What's new

Would India take Afghan refugees from Pakistan?

Would India take Afghan refugees from Pakistan?

• Total voters
Many? there are hardly few thousands Afghan refugees in India.

Many Afghans specially females Afghan students in India faced harassment at hands of Indian males.

So your godhra example is working anti-clockwise here where Indian hindu men harassed Afghan females
How do you know they were Hindu?
Kindly elaborate.

Onion Ben , No Thank You . Your country did jihahahahad for ummah you face the consequences .

well we own what we did since your own Indians were making talk claims so i just asked him why he doesnt show some stomach to take these afghans

Since Pakistan is the evil behind everything going wrong in Afghanistan while India is Afghanistan's new found love and 'strategic partner' , it seems to be a feasible option to relocate 50% of Afghan refugees to India through the UN lead process.

The Question i pose is, will India be willing to take around 2 million refugees from its 'friend and strategic ally' that it boasts so much about at every opportunity.

I personally have no problem with the refugees, however its time when our burden is shared since we are evil behind the misery of Afghanistan and its 'innocent' regime lead by Karzai.

Vote is open to all members.

Please vote.

I have no long lost "brothers" yet in Afghanistan. But any of them who are there are welcome to come to my home.

But Aeronut; are'nt they your usual "UMMA-CHUMMA" Braadraan? So why are you looking for places to dump them?

Just another "nutty" thread; created to keep boredom at bay: by the looks of it...........

Many Afghans specially females Afghan students in India faced harassment at hands of Indian males.
So your godhra example is working anti-clockwise here where Indian hindu men harassed Afghan femalesyou dint accept them. They brought trade to your land.So dont twist facts. and spare us of wiki
That's the problem madam. You got to go in details and get the real story. Godhara is not what mainstream media and few sold out NGOs have told you. Atrocities were done by both. Temperature was rising steadily, pressure was increasing and one trigger lead to an volcanic eruption.

Worst thing, unfathomable massacre of women and children of both communities.

Females face harassment in India a lot, Afghans or Westerns or Indian. This is a sorry state of our country and I admit it.

well we own what we did since your own Indians were making talk claims so i just asked him why he doesnt show some stomach to take these afghans

Why should we when you created refugees out of a sovereign country for ummah and all ?? .

WHat is happening from a past decade in pakistan is much a result of that awesome tragedy .

So your godhra example is working anti-clockwise here where Indian hindu men harassed Afghan females

One incident of Afghan girl teasing (not harassment) and you people say India is against Afghans ...... :azn:.

After formation of Pakistan the migration of Afghans may have stopped, But Afghans are migrating through out centuries to India.

Below is the map of Pahstun decent in India, they are close to 10 Million

m14256_in.png

you dint accept them. They brought trade to your land.

So dont twist facts. and spare us of wiki

With out acceptance, How is trade possible ........ :azn:

Pakistan said we will fight for UMMAH and absorbed all afghan refugees to their lands for strategic purposes But still Afghans like India because of historic and cultural ties ...... :D

10millions?this will make India 2nd largest home of pashtuns which again is false.

Even the pashtun concentration in afghanista has fallen to only 8million and decreasing more and more only because many illegal afghan refugees pashtuns has already got the pakistani citizenship.
the 2million registered are not even 1/3rd of the total came to Pakistan.

India hardly has half a million pashtuns.

Latest

35-40millions in pakistan
8-12millions in afghanistan(including the registered refugees but still in pakistan)

though rumours are that in pakistan the pashtun population has touched 45million mark but between 35-40million more like real.

Now the new part is Afghan refugees are now running into balochistan.getting balochistan domicile and than pakistani citizenship as they disguise as pakistani pashtuns.This has forced the baloch to become minority in balochistan.

m14256_in.png

Not really, because Gandhi was a simple man and stood up for the common indian and would be proud of india lived up to his vision by accepting all Afghans from all walks of life, especially the common Afghan who makes up the majority (5 million refugees), and not a few thousand Afghan elites who possess wealth.
said the prime authority on all things Gandhian :lol:

One incident of Afghan girl teasing (not harassment) and you people say India is against Afghans ......

again twisting. i dint say they are against afghans. your countryman was claiming something against Muslim men vs Hindu women.

After formation of Pakistan the migration of Afghans may have stopped, But Afghans are migrating through out centuries to India.

Below is the map of Pahstun decent in India, they are close to 10 Million

With out acceptance, How is trade possible ........ :azn:

Pakistan said we will fight for UMMAH and absorbed all afghan refugees to their lands for strategic purposes But still Afghans like India because of historic and cultural ties ...... :D

They are not migrating to India. it was a two-way trade.

They like you or dislike you that is not my headache neither we are worried about it :)

again twisting. i dint say they are against afghans. your countryman was claiming something against Muslim men vs Hindu women.

Yeah Muslims always call us Hindu men as infidels ..... as if they are superior :butcher:, , it is you people who started it not the other way around.

They are not migrating to India. it was a two-way trade.

They like you or dislike you that is not my headache neither we are worried about it :)

The thread starter is worried about it ...... :haha:

There are moves to create a block among India, Pakistan,Afghanistan and pakistan.

Iran is sending naval flotilla to India and Pakistan is getting frigates from USA.

Afghans are not Pakistan's property to be gifted and received as pleased.

Well India(Indians) acting as a boyfriend of Afghanistan(Afghans) till it's interests & pleasure...if this love is true then show practically instead of blabbering on internet forums. Force your govt to take all 5+million Afghans from Pakistan & save their country from the Azab of Pakistan(as you people claims Pakistan is causing troubles for Afghanistan) by building a wall @ Pak-Afghan border.

My opinion on Afghan refugees is very clear, Afghans who love Pakistan or those Afghans who are born in Pakistan should be allowed to live, rest of them should either be send back to their country otherwise gift them to india.

India can take Afghan refugees but is that the correct solution?

Afghanistan needs a stable government,the different ethnicities of Afghanistan need to find a way to co exist.

Regarding the Taliban,if Pakistan is trying to support the Taliban and helping them with money/weapons and support,Then India is doing the correct thing by supporting the other side and manage a balance of power.

Afghanistan should exist independently,now there should be no outside interference in the internal affairs of Afghanistan.

There ll be debates about the indian consulates bordering balochistan or the idea of getting taliban mujahideen to disrupt activity in Kashmir.

Pakistan has no legitimacy to indulge the Afghan Taliban against India just because they take refugees inside.

India and Pakistan should try to not use Afghanistan as their own backyard battleground.

And there are so many issues,whether a taliban or any other independent afghan self rule will result in cries for pashtunistan or independent balochistan?

Pakistan has to learn to fight all its enemies including Iran which would prefer an independent Balochistan and keep its hegemony over the Persian gulf.

Well India(Indians) acting as a boyfriend of Afghanistan(Afghans) till it's interests & pleasure...if this love is true then show practically instead of blabbering on internet forums. Force your govt to take all 5+million Afghans from Pakistan & save their country from the Azab of Pakistan(as you people claims Pakistan is causing troubles for Afghanistan) by building a wall @ Pak-Afghan border.

My opinion on Afghan refugees is very clear, Afghans who love Pakistan or those Afghans who are born in Pakistan should be allowed to live, rest of them should either be send back to their country otherwise gift them to india.
That doesnt work in democratic countries. Else half the Pakistani's would be thrown out of UK as well. There are laws.

And Afghans are welcome in India and they do come for University education and medical reasons.
We also share the burden of refugees - Bangladeshi's. Would you like them in your country?

That doesnt work in democratic countries. Else half the Pakistani's would be thrown out of UK as well. There are laws.

When did UK have 5+million Pakistani illegals or refugees? Forget about 5+Million show me even 0.001Million of them.

And Afghans are welcome in India and they do come for University education and medical reasons.

Why only those? Take all of them...prove your love true.

We also share the burden of refugees - Bangladeshi's. Would you like them in your country?

Bangladeshis are not involved in crimes in India. They didn't bring drug or gun culture in India. Further more why would Pakistan accept them? It is India's duty to provide jobs to Bangladeshis...before 71 they got huge land of Pakistan to move to but now they got no choice other than India & India should help them settle in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom