What's new

World Navies - Bangladesh

Four photos of BN's new Harbour Security Boat-2 (HSB-2) in a shipyard of South Korea before its arrival in Bangladesh :
38276988.jpg
92706418.jpg
44081313.jpg
36738346.jpg

Original size of these images are 3.5 to 4.5 larger. Related post.

bd navy needs to cooperate with indian navy!!!!.......after all indian navy is the undisputed military power of the indian ocean!!!!(no offence to any1!!!)

we sink indian navy ships with that boat hahahah LOL

Ummm...where is the firepower of this boat? Btw this boat is used by coastguard or navy? It seems more appropriate for coastguard duty

we may not be indian navy but we will become a better navy oneday compare to now

^^ again i second that. We need your help. You guys also should take help from China for better navy......

^^ again i second that. We need your help. You guys also should take help from China for better navy......

for subs maybe.

we are better at almost everything else, stealth frig, stealth destroyers, Aircraft carriers, and we have a lot more naval war exp, than they ever have (thanks to you ;))

for subs maybe.

we are better at almost everything else, stealth frig, stealth destroyers, Aircraft carriers, and we have a lot more naval war exp, than they ever have (thanks to you ;))

India is already getting Akula-class subs if I am not mistaken.

dude !!!!........we have better discipline(at par with nato standards)........they just have more ships and subs!!!!!!!(not that i am sayin they are bad they are great as a navy!!!!)........but i want indian and chinese navies to cooperate together for a peaceful asia!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom