What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

our Govt dont like Christian,if u r Christian its very hard for u to join the Communist party(maybe its the same in China) but we cant wipe them out of VN coz they have US-Western's support,so we let them stay and wait until US collapse,then we will deal with them after that.

U r Vietnamese, and We r Chinese, that's the key difference.
Not about the Religion or Party, we r completely different nations.

Moreover, Pakistan activity in Kashmir will almost certainly destabilize China, if Indian Kashmir get destabilized. Kashmir border Xinjiang and if extremist get hold of Kashmir, China would see a scenario of pearls of Uighur camp along border of Xinjiang, in India Kashmir.

That may not be the case. Because Pakistan through their side of the state of Kashmir have a direct border with China's Xinjiang. Which means they really don't need to pass through a very, very heavily fortified J&K to reach China.

Right now India is fairly successful in containing Kashmiri militant, and that is a indirect help to her enemy -- China.

The militant activities going on in our side of the state is related to separatists trying to secede land on the basis of religion which is not allowed constitutionally and as they illegally cleansed the original inhabitants off the land. Which is why we had to deploy the full force of armed forces to crush separatism.

Recently ever since US handed Pakistan the responsibility of its own economy, our neighbour has become extremely unstable as they were used to a much better level of economy management through their alliance with USA. After Musharaf's move-out, the WOT spilt directly into Pakistan; due to a lot of ghosts that came back from Soviet war days.

Technically, the objectives of jehadis on our side of the border are very different from ETIM and it is very unlikely that Pakistan could let them cooperate with ETIM because Pakistan openly backs militants against us in the state, which means any material cooperation with ETIM would make it look like the state of Pakistan is supporting separatists against China.

So, it is rather not because of us that the LeT is not cooperating with ETIM but simply because Pakistan doesn't want it to cooperate with ETIM and incur China's wrath.

Other than that USA has been supporting Uighur separatism. Instead of transferring Uighur in Gitmo to China, USA set them free.

I have nothing against Uyighurs but considering that they may pose a jehadi problem, we need to see the impact they may have on our province of Ladakh. So we need to be careful.

Also, USA has a penchant for supporting separatists world around.

Right now it is indirectly supporting a separatist movement against us by attending their convention recently (khali-stan movement summit or something).

It is arming the most fundamentalist lunatics against a religiously balanced and liberal Assad regime in Syria which has Russia's and in a way, India's support.

So basically they do what they do the best; create separatism, sell weapons and make money.

It is our prerogative not to fall prey to such things.

There is a bright spark in this backdrop. It looks like China and Dalai is seeing eye in eye in solving Tibet's problem. If China can make a deal with Dalai, she could spend more energy in dealing with Xinjiang problem.

HH never wanted to separate but wanted autonomy and preservation of Tibetan language, Vajrayana culture and people's customs.

The communists, used to insecurity, went ballistic against him needlessly.

If he weren't a Buddhist spiritual leader and if China had not started territorial aggression against us, we'd have even cooperated with Chinese and Tibetans to mutually and peacefully solve Tibet problem.

This would only benefit us as all tensions would be over, Buddhism would be safe with CCP's assurance and China-India relations will grow safely and strongly.

And I expect Uighur problem to get worse in coming years. China need to solve Tibet problem fast.

Negotiating with my Buddhist community is easy as we are open to reason and can settle with dialogs.

But the demon Chinese created in the form of supporting a jihadist movement will be very difficult to deal with.

I am sorry, but why are people of Islam religion so violent? China's peripheral areas are populated by minorities, but only Xinjiang has constant violence.

No matter how politically incorrect it might sound, Islam really need to look into what they have been preaching to their believers!

Its not the religion (Islam) that is faulty. Its the mind freak scums who use religion as a bases to justify their plans or actions. They are people who would translate Defend as Kill ;

That may not be the case. Because Pakistan through their side of the state of Kashmir have a direct border with China's Xinjiang. Which means they really don't need to pass through a very, very heavily fortified J&K to reach China.

The militant activities going on in our side of the state is related to separatists trying to secede land on the basis of religion which is not allowed constitutionally and as they illegally cleansed the original inhabitants off the land. Which is why we had to deploy the full force of armed forces to crush separatism.

Recently ever since US handed Pakistan the responsibility of its own economy, our neighbour has become extremely unstable as they were used to a much better level of economy management through their alliance with USA. After Musharaf's move-out, the WOT spilt directly into Pakistan; due to a lot of ghosts that came back from Soviet war days.

Technically, the objectives of jehadis on our side of the border are very different from ETIM and it is very unlikely that Pakistan could let them cooperate with ETIM because Pakistan openly backs militants against us in the state, which means any material cooperation with ETIM would make it look like the state of Pakistan is supporting separatists against China.

So, it is rather not because of us that the LeT is not cooperating with ETIM but simply because Pakistan doesn't want it to cooperate with ETIM and incur China's wrath.

I have nothing against Uyighurs but considering that they may pose a jehadi problem, we need to see the impact they may have on our province of Ladakh. So we need to be careful.

Right now it is indirectly supporting a separatist movement against us by attending their convention recently (khali-stan movement summit or something).

It is arming the most fundamentalist lunatics against a religiously balanced and liberal Assad regime in Syria which has Russia's and in a way, India's support.

So basically they do what they do the best; create separatism, sell weapons and make money.

HH never wanted to separate but wanted autonomy and preservation of Tibetan language, Vajrayana culture and people's customs.

If he weren't a Buddhist spiritual leader and if China had not started territorial aggression against us, we'd have even cooperated with Chinese and Tibetans to mutually and peacefully solve Tibet problem.

This would only benefit us as all tensions would be over, Buddhism would be safe with CCP's assurance and China-India relations will grow safely and strongly.

Negotiating with my Buddhist community is easy as we are open to reason and can settle with dialogs.

But the demon Chinese created in the form of supporting a jihadist movement will be very difficult to deal with.

China has a lot of human right abuses in Tibet. I agree with both hands, but today Tibetan in China is the most educated Tibetan community in the whole world. Sooner or later, Chinese Tibetan is going to be wealthiest in the whole world as well, but I do not like to see a Tibet without Dalai's participation.

Also please be aware of how Ladakh is under cultural genocide. Ladakh culture is lost like nobody. Next could be Sikhim. While Chinese Tibetan today like Dalai, once China educate them and 100 years later, I am sure they will be much secularize. I want to highlight, a developing Tibet to cure separatism is not a win win for Chinese and Tibet. I would rather see Dalai be integrated.

No doubt Dalai do not want independence. The biggest gridlock now is Dalai would want to extend his rule over Qinghai, and Tibetan Sichuan of China. China would be happily cede some power of Tibet. If Dalai group can agreed with China on this, I do see a compromise soon.

Well, I bet the police is using the most brutal way to get secrets from those suspects.

After we are done with them, those islam terrorist bastards will get their bullets. Do not forget to send their family the bill.

I am sorry, but why are people of Islam religion so violent? China's peripheral areas are populated by minorities, but only Xinjiang has constant violence.

No matter how politically incorrect it might sound, Islam really need to look into what they have been preaching to their believers!

Welcome to attack our army.

I would like to congratulate our army to send those terrorists into "heaven".

The problem is the uyghurs should attack the chinese army not some random police men RIP to the dead but china saw it coming to them.

Well, I doubt so.

Among the terrorist activities happened each year, I bet at least 90% of them are islam related. That may be even higher. I am tired to hear those "misinterpretation" crap.

Its not the religion (Islam) that is faulty. Its the mind freak scums who use religion as a bases to justify their plans or actions. They are people who would translate Defend as Kill ;

territorial aggression???

You must be kidding me. It is your nehru who started the stupid eastward policy to grab land from China, even Tibet, though Tibet has been under China's control for more than 300 years.

nehru got what he deserved: defeat and humiliation.

We do not assume all muslims are like those terrorists. We welcome moderate muslims who adapt to its host country cultures. The problem is that moderate muslims are on the decline.

BTW, I strongly support Asad gets rid of those savage rebels. Under Asad, at least Syria is a secular country. Under rebel, it is a fxxking dark mid-age world where you will be beheaded or gut-eaten by those inhuman rebel bastards.

As a muslim , I totally agree with you. I'm so disgusted by these Turkic Muslims in China, I've the seen videos online, they are like savages.

But I just want you to know that a lot minority Muslims also suffer from violent attacks. So, please don't assume all muslims are the same.

Majority groups also suffer daily attacks by terrorists.

I support the Chinese government to control these people. They are not acting like Muslims. They act like savages.

Unfortunately the Islamic world is going through a dark period right now.

Muslims are so easily manipulated by outside forces.

Take a look at Syria, I call it Jihad for Imam CIA.

Poverty and ignorance breeds extremism. The Chinese government should continue to develop the area , it might take a generation of two but things will get better.

People of Islam are not violent, brother.

he's probably another hindustani hiding behind Chinese flags....indian with no jobs will tend to have a frustrated mind

Hey keep my community out of this.

Just because the front facers were Muslims you get all sentimental about them because of your common religion without knowing the common ground.

They initiated the violence in Burma thinking that it is ruled by clowns like Gogoi of Assam and that their rioting would be followed by appeasement and negotiations. Instead, they got a fierce retaliation from the Buddhists.

If there are religious radicals and extremists in all religions, then why is it that everytime only you lot are highlighted? Don't tell me CNN, Fox, Zionists etc.

The beheading of that soldier in the middle of a London street in broad daylight was a small example of how newly converts to your religion attacked and killed a non-combatant soldier in his own homeland.

And FYI the first instance of that was captured by a cell phone camera.

get yer head out of your arse and follow the news....

even UN officials have demanded burma authorities to do more to curb abuses (read GENOCIDE) against the Rohingya Muslims

and like i said, every group has its fair share of whackos, i could damn care less about "high-lighting" because everyone knows that intrigue sells - not substance

Well, I doubt so.

Among the terrorist activities happened each year, I bet at least 90% of them are islam related. That may be even higher. I am tired to hear those "misinterpretation" crap.

territorial aggression???

You must be kidding me. It is your nehru who started the stupid eastward policy to grab land from China, even Tibet, though Tibet has been under China's control for more than 300 years.

nehru got what he deserved: defeat and humiliation.

The death toll under Chinese is much worse than Muslim. The Greap Leap forward alone cost 30 million death. Death under Chinese civilization is very serious in revolutionary period, which has a frequency of roughly 300 years in China. In normal time, Chinese are extremely peaceful people.

The death under white man is very immense as well. Would not like to elaborate further. The most serious genocide conduct by Islam is Armenian/Christian genocide which cost around 2 million life, far fewer than other civilization.

But Islam has very serious continuos violent problem. So everyday, we see news of Islamic violent. But in actual fact, Islam is intorant but not necessarily more violent than others.

Nevertheless, I think Indians are the most wicked and most violent people in the planet.

I disagree with chine folks, this is a human rights problem and has nothing to do with religion though some may try to paint it as such. Forexample I am a Canadien muslim and I have nothing to do with or know alot about the uyighur ethnic group or their struggle, however as far as Human rights violations are concerned, the west has every right to be involved in the struggles of oppressed. Please Chine poster look through this news article and see what his holiness Dalai Lama has to say about our prime minister for having courage in the face of pressure, so yes we Canadien will continue to support the freedom aspiration of the Tibetan and the Uyighur ethnic group as well, though they do come less and less on media so I am not sure about the later.

Dalai Lama commends Stephen Harper for ‘courage’ meeting in face of pressure from China | News | National Post

Human Rights Violations in Tibet | Human Rights Watch

Please Chinese folks, look through this link and fight against your government's oppression of Tibetan/Uyighur people and let them taste the joys of freedom.

About the terrain thing, that is a challenge but not impassable, check the terrain being fought during the Sino-Indian War.

About not angering other Taliban factions unnecessarily, I get it, you should look after your own interests first. I understand 100%, I always say the same thing myself.

China has been talking to the Taliban recently, I think maybe we are trying to get the Taliban to hand over ETIM via some sort of barter deal. That would be the best scenario if true.

About point (ii), that sounds bad, sounds a lot like our "Warlord Era". Which only ended after the central government co-opted many of the warlord factions.

Yes mate, we've fought against India across the LOC in Kashmir but the thing about fighting insurgents in their element & fighting a conventional war are two vastly different thing ! These people have been entrenched in these areas for decades since the US & the International Community turned their back on an extremely militarized & socially torn apart Pukhtoon Belt of Afghanistan & Pakistan, whose use ran out once they had been used & abused to defeat the Soviets. These people are not your average soldiers - they are sons of the soil who know everything from an untouched stone to where the nearest gully is & its hell fighting them on their own turf & impossible to fight them on ours because they 're good....they're very good otherwise the US would not have fared marginally better (though some including us dispute that vociferously) against their Afghan counterparts compared with us against this breed of vermin.

Yes point (ii) is bad indeed & the sole reason why we're loosing this war; its not the men or the guns...its the lack of perception management either at the grass root level or even at times at the National Level - The sooner we get rid of the Mullahs who pisss over everything the sooner we'd have some semblance of movement in these areas; unfortunately even that is much easier said than done.

@ELTurco

Terror has no religion, race, color,nation, etc.

I'am highly against the definition of "Islamic Terrorists". I will never consider them as a fellow muslim or Turk. They are just piece of shits killing innocent people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I bet the police is using the most brutal way to get secrets from those suspects.

After we are done with them, those islam terrorist bastards will get their bullets. Do not forget to send their family the bill.

Welcome to attack our army.

I would like to congratulate our army to send those terrorists into "heaven".

Well those Army heroes shot them with maschine guns and the uyghurs only have knives.....

Back
Top Bottom