What's new

WW4 Who will india favour US+ Nato or Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may not need it, It might be a space war with moon as a base camp.The whole idea is an assumption.Who knows what might be the future.

Yeah future is uncertain, But world war seems far away from being reality. The world is pretty mature now these days.

AZADPAKISTAN can one day become prime minster and carry out his mission . :lol:

Hi,
well its an interesting thread! i mean what if there arises a situation where India will be asked to choose between the West or Russians, then who will be India's choice, that is going to be a tough decision as India has strong relations with Russia but on the other hand American and Europeans along with Israel. so if asked to take side what will be the decision that India will take, i think since India has a lot more to gain from western alliance so India will go with them but given the fact that Russia also relies on India's financing a lot now, so it wont put India in a position like this :azn:

I agree....
India wont participate in the upcoming worldwar

i do not think india will participate....unless or until there is a attack on india...

This has been discussed hundreds of times!!Lets spice it up a bit.What happens if there is a massive alien invasion..how would earth respond.would we see taliban and the americans fight together??or HAMAS and israel together protecting jerusalem??or for that matter indian air force and pakistani airforce kicking some ET arse together??:tup:

This has been discussed hundreds of times!!Lets spice it up a bit.What happens if there is a massive alien invasion..how would earth respond.would we see taliban and the americans fight together??or HAMAS and israel together protecting jerusalem??or for that matter indian air force and pakistani airforce kicking some ET arse together??:tup:
Did you just watched "independence day" movie.?

I think a lot depends on if India could survive Ghazwa-e-hind...

WW4 Who will india favour US+ Nato or Russian

Just curious , in case of war , accidental one

Who will the Indians support ?

Just imagine a scenario , war abruptly started and Russia calls for help last min call to manmohan singh .... what will it be

USA/Nato vs Russia we know India is not part of nato and probbly never will be

How r u so sure that the USA and Russia will be in different groups.what if they are in the same bloc along with India.

Hey AzadPakistan, for some reason Einstein wrote this post for this thread before he died.

"I do not know how the Third World War will be fought, but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourth - rocks! ”

—Albert Einstein

AzadPakistan is a Zaid Hamid of Defence.pk (with all respect)

World War is not a Joke. May That day never come when we have to go for World War once again. Around 70 million+ peoples died in World War II alone and when i was reading about World War II i was told if a Child can hold the gun they used to send him to fight in war.

If World War too costed the lives of 700,000,00 peoples or even more than imagine what World War III can bring to us?

Just fear that day and pray that never comes

Oh come on ... guys we are just discussing hypothetical scenarios

I mean Russia is doing its bomber patrol of artic and analyst predict that , it would be a cuause of conflict , specially when the natural resources will be running out

US/Nato is well we all know building a unberella of Missile defence specifically against Russia , and russia is well aware of this face, and thus comes the alliance between Russia and India

In last 1-2 years

a) Russia engaged itself in Georgia
b) It strarted its cold war bomber patrols close to arctic
which now Nato closely monitors
c) Also Nato has formed european union just so that
it can counter the shear size of Russian state

And now its growing its influence in Asia , specially with US stuck in Afghanistan - we could be heading for cold war era again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom