What's new

Worldwide Sikh Diaspora approach UN Human Rights Commission regarding Sikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the four Dharmic Religion:- Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism although four religions always feels the sense of strong brotherhood.

Lol I knew someone would bring up this bs religious brotherhood of India.

The one crushed the Sikh Terrorism in Punjab is also a Sikh..KPS Gill.

That guy did a amazing job he should be awarded with the highest honour if not already done so.

I would encourage every Pakistani Chinese and Sri lankan to assist any Sikh person trying to avoid Indian human rights abuses

That guy did a amazing job he should be awarded with the highest honour if not already done so.

Apparently his own family has disowned him. He is viewed as a traitor among the Sikh community.

I would encourage every Pakistani Chinese and Sri lankan to assist any Sikh person trying to avoid Indian human rights abuses

...and ruin his life while I sit and chill under the Queen's lap sipping a nice aged scotch. :lol:

...go on chaps, get yourselves killed for some evil yindoos on an internet website cause me annoyance to unforgivable degree.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes we know there have been massive human rights abuses by Indian govt. That's why we find it duplicitous when on the international stage India condemns its neioghbours for human rights
who are we here ?
their is a difference between terrorists supported by enemies and innocents

When these groups come around to collect money for human rights etc I always give donations and would encourage all those who can to support them in their bid to escape Indian human rights abuses

When these groups come around to collect money for human rights etc I always give donations and would encourage all those who can to support them in their bid to escape Indian human rights abuses

we will do the same....finally we are on the same page. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom