What's new

Would India take Afghan refugees from Pakistan?

Would India take Afghan refugees from Pakistan?

• Total voters

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since Pakistan is the evil behind everything going wrong in Afghanistan while India is Afghanistan's new found love and 'strategic partner' , it seems to be a feasible option to relocate 50% of Afghan refugees to India through the UN lead process.

The Question i pose is, will India be willing to take around 2 million refugees from its 'friend and strategic ally' that it boasts so much about at every opportunity.

I personally have no problem with the refugees, however its time when our burden is shared since we are evil behind the misery of Afghanistan and its 'innocent' regime lead by Karzai.

Vote is open to all members.

Please vote.

No chance in hell that's gonna happen.....There's simply no gain for Indians in this!

As current situation of Afganistan is because of Pakistan (As Pakistan support and arm Taliban), they should have all refugee because of Karma effect.

Since Pakistan is the evil behind everything going wrong in Pakistan and India is Afghanistan's new found love and 'strategic partner' , it seems to be a feasible option to relocate 50% of Afghan refugees to India through the UN lead process.

The Question i pose is that will India be willing to take around 2 million refugees from its 'friend and strategic ally' that it boasts so much about at every opportunity.

I personally have no problem with the refugees, however its time when our burden is shared since we are evil behind the misery of Afghanistan and its 'innocent' regime lead by Karzai.

Vote is open to all members.

Please vote.

Conditionally, once Pakistan dismantles the haqquani network, arrests the key Taliban / Haqquani leaders living in Pakistan and hands them over to UNSC body as a part of this process, India will.. simply because then, there will be no need for any afghan to be a refugee.. You created the environment for afghans to be refugees... you live with the consequences.. Now that you want to pass on the buck, do that after you have paid the piper.. ;)

Edit: We will not like to take any Pakistanized Afghan anyway..

Firstly we do have some afghan families that live in India, and also afghan students coming to india to study. Not in millions like pakistan, but definitely in thousands...

For Pakistani-Afghans - No, You guys created the Taliban, so its only fit that you bear the consequences...

Karma is a beautiful concept...

P.S. How do you know that those 2 million are illegal afghan pashtuns, and not Pakistani pashtuns? Racism much?

According to Census 2001 3,084,826 Bangladeshi's are present in India, since Pakistan is such a good friend of Bangladesh its also seems feasible option to relocate them to Pak.... Since we are also the evil as we make up stories in the border seems like a good idea to me....

what is this?

If you are serious then looking pakistans improving relation with bangla desh, do Pakistan do India such favor of accepting BD refugees ?

Aaj mods ka trolling ka din hai kya?

@Hyperion - Bol ? Kiya solution hai Refugee Problem kiii ? :what:

I've got Cyanide in mind but maybe that would be an overkill ! How about rounding them all up & putting them in Concentration....ummmh....Rehabilitation & Relocation Camps ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the Afghan refugees arrived during the Soviet war. They owe us, we don't owe them.

I agree, they should be moved to India so they can live with their new brothers.

Oh wait, do Indians think by buying an Afghan govt who's remit extends to inside Kabul as representing the whole of Afghanistan? Living in a dream.

The poll is a biased one to twist the actual intentions.

India took refugees during 1971 war with west pakistan and we are also taking refugees from Myanmar.

We are welcoming Afghans to India, we are giving scholarships to Afghan students and 10 million is not going to be a burden for India which consists of 120 crore people.

India has a long history of giving asylum to Jews, Farsis, Bhuddists, Bengalis and the list goes on......., If India is next to Afghanistan I am sure India would have taken them until the things in Afghanistan are set right, Just like we did in 1971 and India would have worked for the peace of Afghanistan instead of supporting Taliban . But Taliban are to blame for the War on terror, they are the ones who gave asylum to Bin laden and Pakistan supports Taliban which made the lives of Afghani refugees even more difficult. Pakistanis rather than feeling the burden of Afghan refugees should work with Democratic set up of Afghanistan so that these guys will return to their country.
@Pak-one

@Aeronaut please make the voted members names public :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom