What's new

Worlds Smallest Power Plant by Indian

Please don't make sensationalist statements with superlative. It makes the achievement sound like farce. There is nothing called the world smallest power plant. It is probably a watch battery.

why india always approach for world's smallest

Its not about small, its about being efficient, clean and most importantly cheap. I see this will be the next being thing in the coming decade where every house can generate their own clean energy, use for their own use and sell the rest to the power grid. :tup:

BRILLIANT Idea , where can i buy this ...thing... 3000 dollars are not so expensive though...

Most importantly, if every house generates it's own electricity efficiently, then energy losses due to transmission can be saved. :cheers:

well where r Chinese Trolls.....Today

Don't deviate from the topic brother, we are having a creative discussion after a long time.

On topic: Any idea when this thing will be available in the market for household application?

very good innovation , a path which can lead to many big achievements.

but this guy is not Indian , he finished his ph.d in u.s and then lived there , he learn worked and stand for America.

very good innovation , a path which can lead to many big achievements.

but this guy is not Indian , he finished his ph.d in u.s and then lived there , he learn worked and stand for America.

He's of Indian origin, but it doesn't matter coz' he's working on something which can benefit the citizens of whole world, I would love to refer them as global citizen. :tup:

how easily we say the guys who r working in US and europe as indians. the truth is they r not. they r indian origin people but residents and citizens of a different country now.

i was petrified when kalpana chawla was depicted as a indian girl. the government also named a satelliete after her. these guys leave country for their personal benefiits and they earn millions of dollars in US, so why do we keep giving them special status.

there r enough people in india working for their motherland why cant we applaud them.

on topic, i think its a wonderfull achievement.

how easily we say the guys who r working in US and europe as indians. the truth is they r not. they r indian origin people but residents and citizens of a different country now.

i was petrified when kalpana chawla was depicted as a indian girl. the government also named a satelliete after her. these guys leave country for their personal benefiits and they earn millions of dollars in US, so why do we keep giving them special status.

there r enough people in india working for their motherland why cant we applaud them.

on topic, i think its a wonderfull achievement.

you said it better than i could.

this guy has done great for his country , it will benefit the people , but more so his country i.e UNITED states.

there is only one relation these people have i.e $ . if india will start givign them more money and good life they will come back.

It's cool and interesting, but in the end, you still have to get the fossil fuel to the device, which in itself is a form of transmission. And you still have all the issues associated with fossil fuels. I hope they see success, but I'm going to wait for...

40-mr_fusion.jpg

It's awesome... you toss in any organic material (like banana peels) and a miniature cyclotron bombards it with neutrons, turning it into nuclear fuel, which in turn fuses plain water into unlimited energy! ;)

Back
Top Bottom