What's new

World N.o3, Chinese leave footprints on the Moon !

Look the sour grape smelling here, shame on you.

Nah the Russians had the first rovers with the Lunokhods. Can't sour grape the rover thing.
However now that somebody else has landed on the moon the Russians and the US get to play the stupid "show us the proof or it didn't happen" game that the everybody on the planet subjected us two for decades. haha!

I hope these will not be FAKeS like USA NASA MOON Fake Landings!:triniti::warning2:

Nah the Russians had the first rovers with the Lunokhods. Can't sour grape the rover thing.
However now that somebody else has landed on the moon the Russians and the US get to play the stupid "show us the proof or it didn't happen" game that the everybody on the planet subjected us two for decades. haha!
You shall pay euqal respect for Chinese success, we both are human.

Good news! :tup:

But in the 21st century with advanced state-of-the art cameras, the resolution of the images sent from the Moon suck big time! I think the Chinese need to improve their technology where photography is concerned.

Now are we going to get the same low quality images sent in the 1960s from the Moon by the Lunar Orbiter? Or are we going to get some high resolution images later? :rolleyes:

Can we get those high quality cameras from India?

133936zuec9dh55o79wdf5.gif

004003vk04c09c1041cnvo.jpg.thumb.jpg

But in the 21st century with advanced state-of-the art cameras, the resolution of the images sent from the Moon suck big time! I think the Chinese need to improve their technology where photography is concerned.

Both space and weight are at a premium, so every centimeter and gram need to be justified.

Do you use the weight/space, not to mention electrical power and communications bandwidth, on a fancy camera or on scientific instruments?

Last edited:
He is a troll, he wanted to give a snide remark to discredit our achievement.
troll4alert.gif

Seems you have this inveterate habit of talking like an a$$hole always. It's near impossible to even have an intelligent discussion with floozies like you who are a dime a dozen on PDF. Because if one does, he is considered anti-China! Jeeez! Shows total intellectual bankruptcy.

And you call me a troll? Have a look in the mirror.

Nuff said.

USA just afraid of China go checking whether they acutally send men on moon or not.
That could actually be true. Normally any human being will want to ask someone to check to see if the Apollo has left back any prints.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom