AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
WW4 Who will india favour US+ Nato or Russian

Just curious , in case of war , accidental one

Who will the Indians support ?

Just imagine a scenario , war abruptly started and Russia calls for help last min call to manmohan singh .... what will it be

USA/Nato vs Russia we know India is not part of nato and probbly never will be

Just imagine a scenario , war abruptly started and Russia calls for help last min call to manmohan singh .... what will it be

I know you are again making a joke....after sometimes you will say India will not survive WW3...
Anyway yeh sob war ki baat mat koro. Aise hi roj begunha logo ki jaan ja rahe hai....Dua koro ke sob kuch thik ho jaye....

I don't know I feel that since India uses all Russian military equipment and also in cold war India supported USSR ... back then ...

I just feel may be Indians would help out the russians -...

ww3 is war on terror which is ending now ...

But with Russians trying to occupy the north regions (north poles for oil and resources) a conflict is bound to escalate

It would be great to know how the indian would align themsleves in case of well you know the Russians / Nato go at it - I mean it would be pretty fast affair , India is just too close to Russians

2009 Article ~
MOSCOW: NATO's plans to hold military exercises in Georgia on May 6-June 1 are an "open provocation," Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said on Thursday, warning of negative consequences.

"NATO's plans to hold exercises in Georgia...are an open provocation. Exercises must not be held there where a war has been fought," Medvedev said.

He also warned that the exercises could have negative consequences for those who made the decision to hold them.

Georgian Defense Minister David Sikharulidze said on Thursday the exercises would neither be canceled nor postponed.

"The exercises will be launched next week, and they are the necessary ingredient for attaining Georgia's major goal of getting integrated into the North Atlantic alliance," he said.

NATO says the Cooperative Longbow/Cooperative Lancer 2009 command-and-staff exercises will not feature light or heavy weaponry. In response to Russian criticism, the Western military alliance has said the drills were planned before the Russia-Georgia conflict, and that the exercise is open to all ally states, including Russia.

Some 1,300 soldiers from 19 member-countries of the alliance and its partners are expected to participate, although Serbia said on Thursday it would not take part, following a similar announcement from Moldova on Wednesday. Kazakhstan's defense minister said last week his country had withdrawn from the exercises.

Medvedev said the exercises were assisting Georgia's rearmament after last year's conflict with Russia over South Ossetia.

"We view any actions that could be considered by Tbilisi as encouragement of a course towards the country's remilitarization and the senseless strengthening of military components as measures that run counter to the six principles of conflict settlement agreed last August," the president said.

In an exclusive interview with the Russia Today international TV channel, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov described the alliance's decision to hold the exercises as "short-sighted."

"Now, when the situation in the Caucasus is tense, the decision looks short-sighted and not partner-like. It will hardly help restore our full-fledged relations with the alliance," Lavrov said.

He said earlier this week that it was "dangerous to appease the current Georgian regime, which has in no way abandoned attempts to solve its problems via militarization and the use of force."

A source at the NATO headquarters in Brussels told RIA Novosti that Russia was overreacting. He said the drills are "not the end of the world" and that "no one is being forced" to participate.

hahahahhahahaa azaad you are a funny man trust me always come up with a very different thinking :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh well let the World War III take place first and if it ever happens i am sure there will be no Russia, India or USA or even China

World War IV could be between the Delhi vs London vs Frankfiert vs New York and not India and USA or UK as many states will be born after World War III as history is evident about the consequences of WWI and WWII.

Both of them will favor India :)

Last edited:
hahahahhahahaa azaad you are a funny man trust me always come up with a very different thinking :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh well let the World War III take place first and if it ever happens i am sure there will be no Russia, India or USA or even China

World War IV could be between the Delhi vs London vs Frankfiert vs New York and not India and USA or UK as many states will be born after World War III as history is evident about the consequences of WWI and WWII.

Many consider the cold war to be WWIII.

Do you guys really believe that their will be man kind left to fight WW4. ??

And as Albert Einstein said

I Know Not with What Weapons WWIII Will Be Fought, but WWIV Will Be Fought with Sticks and Stones

Many consider the cold war to be WWIII.

yes i understand but not the majority. If you look at the number of peoples died and the countries involved in World War I and II ......... cold war is not even 10% of that.

WWIII is supposed to be bigger than all however some people still consider cold war as WWIII i agree.

Lol.
It is so easy to say. :lol:
May the world not even see that day. :angel:

You may not need it, It might be a space war with moon as a base camp.The whole idea is an assumption.Who knows what might be the future.

it is not important that war will break between usa vs russia....
in world war they may be on the same sides

Hi,
well its an interesting thread! i mean what if there arises a situation where India will be asked to choose between the West or Russians, then who will be India's choice, that is going to be a tough decision as India has strong relations with Russia but on the other hand American and Europeans along with Israel. so if asked to take side what will be the decision that India will take, i think since India has a lot more to gain from western alliance so India will go with them but given the fact that Russia also relies on India's financing a lot now, so it wont put India in a position like this :azn:

Do you guys really believe that their will be man kind left to fight WW4. ??

And as Albert Einstein said

I Know Not with What Weapons WWIII Will Be Fought, but WWIV Will Be Fought with Sticks and Stones
Well said by Einstein, by the time more then half of the world will be nuked:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom