What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Someone should support them morally.It is duty of every muslim to fight against oppressors. I dont understand why muslim world is quite over all this ?

What if it's a Hui Chinese Muslim vs. a Uighur Chinese Muslim as in this case??
It's a tie.
The solution is to Free Kashmir, where it's Hindu oppressors vs innocent Muslims.

That's what I call excessive use of force. I'd really not recommend such heavy-handed tactics.

The Chinese should be careful about the Indian Consulates within Afghanistan.

From the map below you can see where the consulates are located and from where Indian terror is spread from to the region.

Soon before you know it Indians will start arming sepratists with sophisticated weapons in China as they are doing in Balochistan.

Map:

10zpzcg.jpg

Are u stupid? hindus live with muslims in Kashmir in peace but the wahabis from Pakistan are causing the problem
Uighars are not the only Muslims within China. The Hui Muslims have no problem practicing their religion in China and have equal rights.

Are u stupid? hindus live with muslims in Kashmir in peace but the wahabis from Pakistan are causing the problem

That's some good weed you are smoking. Indian "Live in Peace" = armed fortress and mass graves

Baloch were given an option, they joined Pakistan of their free will. We have Baloch members on this forum, especially from the tribes in qustion such as the Marri tribe than can educate you on Balochistan thread. Thanks.

Same is the case with Kashmir,Baluchistan was not a part of Pakistan in 1947; And that it was invaded in 1948 by Pakistan who is occupying it ever since without any international protests. Sir it would be good if you go through Baloch history instead of talking about Kashmir. Since we are not talking about K or B it would be good to drop it here and talk about killing of people in Xinjiang.Thanks.

And I thought Uighurs are Turks and I read in multiple threads on this forum many in Pakistan claim themselves to be turkish root as well.. So why the love lost for your brothers??

hmm I think this phrase suits you "Paisa bolta hai aur bulwata hai".. or may be this one as well - all are "Matlab ke yaar"

I have my sympathy with chinese govt on this issue .. They may be expansionist,against freedom of speech but they never were religious fundamentalists ...
but here one hypothetical question arises ..tomorrow if some religious nut calls for jihad in support of these muslims(great possibility) what will be the response of general public and govt of pakistan ?

The Chinese should be careful about the Indian Consulates within Afghanistan.

From the map below you can see where the consulates are located and from where Indian terror is spread from to the region.

Soon before you know it Indians will start arming sepratists with sophisticated weapons in China as they are doing in Balochistan.

Map:

10zpzcg.jpg
Lol..lo bhai RAW aa hi gya beech mei...u 2 mighty nations wid superior capblities cant do jack abt a single RAW..so dat it is creating unrest in pakistan n china tht too simaltaneously....
Let me give u n optn..get a "chullu bar paani..."
U cry for palestine, chechnya but when innocent muslims r getting martyred in chin land ur mum...wats d matter dooode...I can imagine ur condition.

Back
Top Bottom