What's new

World’s largest weapons buyer India joins China as emerging military superp

You cannot be a superpower simply because you buy the most weapons. Truly powerful countries CREATE their own weapons. India so far is unable to do that. If Saudi Arabia spent 14 billion dollars on buying foreign weapons, does that make them a superpower?

To the last nut and bolt saudis have even better stuff and equipment-tools that hindustan can only dream of since hindustan has 85% russian a-z equipment-technology and tools. Still what is this obsession with military super power focus and focus on own people invest in better areas, people are the force to take a nation to a better future best example would be China-Japan both don't have any obsessions with becoming super powers..

Laughable? Than lets laugh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm glad you agree with me at how laughable this Indian superpower notion is.

I'm glad you agree with me at how laughable this Indian superpower notion is.

so we agree with each other so please join with me

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahah
ahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so we agree with each other so please join with me

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahah
ahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now. You are just being stupid and useless. Go away.

^ Mate, your English is as fob as it gets, you are definitely not American/British.

To the last nut and bolt saudis have even better stuff and equipment-tools that hindustan can only dream of since hindustan has 85% russian a-z equipment-technology and tools.

Really?? Luftwaffe, its not good to comment like this without backing up with proof. India may be heavily influenced in the past by Russia, but has enough to be a global superpower in the future. Let us see where it goes from now. Btw it already is a regional superpower.

There is a difference between Emerging Superpower and Current Superpower. The news is from a Canadian newspaper and they have written what they think. In this thread an 'Anglo Yankee Cross' doesn't understand it.

Now you are no more agree with me? So i am going now to find some chinese immigrant in USA

I've never agreed with you. You were the one begging to agree with me. Finding Chinese immigrant in US? You just don't make sense. Come back when you are not drunk.

China has lower prices for the ships because we make them ourselves. It also helps to have a mass production line going. We're putting out stealth missile frigates with 5000+ tons that look like a fishing boat on radar like dumplings into the water. Our 052C's are slower to be made, but once we put down the whole line and pump out modular components like bicycles, it'd be the equivalent of a Japanese Congo class, for 1/3rd the cost, going into the water every few months.

Except for carriers, we have significant experience building every type of ship: sub, nuclear sub, frigate, destroyer, amphibious assault, even oil rigs.

India starts out importing from Western countries, then moves on to licensed production. This is more expensive, time consuming, and doesn't let you fully master the technologies at hand. But one has to start somewhere.

Eventually, I think China will win the battle for a full nuclear navy.

@unfairandBIASED you are right.... No wonder why chinese ships looks like fishing boats.... When chinese ships try to threaten american ship then in india we all laughed because chinese ship looked like fishing boat. Even somalian pirates have better boats. Then obama declared to engage this cheap junk fishing boats by sending the most deadly ship and guess what? Chinese fishing boats (which they claim war ships) runwaway and never seen again.... china lags far behind in navy.... all china has a submarines which is a tasty food for p-8i.... By the way its really funny to see chinese cant digest anything that mention india with china.
@indocarib u remember who use to call u indocrab? It was a chinese guy. That indmaster is chinese guy who hates being chinese.... Now every chinese hates being chinese because they been ashamed they have useless cowardly goverment....

China has lower prices for the ships because we make them ourselves. It also helps to have a mass production line going. We're putting out stealth missile frigates with 5000+ tons that look like a fishing boat on radar like dumplings into the water. Our 052C's are slower to be made, but once we put down the whole line and pump out modular components like bicycles, it'd be the equivalent of a Japanese Congo class, for 1/3rd the cost, going into the water every few months.

Except for carriers, we have significant experience building every type of ship: sub, nuclear sub, frigate, destroyer, amphibious assault, even oil rigs.

India starts out importing from Western countries, then moves on to licensed production. This is more expensive, time consuming, and doesn't let you fully master the technologies at hand. But one has to start somewhere.

Eventually, I think China will win the battle for a full nuclear navy.

Yeah eventually China the super immortals will win everything ....dont worry. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom