What's new

WTF!!How is it possible..???

So what??
Who the hell is he??..he is not even an MLA..India doesnt belongs to any family,its a democratic country.

It's easy for you to say this. If you don't then the kin of any ex PMs, sitting MLAs etc. can be abducted, held hostage etc. for getting state concessions. We are not the USA, and until we have security situation where it is reasonably sure to let them off, the police won't take chances.

It's easy for you to say this. If you don't then the kin of any ex PMs, sitting MLAs etc. can be abducted, held hostage etc. for getting state concessions. We are not the USA, and until we have security situation where it is reasonably sure to let them off, the police won't take chances.

And you justify protection to a non-government person?

No MLA. No MP. No Minister.

Then why is it that they're provided the security?

And we're talking about someone who is not even from the PM's family.

Come on dude, our country is being made a laughing stock and you're happy about it.

Arre bhai! Anything is possible in this land of ours which is ruled by the Gandhi dynasty. It's their personal fiefdom. You know what happened to Vadra's billions that he made in just 5 years with the connivance of the Haryana government. The issue was swept under the Gandhi carpet. :pissed:

The only way to sort out these blood suckers and corrupt self styled emperors is to throw the bl00dy Congress out. Then we'll see if that idiot Vadra can escape security checks at airports etc. This bugger has become a multi billionaire from a small time scrap dealer!

And notice how this a$$hole struts around as if he owns this country!! It sucks!

Damn! I'm so pissed, I can explode! :pissed:

Robert deserves this....He is Indias only jamai after we lost Kasab in a tragic event :-)

obviously morphed. it's robert not robart, the asshole who morphed doesn't even know know how to spell. And WTF is 'when traveling with SPG' supposed to be-doesn't president, VP, PM etc. also travel with SPG- onviously said asshole wants to point that out.
Stop clutching at straws! Vadra has been exempted from frisking at airports when traveling with other SPG protectees.

The list of such VIPs was compiled and forwarded to the authorities concerned by the Government of India on 26 September 2005.

Here is the reply from an RTI application regarding List of VIP/VVIPs exempted from pre-embarkation security checks at Civil Airports. Read para 2....

6992486509_0f37c4131f.jpg

And this one isn't morphed. If it is, then I'm Santa Claus!

It's easy for you to say this. If you don't then the kin of any ex PMs, sitting MLAs etc. can be abducted, held hostage etc. the police won't take chances.
I'm anxiously awaiting the day when this a$$hole Vadhra gets abducted, preferably by aliens so he never comes back! :pissed:

Provide him security..that is some what acceptable:agree:....But my question is,why he is exempted from security checks??

He is free to smuggle or carry whatever he wants...agree??

Provide him security..that is some what acceptable:agree:....But my question is,why he is exempted from security checks??

He is free to smuggle or carry whatever he wants...agree??

I somehow believe that he doesn't have to 'smuggle' anything to make money- he's priyanka gandhi

And you justify protection to a non-government person?

No MLA. No MP. No Minister.

Then why is it that they're provided the security?

And we're talking about someone who is not even from the PM's family.

Come on dude, our country is being made a laughing stock and you're happy about it.

Yeah I do, and lemme tell you that's the case in every country where there is tangible threat that can be used to arm twist the state. Robert Varda will be one of the juciest targets for LeT. When leaders are not able to operate with a sense of safety, it begins the collapse of the state. Fewer people will want to enter politics, politicians will be more willing to make compromises with shady elemts and the system will start to rot (think mumbai right now). And then business houses will start 'paying off' many of these elemnts for security etc.

Yeah I do, and lemme tell you that's the case in every country where there is tangible threat that can be used to arm twist the state. Robert Varda will be one of the juciest targets for LeT. When leaders are not able to operate with a sense of safety, it begins the collapse of the state. Fewer people will want to enter politics, politicians will be more willing to make compromises with shady elemts and the system will start to rot (think mumbai right now). And then business houses will start 'paying off' many of these elemnts for security etc.

Anyone other than the First Family and the President's family are in no right to get this.

Ministers and other lower level government officials have state-level security while these special privileges are only for the PM and President and their families.

Robert has no right to avail these facilities as neither he is officially the husband of the PM nor the son-in-law of the PM.

It is so unfortunate that you continue to support such an unethical thing.

Back
Top Bottom