer

This news was all over the British media (the guardian and telegraph) but we didn't hear anything from the American media nor any condemnation of India from western governments.

The Andaman islands were never under the control of an Indian empire. The British took it over and passed it on to India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom